Why does LA ruin everything?

why does LA ruin everything?

umm who is this?

How are someones ankles fat

he's not even from LA you underage bozo

Holy shit. I remember I used to watch that faggot back when I was a naive, lost kid with zero perspective on life, the world, etc..

I remember he was called a hypebeast in the comment section like 3 years ago by a ton of people, then he addressed it in a video briefly and kept saying he doesn't know why people call him a "hyper-beast".

Just checked his instagram and LOL'd hard at the giant cringe-fest it is.

this is bone hurting cringe

See the above post's picture + the quote he put in the caption for additional cringe.

Are Yeezys the official YouTube shoe?

It's like he's 80% alright on his fits, but there's a 20% that's really off putting for some reason
Is it his ankles?

>80%

every single fit that's been posted in this thread is terrible. He dresses like shit

horrible he looks like every annoying faggot that lives near me in new york

hello /r/streetwear

idk about you fags but he fits the LA fuckboy faggot aesthetic pretty well. hes clearly doing something right and isnt that what fashion is? expressing youself even if it means you look stupid

Got my boy Marcus here, thank you Nick for having me

He's the definition of "Chad fashion". He can wear whatever he wants and still look decent due to his facial and body aesthetics. But yes, he dresses like shit.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

this guy is actually trying to act hard with a powered longboard in his right hand

>hes clearly doing something right

leave

He looks fine to me. Nothing I'd wear tho.

So far all i see in this thread are angry ugly people

My Cunt
Is Mine
Not yours
You Cunt

>U need jeese

Just face desu, he's definitely skinnyfat, just happened to get a good shoulder to hip ratio

'Jenna is trying to know who'

WTF language is this?