Will you all take some time to admit that the Nazis had a good sense of fashion?

Will you all take some time to admit that the Nazis had a good sense of fashion?

No, because they didn't.

Yes. Now stop wth the political postering and talk about clothes.

They had Hugo boss suits and bomb ass haircuts, how did they not have a good sense of FASHion?

I hope this is bait, friend.

That is Ralph Fiennes for Schindler's List.

He pulled off the look pretty well. What, you want more nazi pics?

Saying Hugo Boss made their uniforms is like saying Henry Ford made the Sherman tank.

The only exceptional nazi uniforms were the SS ones. The regular wehrmacht uniforms were pretty par for the course, and they used jackboots rather than ankle boots with puttees for most of the war which was arguably more practical but definitely not as fashionable.

Not really, no.
Better than the rest but still bad, which is ok because it's what they are made to do.
>They had Hugo boss
They didn't and even if they did, so what?
>bomb ass haircuts
Most didn't.

Stop being a tool.

Literally knock off ill fitting Nazi uniforms
Commies are sad :(

No. Go back to your containment board.

Pic says everything

>ugly manlet
>literally der untermensch
Yeah, i get

I think they're pretty stylish.
I prefer the simplicity of many communist uniforms to the gaudiness of many nazi uniforms.

Never really got the cool nazi uniform circlejerk, when really they are just pretty much normal grey army tunics or some ss-edgelord shit. Nazi uniforms were the fedora of ww2 uniforms

Yeah, was a very good uniform, creds to Hugo Boss for making it.

When Goering wasn't on Morphine he was pretty hot nohomo

yeah they looked good but from what I remember some uniforms were uncomfortable as fuck

ah yes, Veeky Forums. youre gonna have to do some arm-pulling to get them to admit the nazis looked nice!

Except Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms?? Are you autistic or pretending to be?

>Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms
Wrong

K.

Fucking retard

ITT

guys rate my fit. when will you KEKS and SOYBOYS become nazis so you can be a real Veeky Forums man like me?

Heh heh fuckin based as fuck, thats sure to trigger some Feminazis like my bitch mom

yeah i sure love being a perfectly normal and healthy person who spent too much time on an anime forum and brainwashed himself into becoming a nazi. its actually so cool and hip that if i voice my opinions in public people will yell at me or shun me or remove me from their lives because they're jealous of how cool i am