Can someone explain to me why sometimes Supreme has an arabic logo? Are they an arabic brand? What's up with that?

Can someone explain to me why sometimes Supreme has an arabic logo? Are they an arabic brand? What's up with that?

fuck thupreme

i dont know

OP here. This is a serious question guys. I haven't been able to find the answer and it's bugging the hell out of me.

edgy innit (but no they aren't an Arabic brand)

Looks cool, I guess.

Not arabic, from NY. Its just a design theyve used since the 90s

The people in charge of marketing/branding just like the aesthetics of the arabic script.

When you see some dumb thot with an arabic tattoo, do you also question whether she's arab?

Brittanistan

Triggers the right people

what's your explanation? that there isn't any? sorry that's not very interesting

سبحان

>wretched new autism

it's called /pol/

Thank you for the explanation.

it's just edgy. Just imagine how the average american feels toward that part of the world and anything to do with it. The more controversial something is the more attention it will garner

Supreme's main market is filthy rich chinks and arabs trying to look cool

There are only 100k or so Arabs in the UK..

theyve done variations on the box logo using the arabic script (translates to supreme, loosely), hebrew, etc. its just for the aesthetic i guess but i know there are a couple lebanese guys that were involved in the company when they were first getting started. and of course jews since its new york

No, she just likes Arab dick like all white Western women.

Because Islam is the future of the western world

It’s ironic. Arabs are disgustingly unfashionable and hated.

Out of 200k total population?..

hola newfag. the good old Veeky Forums would disagree with you. traditional middle eastern attire is pretty Veeky Forums. even there was one picture of ISIS soldiers with very effay outfits. at this point you must think i'm a muslim or liberal or something. that's why a person like you should stay in /pol/

same reason people wear joy division shirts in Japanese

trying to cover up being edgy and autistic with being "clever" and "unique"

hebrew one was done for the opening of the Los Angeles store in Fairfax, a historically Jewish community in LA

60 million.

British arabs dress like trash desu. They wear 100% hypebeast shit

Because Muslims are taking over the Western world, gee, don't you lurk /pol/?

I do and can confirm this