Is it a bad idea for someone with male pattern baldness to dye their hair? Thinking of going from brown to pic related

Is it a bad idea for someone with male pattern baldness to dye their hair? Thinking of going from brown to pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/mutilate
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mutilate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

So I guess you should never cut your hair as well, right?

You're gonna end up bald maybe so just go for it

MUTILATION IS ANY CHANGE THAT IS DETRIMENTAL, AND/OR SUPERFLUOUS; DYEING ONE’S HAIR IS A DETRIMENTAL, AND SUPERFLUOUS, CHANGE, THEREFORE, IT CONSTITUTES BODILY MUTILATION.

HAIRCUTTING IS ACT OF GROOMING, NOT OF BODILY MUTILATION.

By who's definition?
dictionary.com/browse/mutilate
Dictionary.com defines it as "to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:Vandals mutilated the painting.

to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part."
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mutilate
Meriam-Webster defines it as "to cut up or alter radically so as to make imperfectthe childmutilatedthe book with his scissorsa paintingmutilatedby vandals

2:to cut off or permanently destroy a limb or essential part of:crippleHis arm wasmutilatedin the accident."
Sounds like you made up a definition to suit your argument.

>ANY THREAD, EVERY POST, EVERY TIME.
>RYSSCANDVS IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND ANOYING.

We still silently accept him

It's a bad idea for someone with male pattern baldness to not get a hair system.

some hair dye is pretty aggressive so it's not a super great idea to dye it in the first place and risk losing even more hair.

I wanna dye my hair as well but I also have a slight balding issue but nothing genetic afaik, still sucks and that's why I don't wanna do it right now.

want to dye my hair too, but hairline is receding, so I'll stay with my buzzcut.

Baldness is caused by hormones and how your hair reacts to it. Dy(e)ing won't affect that.

RYSSCANDVS is the cancer of this board

pic related

dye your hair now OP, before it's too late

post your fit

kek.

this is a public service announcment. if enough of us do this, maybe he'll just leave forever

the extension is 4chanx btw

I did it like 1 year ago, have a receding hairline.

dying, or better, bleaching doesn't have anything to do with your balding, if you have thin hair it might make it look worse since bleached hair aren't healthy hair to begin with, but then again they'll regrow so it won't make any difference for what concerns your balding.

Avoid doing it if your balding is very noticeable, you'll just look ridicolous imho

If you have a confidence and good looking face to start with you can rock receding bleached hair with no problem, it would show that you don't give a fuck aboot it.

Just make sure you don't have egg shaped skull so your head won't look like egg with mayo on top.

thx user

>pic related

You do realize the irony of your post, right? I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, because otherwise you're irredeemably retarded.

RY is one of the few in this board and this website who aren't ugly degenerates or victims of Jewish/satanic propaganda and priming, and you're the ones ganging up on him --people like you are the bullies here, moron.

Do you really think that Power Rangers would condone, or promote tattoos, casual sex, leather, dyeing of hair, meat-eating, etc.? I don't think so. If anything, RY is the one acting like a Power Ranger.

but I love it when people dye their hair.

You will look less bald if you get it dyed blonde (not bleached) and get a tan.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH R Y S S C A N D V S I WANT TO CARRY YOUR BABIES

You can get away with anything if you're in decent shape and have a jaw line. My general style advice if you're going to have an attention grabbing element to you--whether it's dyed hair, or piercings, or tatoos--you can afford to tone down the rest of your style as a result. You don't need to use are many eye-catching clothing items and accessories if there's
already something 'wow' on your skin. Otherwise you could look cluttered, and too busy, and ultimately contrived and unnatural.

nice, thanks. keep up the good work, this guy is embarrassing