Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

>How did you do it?

diet and running everyday

Where I'm at now

Wtf is that body shape?

slim?

>current stats
6'1 / 185cm, 127 lbs / 57.6kg, male, 24

>highest weight
138lbs

>goal weight
125 lbs

>method
being conscious of the calories of everything i eat and feeling guilty if i eat too much so as not to do it again. i also go out clubbing a lot which deffo helps lol

>aesthetic
skinny lad

Redpill me: is keto a meme?

>current stats
6'3/ 192 cm, 191 lbs/ 87.08kg, male, 22

>highest weight
222 lbs

>goal weight
160(or just 10-12% BF)

>method

eating less calories, intermittent fasting

>aesthetic

while I plan to do a clean bulk, I would like to be a model so I need to see those cheekbones.

No, it works. The science is sound. That said I think intermittent fasting is much more practical. You improve insulin resistance and promote burning from fat stores just like keto, but no need for a special diet. I think that is more sustainable. I suggest researching both and see which is best for you.

>I have the company card for food, though.
They must love your food bills versus the other employees! I hate those shitty hotels though, I made a deal with my employeer and I book my own rooms now and have a higher budget so I can stay in decent places.

delusional plebs

Thanks for making these OP, but remember to make a link to this thread in the old one also. I did it just now for us.

congrats on the weight loss

I guess a wide rib cage?

i want to caress her hands and legs

How many of you actually have a BMI under 18?

>eat normally, no meal skipping, no throwing up
>work out occasionally
>cardio occassionally
>5'11 (or 6' as I call it) 135 lb
Vegetarian diet with no processed foods good for thinspo?

why are you puffing your chest out like that? hahahaha

looks unhealthy and very sickening/unappealing. congrats?

i want to feed her

Anyone else on an anti-psychotic? How do you stay thin? How the fuck am I supposed to fight these cravings? I feel like I'm going lose everything I worked for.

Supposedly I'm at like 20 bmi, but that doesn't seem right.

>running everyday
Is it okay for your knees and shit to run every day? I'm doing couch to 5k and there are 3 runs per week so I'm running every other day. I was wondering what's the reason for that.

ah my bad, I made the last three(inc. this ) but forgot to do so. I'll keep that in mind.
don't talk about my Sayo like that.

>intermittent fasting
What exactly do you mean?

No eating during X-Y hours of the day? One meal? Reduced calories on A, B, C days of the week?

Intermittent fasting is vague and covers a lot of things, many are not particularly scientifically backed.

I'm at around 16 right now

I'm at 20.7 right now. But I respect this thread and only really lurk.
I'm confident I can actually achieve 18 one day.

Couch to 5k is a way to get to 5k without much difficulty. It's fine to run more often right away, it's just designed to give you an easy workup to 5k

I've felt my clothes becoming very loose over the past few weeks (especially in the waist and shoulders) but I just weighed myself and my weight hasn't changed at all. I want to die. I really hope I'm just constipated or retaining water or something.

oh, ok thanks
I just got to running 20+ minutes without walking breaks so from now on I don't even need the app anymore right?

I have opposite issue.
I'm dropping 1kg a week, I went from 75 to 64kg already but I barely look different.

>current stats
6'0, 120 lbs, male, 20

>highest weight
120 lbs

>goal weight
140 slim but average.

>method
eating as much as possible while running to stay lean.

>aesthetic
I already sort of look like pic related, I just want to be slim, rather than auschwitz. I want to be more attractive to women and less attractive to gay men.

you're doing what my boyfriend did and I found him more attractive at your current stats than at your goal stats /: good luck, though

M or F?

girl (female)

I'm at like 20.2 and I just realized my goal weight would put me around 16. Is that too much? At what bmi do girls start having reproductive issues?

My gf's got 15.4 BMI and is still getting her period and feels good.

here, my BMI is 16.3.

Well maybe I should stay where I'm at. It's just hard to find clothing that is long enough for my height and slim enough for my tiny twink frame. Constant teasing of being thin and weak etc. I think I might just need more confidence that I look attractive how I am rn.

Accidentally ate 8 cookie dough poptarts so now I'm fasting for 10 days send luck

This made me sad

don't cry user

oh, sweet. I just googled it and it seems to be more about nutrition than bmi. does your girlfriend have a healthy diet?

I don't think you should worry about being attractive to women at your weight, a lot of girls I know think skinny guys are hot. eating well and running is probably going to make you look healthier overall though, and confidence is really important, so you're on the right track.

Any medication or supplements to lose weight which aren't a scam?

gross

here you go
49.4kg. I don't think it's that krass honestly.
don't bully.

yeah I'm female as well (originally the one who asked) but I don't feel the need to ring satan's doorbell for since july now. interesting that it's different for you.

10 days seems like overkill desu

rip broad shoulders but besides that you look pretty good
._. im jealous

18 flat here.

is this thread going to go full retard like the last one did at the end? i just want to complain about eating -.-

>6lbs away from my LW before graduating
>less than 900 calories all day for 2 weeks
>working 40h on my feet the whole time
im so fucking close i just want to get there

I'll join you in complaining.
>increase calorie limit to 850 to stop getting yelled at for being "anorexic"
>weight plateaus at 116 for a week and a half
>bloated because of period
>feel like more of a landwhale than I did at 135

posting my two questions again, since the old thread is gone.

1. what non-fruit or vegetable snack do you guys recommend? (preferably something that'll last for a long time in storage).
2. and where do you guys get your T-shirts? I find that a lot of brands are too baggy/boxy for me.

Just had some celery sticks for the first time with some greek yogurt (didn't have anything else) and they tasted so weird... It was like eating big watery chunks of grass
At least they made me lost my appetite eh
Will I get used to the taste? I think I've chopped too many not expecting it to taste like this

I was planning on fasting anyway

Stop resisting

>what non-fruit or vegetable snack do you guys recommend? (preferably something that'll last for a long time in storage).
Those little breadsticks with cheese sauce you get at dollar stores - 60 cal per little package, 5 packages for a dollar. Hard candy and lollipops - most candies are 15-20 calories each, lollipops go from 25 cal (mini) to 45 (regular size). Nuts are calorie bombs, but lots of people like them too.

boiled eggs, canned tuna/sardines, rice cakes, popcorn, instant miso soup, freeze-dried or dried fruit

Where to get test safely in the EU? Don't want to be v&.

but monster is gross

cucumbers are 100x better

thank you user
yeah they were same size with hips originally so that's ironic. But I don't miss it, I quite like the masculin look more.
aw don't be. I bet you're a looker. what's your BMI?
nice dubs

what's your story?

dis
cucumbers and lettuce all day brehs

dried fruit are calorie bombs too

eh, not all of them. raisins/craisins, dried apples, and dried mango are kinda okay in moderation but the sugar is still pretty high

>tfw love dried banana chips
rip

what's this?

Clenbuterol works, ephedrine too

am i thinspo? still kinda new here.

I'd appreciate a response guys.

here's your (you), and no, you need a lower bodyfatpercentage. can't see ribs/abs.

no. you're thin but your physique isn't good.
try lifting weights to get some muscle tone and do some cardio to lower body fat%.

s i p

where to cop boy like you?

Looking good my friend

6’ 120lbs
Do I look okay? Been trying to gain weight.

straight out a internment camp

Pretty much. It’s hard to put on weight man

I am so thankful for not having chest hair. Downside is that i have no beard either.

120g protein a day, 3500 calories. You'll gain weight in no time. Start lifting also.

i'd wreck your boipucci

>no beard
>Downside
no comprendo

what foods will give me god tier skin?

The only "beard" i have is this fucking moustache and chin beard you get in puberty. I am fucking 20. Pic is the ideal for me.

lol my bf's beard is like that, shaving is his only option. But it suits him, he has a very soft and kind of feminine face so a beard would look kinda goofy

you look super cute, it's nice that you're thin without being too bony. I'd soften your haircut a bit, I know a guy with your build and that haircut always makes his thin face look horse-y. Your eyebrows are great

>it's getting colder out

im at 20 bmi right now and i only want to lose about 15 more lbs. my problem is is that i've lost 75 lbs so far so even though everyone tells me im "tiny looking" i still feel dumpy and gross cause of loose skin
this is a progress pic i have from last year. i'm about 10 lbs lighter now

Shaving sucks and wrecks your skin. Be happy.

eliminate grease, cut out as much dairy as possible, only naturally occurring sugars
other than that, buy a liquid facial cleanser w/ witch hazel in it or tea tree oil

>pros
as many layers on your top half as you want!
>cons
how 2 layer skinny legs without suffering all day?

The progress is amazing!!!

If you live in a truly cold place you could wear long johns

my goal body desu

>how 2 layer skinny legs without suffering all day?

silk or synth baselayer.
patagonia makes the best, imo.

how to go to gym without feeling sick and almost dying while intermittent fasting? help

How tall are you? You look great!

You look amazing now desu
I'm smitten

photography fye

Just a Bipolar loser who has been hospitalized a few times and just wants to be successful in life. Just started experiencing auditory hallucinations before I started taking my meds again.