Why do fags love these kind of glasses?

Why do fags love these kind of glasses?

These are objectively superior. Just admit it

I don't, I have poor vision and my high level of prescriptions means thick lens which means I can only get thick frames without looking retarded.

Go away Ricegum

ugly people wear them to draw the eyes away from the rest of the face

>thick rimmed glasses
>shaved sides haircut

I can't be the only one who's bored of this look

If you actually have to wear glasses constantly nose pads are super fucking uncomfortable

Fits my face perfectly and it’s actually very unassuming. It’s very standard and not pretentious at all. Unlike the harry potter shit that Veeky Forumsggots wear.

I want the Harry Potter shit or those new trend glasses that are like the hipster glasses but without bottoms and with a metal nose piece, but the plaid out ones suit my face much better.

I wear them since the large lenses mean my vision is corrected for a larger field of view. Plus they square off my face. I don't have exactly those glasses, mine look less gay

I know a real life faggot that wears this crap

Different glasses suit different face shapes and color palettes.

Also as said, stronger prescriptions get significantly thicker and do not work for wire rims at all.

Fun fact: OP strongly resembles military-issue "BC" glasses.

You gotta get a different material, I forget what it's called but my new lenses are a third lighter than the old ones and only get thick at the edges

These are dope.

kys

maybe because it's the most popular kind of glasses in modern society?

Best glasses ever coming in. Fight me

Why are they popular? People who wear them look like fags

Only asians and blacks can pull these off

>have a pair of BCG because veteran
>they're ballistic rated and can use as safety glasses in the garage and gun range
I like them.

>Hurrr, it makes people look like fags

What a remarkable case you make, truly an insightful, well thought-out idea you carry. Millennia ago, great men gathered in forums to discuss great ideas. But today, your middle school cafeteria is graced by a sage such as yourself.

Octogenarian and/or overweight straight white male who wears geek culture graphic tees tier.

>tfw have a nearly identical pair

I-I just thought they fit my face well

They don't break as easily.
They disguise thickness of glass.
They have large enough lens you can see out of them without total tunnel vision.

t. Fag

You say it like it's a bad thing. This is the fashion board, y'know?

*carefully weighs all opinions* yup they're the best despite the nazis

yeah bitch? well ill be the first whute fag that'll pull it off then