One day your beauty will fade

>one day your beauty will fade
>you will be a middle aged man whos prime has slipped away
>your aesthetic will deteriorate before your eyes
>everyday im getting older

pure Veeky Forums feels. Atleast i'm 22 with a babyface, and a man.

men have it better then women user, we age like fine wine as long as you look after your skin and moisturise, drink lots of water and avoid drinking alcohol too much. and pray you don't have shit genetics too I suppose.

Hair loss is almost universal in men over 40 unless you're very very lucky.

None of the men in my family go bald, so I'm good.

Lucky user
I’m 21 and already on finasteride.

>Mid 30's
>Born with good genetics aesthetically and intellectually, but as a young person never had the money or confidence to capitalize
>Sublime those insecurities into a lifelong program of physical training and self-improvement
>Just keep looking and living better every day for a solid decade and a half
>Because I live in a period of rapid social decline, there is literally not a single single woman in Western society worthy of my trust and respect

You don't know what suffering is.

>almost 22
>face already wrinkling
I feel uncomfortable wearing tees of any kind now, as if I'm too old for them.

Just wear suits and fancy clothes all the time, since you're old it won't look funny or tryhard anymore. Impart your wisdom and experience on others. If anything, being older is better.

Im asian. We look young until 45

>this narcissism complex
holy shit
way to rationalize your virginity

You wish.
I wish too.

i already dress like an old fucking man anyway so i dont give a fuck. im clear for landing on the strip no matter what age i am. its all about confidence and money. when you get older your confidence and money is what youre going to have

>man whore
>probably fat
>probably weak
>probably poor
explain how you're better than all these hoes again?

>not fat
>not weak
>not poor
>virgin

For starters I have virtues, principles, integrity, and self-respect.

post physique
what's your job?

6' 2"
oscillate between 185 and 165lbs depending on which sport is in season.

I'm in aerospace.

Congratulations on establishing my idiotic monkey status. I bet that helps your peace of mind a lot.

nothing better than a skeletor with a god complex rofl

Congratulations on posting physique though untermensch

Just remember. You always could've chosen to be better than you are.

yeah I chose to be 225 pounds of rock hard muscle, guess I should have been a delusional sissy like you. That's the only way to get enlightened by my own euphoria right?

btw enjoy wageslaving for a dying industry

>be me
>be extremely empathetic and analytical
>with these skills I could have been on top of the social ladder
>unfortunately moving often, being slightly introverted, and playing too many video games made me a target for bullying which in turn me slightly autistic
>In Uni now and have been working to improve myself for 3 years and have a large group of friends, but will forever regret not seeking this improvement in my younger years

we all have shitty quirks about our lives and past user all we can do is move on and try to better ourselves

If true, congrats on your luck & achievement and always do your best to maintain it.

I'm a consultant. Semi-retired.
It's more fun to stay involved with the actually-relevant stuff and the interesting people though.

What did you say you do, again?

I'm a physics major at an elite university

semi retired at 30? So you're a freelancer who just doesn't get picked up? Or daddy money?

Also, what sports do you play? Or by that did you mean getting a 20 pound beer belly during cricket season?

You misunderstand completely. There is no "on top". The very best of us live with the same delusions, mental illnesses and drug addictions as the worst. It's trash, top to bottom.

see You live in an utterly meritless civilization. Contribution and achievement are delusional at best, self-destructive as the norm.

I was granted some random certificates at a supposedly early age. I don't pay much attention to that stuff.

My physical training focuses on cycling, cross-country skiing, and rock climbing. Just things I like to do throughout the year.

I think this should be my last post here. You're all getting weird and fixated, and this isn't about me.

>talking about me like I'm not there like a drunk whore who wants my attention
you really are a pathetic creature aren't you

At least your understanding of the world is somewhat decent if your self-awareness is completely lacking. Eventually you will stop looking at people as individual agents of their own vice and instead cogs in a machine. Society has progressed the way it did for a reason. There is no rat race without rats.

>any of those
>sports

Proving my point.

you have no point, just narcissistic ramblings.

Here is a point, so you know what it looks like: To expect proper development in a post-agricultural, much less post-industrial, society is completely unrealistic. Maybe you just proved r9k right though and becoming Wizard status is the way to do it? All I was asking for was proof and I didn't get any, admittedly it is Veeky Forums.

*tips fedora*

I think we can all agree that a thread full of narcissists trolling narcissists is hilarious good times.

>be me

>tfw my great grandfather lived to 98 and still had most of his hair
>tfw my dad is 50 with no signs of balding whatsoever

uh not really i'm gonna look good old. my amazing genes and excellent skin care regiment will only make the transition smoother

I was like you. However now I'm in my 30s I've found that the large circle of friends I enjoyed in my 20s are rapidly splintering off due to marriage and moving away. Seems to be happening to everyone I know my age.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>with a babyface, and a man.

Enjoy sucking cock and taking it up the ass you faggot!

t. 24 year old former fag who realized following Satan is for weak degen minds.

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that
leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life,
and only a few find it. True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing,
but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes,
or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

one day will never come.

for now be stupid and make mistakes that will make for great stories.

because the only thing worse than dying is waiting for it.