At what age should you stop wearing Chucks's?

At what age should you stop wearing Chucks's?

I'm 20, but I'm going to stop wearing them by the time I'm 30.

At the age where you put other people's opinion of yourself over your own.

Chucks are for boys

John Varvatos Converse are for men

Most Chucks make you look like a child, so sooner better than later. White low tops are alright as a casual summer shoe though.

>I can't be confident in myself enough in what I wear so let me ask random neets online
Age does not dictate what you wear, it either looks at good at any age, or it never looked good at all

false. learning how to make chucks look good is part of fashion sense. age is irrelevant . u are either clueless at age 29 or 69 it's still clueless. only someone who has zero fashion sense would say what u just said.

Sneed's are always in style.

30 here and wearing Chucks. I bought them for the gym, but they were so comfy that they became my daily beaters.

>learning how to make chucks look good is part of fashion sense
Please demonstrate. I have never seen a good fit not ruined by Chuck's.

Yes.

I'm 45 and still wear them

well you're 45 and still here, so

hey grandpa gtfo of this teen fashion board it's not or you

Casually: Air Sneeds
Formally: Chucks

lmao

if h haven't figured out how to do it yet the u either are not even trying (which seems accurate due to your defeatist attitude)

or u literally are just totally clueless about fashion

its just super easy to style, if you cant, you are a lost cause. the shoes look good in an inoffensive way, no one is gonna be like "sick chucks" but they are classic shoes and you just cant go wrong with them unless you are a total mong

>not even trying
Of course not! There is no point.
Show me one good fit that is not ruined by Chuck's.

No, they look silly. They're kids' sport shoes styled to look like clown shoes. They look poorly made because they are poorly made. Their "inoffensive", organic, childish aesthetic makes them acceptable to wear in some retro 1950s/60s style kiddiecore fits but outside of that they ruin every fit. You have been fooled my marketing.

Chuck's suck and fuck

depends on the color

I stopped about 2 years ago (was 23). No one ever gave me shit for it but I started cringing whenever I wore them.
I have an uncle who wears them all the time (he wears camo cargo pants too) and they're really not fit for older men.

>They look poorly made because they are poorly made.
I think you could erase a few extra words there pal.

Still wearing them

Chucks are fantastic lifting shoes so never

you can get away with them at any age with the right fit, but the fit has to right or they look clown.

imo they work better when you're not young ironically. i always thought they were ugly as shit autism shoes regardless and I will never own them

UNDERAGE MODZ MODS

My dad wears chucks almost every day. He works in an office in the sf bay area, he's like 53. His standard outfit is chucks, slim jeans (black, mid blue, dark red, etc) and a casual button down shirt (usually thrifted). Honestly he's better dressed than 90% of Californians.

Good taste

>Honestly he's better dressed than 90% of Californians.
First of all, SF isn't California, that's LA, OC, SD.
Secondly, you're delusional daddy love is obscuring the reality that your dad dresses bad and like every other 50 year old who doesn't know how to dress.

Southern California is shit kys, and my point is that he dresses better than 90% of 50 year olds who don't know how to dress. Chucks every day is better than nike athletic sneakers every day

>First of all, SF isn't California
LA/SD is pretty much Mexico. Everything is cheaper down there and the Socal tap water is filthy. Enjoy our runoff water.

socal is shit, but socal is california. the idea of california. what people think of when you say california.
sf is like an east coast city planted in ca.

depends on your fashion sense

Chucks are fairly feminine, they look nice on women, but not on MEN.

I know several pretty masculine men and they wear chucks. Oh boy, what a colossal mistake. Makes them look like cucks.

Chucks look like shit.

The black and original off-white colors of the 70s high top chucks are the only ones that look okay.

I'll stop wearing them when I stop skateboarding. Honestly, I just wear Shoes For Crews Half-Cab clone everywhere now because they're comfy as fuck and I really don't give a shit what people think of my shoes.

>Walk anywhere
>God-like traction
>Could walk up walls if I tried

y-yeah those feminine cucks. n-not like us r-real men haha amiright fellow anons

>I really don't give a shit what people think of my shoes.
then why are you here

To rustle your jimmys

i don't know about you guys but you can catch me at my funeral still wearing a pair of Chucks because if you think age is any relevant to the clothing you wear and you ask a bunch of bitter spergs in the internet for advice then there's your problem

chucks are like the go-to for manchildren in my experience. not even everyone who wears them looks bad, but they just seem to attract ugly people.

>God-like traction
Are you shitting me? Cons traction is shit, I work by the beach and I cant even walk near the sand without fear of dying.
>paying $200 for meh teir quality sneaker
Spend your money on something better