Reminder that Kanye's Veeky Forums sense peaked in his Yeezus-era

Reminder that Kanye's Veeky Forums sense peaked in his Yeezus-era

>pic related

He is a manlet, can he pull off long coats irl, not on internet?

fits only matter on the internet

desu that fits not even all that fantastic, its really only the Rick Owens parka that is carrying this fit, the visvims are kinda cool I guess but its only the rick jacket that makes this good

wrong

angry kanye is best kanye

Anyone know where to get similarly thick textured henleys?

lol is the same cap shia wore to the nymphomaniac press conference where he stormed out?

ye he gave it to him as a gift iirc

yeah the actual same hat. ye bought it off him.

he makes his own
i think that one is rrl

they know each other?

they all live out there in the same la suburbs.

yeah, I know it's Ralph tho. I just can't seem to find any ralph henleys which aren't thin as shit

Man I love his boots :/

marriage is poison

I'm sorry but he looks absolutely ridiculous in that parka.

He can pull it off because he's good-looking, famous and "cool," but that means he could pull off almost anything. If any of us, and I don't care if you're white or black, tall and thin or short and fat, tried to rock that look, we'd get posted in a cringe thread in a heartbeat.

unbeatable desu

Bread coat confirmed

Goat

Turtle neck on bot right please.

If it costs $500, where can I get something similar for $150 or less

oh god this is perfect

Kanye is always Veeky Forums because he wears whatever he thinks is cool. Of course he has influencers but generally he looks very confident and happy with what he has on. Everyone needs their own style. When you copy celebs everyone can spot it and it just makes you look like a tryhard.

I like kanye's style a lot, but I genuinely can't see what's good about this other than than the brand