Art Ho

New Art ho thread, old one died. Pics, experiences, memes, etc

also post that male art ho inspo

love me :(

I want to see this thread take off but I'm on mobile indefinitely and have shit for picture libraries. Pic related.

has anyone here actually dated one of these girls and walked away with a good experience?
I personally have dated and befriended a few and they are generally awful afterwards and ruin other friendships when you break up with them

they seem qt but I wouldn't be able to date one. too much the ones i've met generally seem very naive and overly optimistic but as soon as something slightly disturbs their perfect world they fall into a pit of despair. i'll put up with it in small doses but having a gf or even a friend who bothers you about their non-problems all the time can be quite draining.

i was with one briefly, it was okay but she was lowkey a psycho, the key was never agreeing to fully date her and just being in like an open friends with benefits thing, that way some other poor asshole has to deal with the worst parts

why are these threads a regular occurrence now

it's the same thing every time, not that interesting

then don't take part

They the archtype/stereotype is that they're all fucking psycho

You can't have your magic pixie dream girl without the manic episodes and dissociative tenancies

I'm an art hoe guy and I've been high key emotionally damaged and just dating to fix my self image to a pretty "fucking psycho" degree. I'm just growing out of that shit now that I'm in my, like, early 20s. I'm hoping I can keep pulling off the hoe look for another 5-8 years.

what inspo do you use for the male art ho inspo

Can we please get some male art ho inspo going? Especially custom jackets if anyone has any, I'm accumulating patches right now.

I matched with an art hoe on tinder went over and had sex with her. Now I am incredibly sad because she is ignoring me. She told me I was the first person she's had in a while and that I gave her the best sex of her life. I essentially fucked her into exhaustion. She told me she wanted to meet up again sometime this week but every time i bring up plans she just ignores me. Here is the thing, I am willing to commit myself to her. It fucking hurts a lot guys. I should just move on, but the sex was too good and she is just too cute.

Stop coming on to her like a little beta. On to the next one. If you fucked her good she will contact you again if you just stop sending her messages. Get over your stupid one-itis and be a man. Fuck some other art hoes in the meantime.

>and that I gave her the best sex of her life
And you believed that shit?

Pathetic.

This happens to men and women. (Et al, trans/other friends)

Sometimes people aren't looking for a frequent thing, then alone a committed thing.

Some people need space or are unstable or aren't interested.

Just let it happen. Let you drift apart.

Worst case scenario she needs help you don't know to give, best case scenario she just not interested. That she's too busy or not interested in you are medium case scenarios.

Veeky Forums just wants to talk about the lame girls they are hopelessly attracted too while acting superior for not dating them

hell yeah

unrelated but,

is that backcap worth getting?

I got one, it's a nice bag if you already have a plain black bag

Anigu waan halaabay marakan hal mar, waxay ahayd nasiib weyn laakiin waxay ahayd nin waalan; nasiib ayaan ahaa inaan ka baxsado xiriirkaa nool

i made this one

yeah it holds up well and is a pretty basic bag so it goes with a lot. Only issue I've really found is that tons of other people have it so sometimes you can mix up which one is yours