Blackman here, how do blacks get Veeky Forums?

blackman here, how do blacks get Veeky Forums?

By wearing just about anything and keeping up on grooming. Black people in general look cooler and more fashionable than Whites.

Prepare for butthurt pimply crackers saying otherwise.

stay fit

do something interesting with your hair

copy someone's style that you like until you feel confident in doing someone of your own, then just wear what makes you feel good (and fits the situation, obvs no pyjamas at dinner)

Shit tier bait my man. And this isn't bait then you're just retarded.

There he is, right on time.

google "the bell curve"
google "africa gdp map"
go to liveleak and look up "voodoo" or anything South Africa related

you're welcome nigger

Why should an american black care about other countries other than america, his own country?

Look up "Odd West Virginia"
Look up "Pentecostal Rattlesnakes"

Your welcome Redneck

its basically like polishing a turd. no matter what you wear, you will never look good. just stick to your robins jeans, lv belts, jordans and hba garbage. oh by the way its all fake. black people are the only reason why fake designer goods and jewelry are still being made. theyre the only people that wear fake anything

Unironically this

Well considering how much they whine about cultural appropriation they should.

none of those kids are half black. youre silly AND sad

hol up lemme see if i got any good inspo saved, prolly not but whatever

this is pretty accurate, either grow your hair out and do something cool or keep it well cut and maintained (peep the black hair general for more info)

whoops lmao

Maintain your hair (you can be lowkey with a nice fade or be loud about it)

Oh, and no need to stick to this halfway point between streetwear and menswear btw, it's just a really easy entry point that you can build with any budget, from Uniqlo to SSense

i really like this fit, finna go remake it real quick and be disappointed when i don't look half as good

Anyways, i'm out of stuff for now, but best of luck OP, hope this helped in the slightest

also i guess you have to cuff your pants to be a fashionable black person too i guess

Look white

It's African American culture that gets appropriated, African culture, numb nuts.

they cant

dashikis, dreads and the sort are not African American culture

how many white people are you really seeing (outside the internet ofc) wearing dashikis?
When white people wear dreads it's not so much about cultural appropriation but just pure irony. Dreads are called dreadlocks because the Rastafarians that created it wanted to strike dread into the white man.

im not the guy you replied to but dreads were a thing in india long before rastafari started doing it. they didnt call it "dreads" though but im sure there a term for it in proto indo european

>black people are the only reason why fake designer goods and jewelry are still being made. theyre the only people that wear fake anything

wew

Guess we're gonna suddenly pretend like Asians dont exist.

Finna cop one of these senpai, it's lit rs

pathetic