Vintage Windbreakers

just found this thing in my dads closet lmao, 80’s-90’s windbreaker thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/545436675/rare-vintage-90s-wilson-windbreaker?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-hoodies_and_sweatshirts-sweatshirts&utm_custom1=7abab6b7-d224-48fd-a296-945527bd0329&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjdLOBRCkARIsAFj5-GChY2MDIxNbzHhIE9BlJSnEsldxJQPoXYMoKCpVjXonwm1dn9srTwgaAquKEALw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fits u really well, maknig me want to buy one

thank you my man, you should cop one. lots of nice looking ones on etsy.

liinks? been lookin a little on ebay and i really love your colors

i’ve been looking all night for any others that look like this and seriously cannot find any, found this one which is nice. size small though
etsy.com/listing/545436675/rare-vintage-90s-wilson-windbreaker?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-hoodies_and_sweatshirts-sweatshirts&utm_custom1=7abab6b7-d224-48fd-a296-945527bd0329&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjdLOBRCkARIsAFj5-GChY2MDIxNbzHhIE9BlJSnEsldxJQPoXYMoKCpVjXonwm1dn9srTwgaAquKEALw_wcB

Clean you your room. Also, it does not look good

kinda reminds me of this

not him, but how does that not look good? those colors are perfect and the fit is super good

STOP POINTIN THAT GUN AT MY DAD

such a lame normie trend. no, that distinctly 90s windbreaker doesn't look good with your low rise stretch jeans or your ironic anime t shirt, you filthy millennial. leave this shit in 2012 where it belongs.

Either you go all out or don't go at all

Shut up virgin hahahaha

I am so done with this site

Nice coat op, I support you in your experimentation and self expression

Looks good user, great fit and god tier colourway. All I can suggest to find more is thrift stores.

Lookin good

kill yourself you fucking faggot, this looks good and theres no way you have a better fit

Welcome to six years ago

I can dig it. Rock what feels right op

Have one exactly like this, and its my favorite out of like 15.

that looks nice as fuck mang

looks great

virgin dum dum lol

really nice

very nice fit, my friend copped a similar one with a black instead of white.

Impressive. Very nice.