Boots general

Boots general

Pic related, guidis

Other urls found in this thread:

hessenantique.com/Low_Boots_with_hobnails_w_Heavy_Duty_Soles_p/2118029.htm
leatherworker.net/forum/topic/54010-giving-ww2-corcoran-jump-boots-a-vintage-look/
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/20x68m/i_aged_a_pair_of_wwii_paratrooper_boots_in_order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these, so comfy
best shoes I ever bought

Love boots !

My Ann Ds aged so good, still look beautiful.

nice guidis desu

I've had a pair of The Last Conspiracy ankle boots for about two years now. I'm running out of ideas on how to wear them, do you guys have any ankle boots inspo ?

Anyone have any experience with Frye? Might cop pic related. I’ve been looking for a harness boot that isn’t ysl for some time. Problem I keep coming across is that no where really sticky my boot size because I’m a 5’7 Manlet. Pic related is a women’s shoe which I don’t really have a problem with. This will be my first pair of boots.

Repost from last thread.
How to wear these without looking emo/columbine?

this is sort of both of those things but even so, is that what matters, user?

got german low boots (black) from hessen antique. would post an image but heir site wont let me save one for some reason, heres the listing, what do you guys think? Was that or ww2 style ammo boots.

hessenantique.com/Low_Boots_with_hobnails_w_Heavy_Duty_Soles_p/2118029.htm
NOT ADVERTISING, JUST SHOWING FELLAS MY BOOTS

Wear them with jeans, thats what i did, I wear dark blue jeans and they looked nice/casual

I live in a tropical zone. How hot would be for my feets to wear one of those leather?

can you recommend winter boots that are not expensive around 150 euros

yikes, creepy school shooter feeling

What school shooter ever wore chelseas?

Lol. You can wear your children's sneakers for all i care, grandma

I know Palladiums catch a lot of flac here, but in Canada you need a boot that's gunna make it through snow, ice and be able to fend of salt. This is my fifth year with these guys and they're fantastic.

Get some Danners
Lug sole has such a good grip, I even keep a pair in my car

But wait for a sale. Few years ago they did a father's day sale and last year they did one on Columbus day, I think

Copt

how can you be lagging this far behind

wolverine 1k miles or chippewa general service?

Are these any martens good? I kinda like the design

damn those are really sick
do you guys know any cheaper alternative to these? love how slim they are

I´mplanning to buy my first pair of higher boots. I really like the design on these Saint Laurent combat boots, but i would like to experiment with higher boots first before spending so much money. Does anyone know a less pricey alternative?

can anyone id these for me pls?

they have some great stuff; huge variety of styles. Thanks for the tip.

I personally see no point in getting nice 10" high boots if you aren't going to tuck/blouse them. I don't care how edgy or LARP it looks, its clean, comfy and practical. Just embrace the edgy nature and design of the boots and tone it down by matching it with some not so edgy clothes.

Example of what I mean.

tall boots look great if you roll your pants tho
really the only excuse to do so too

no
some things just can't be pulled off as a manlet

Its tricky not to tip the balance between just a guy wearing some nice military boots and being a stormfag, schoolshooter or LARPer.

But at the end of the day, don't be this guy. Completely defeats the point in wearing some beautiful brown Corcorans. Pretty much just a bulky clown dress shoes wearing them like that. That's not to say you have to show all 10 inches, as you said, you can roll/blouse them to reveal 6-7 if that's all you feel like showing. I personally just tuck because its more comfy.

How do Rick Owens boots fit? Should I go up half-one size than my normal sneaker/shoe size?

they fit big
so size down one size
I'm 42 in pretty much all sneakers and 41 rick boots fit me nice, could probably go for 40 1/2 as well

w2c pants?
post more pls. im a white sneaker fag, but given the entry price of these, it's tempting.

cop or naah?

how far?

apocalyptic metrocore

Cop or not?

I'd pass on these. The zippers don't look great.

While we're on the subject. Has anyone bought grade 2 meme boots? They don't have grade one in my size anymore.

is it a bad idea to tuck them if I'm on the shorter side, like 5'9

w2c?

Cop? Yes or no? Anyone got any inspo for these?

jesus no. it's not 2008.

2008 jokes aside along with american heritage being a meme are these Veeky Forums boots? I'm in a flyover state so anything Veeky Forums from 08' will still look fresh in 17 here...sadly

I've got the grade 2's. Not in terrible shape at all. Leather is way softer than I wanted, but definitely wearable.

American heritage pieces can always be Veeky Forums when paired correctly with other items

How should i clean the inside of meme boots?

not in that color theyre not

wow these are cheap, would definitely by if I was less creepy looking

Cop

This guy is right

Don't listen to this guy, roughout is cool. They'll darken over time as they get worn in

Tbh just don't buy tall boots if you're short and really concerned, they'll shorten your legs visually. If you're concerned about your height you should always be going for pants that stop right at the top of your shoes so the lines of the pants are nice and straight all the way up and down.

However if you're lanky, you might be able to make combat boots work with black skinny jeans tucked in because you can kinda get the same unbroken line effect

don't most boots usually give you like a inch in height? or at least make a persons silhouette taller?

They can give you actual physical height but if you cuff your pants or otherwise show a little more of the boot it'll make your legs look shorter because the cuff breaks up the height of your legs. It's kinda the same as how wearing a horizontally striped shirt can make your torso look shorter and wider.

If you're hesitant about the meme status try chippewa general service utility boots. slightly less bulky, similar quality, 100 USD cheaper, and haven't been meme'd into oblivion (yet).

memeboots if you are in europe, german or austrian. otherwise, what are you afraid of? those are not really that high.

Yes. If you try to rock taller boots, you might wanna shorten them by only rolling/blousing up to the say, 7 inch mark.

This exactly. I'm tall and thin with long legs so tall boots help "shorten" my limbs a little.

There's a reason they haven't been memed: their quality is shitty. They look like ass after only months.

My trusted friend, the cobbler, sold them to me.

wrinkling is inevitable for any leather shoe except shell. chips definitely aren't the worst, it's just that their owners are usually new to the hobby and go crazy with conditioner/snoseal

unless you live in

>unless you live in

hey this is the other user with the brown cocorans, so far I been using black polish on wrinkles, looking alright so far, may I also ask what other polish/items you use to make them look that way?

Burgundy boots anyone?

Not really. I live in Brazil and mid-top boots with little padding are absolutely fine to wear in place of shoes. I even wear Timbs sometimes when it rains or at night.

6''+ boots or hiking boots would be kinda autistic if you wear them all the time but still.

do you have different angles?
what are they btw

can someone post some examples of this type of boot being used in a colorful fit, one that isnt monotone or all black?

those look pretty dope senpai. You're on crack.

hey thats me

Those were nice shots dude. Saved to my aesthetic folder.

I would definitely recommend expanding and trying other types of shoes instead of just sneaks, even if its not boots.

Unfortunately those aren't mine and I believe the back story to those in the pic specifically were some naturally aged but very maintained ones some lucky fag found at a garage sale.

Other then wearing the shit out of them, messaging the leather/bending it to give it more wrinkles, not really. Black and different shades of brown are the only easy cheap way to give it a premature patina I know of unless you really want to invest into getting them like that.

In that case:
leatherworker.net/forum/topic/54010-giving-ww2-corcoran-jump-boots-a-vintage-look/
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/20x68m/i_aged_a_pair_of_wwii_paratrooper_boots_in_order/

This guy tried to make his look vintage, came out alright but I've seen better. Definitely not as good as a naturally aged pair.

Just keep wearing them, get more wrinkles, scratches and scrapes and then filling that up with black or any color you desire. Don't be afraid to beat them up, they are tough boots that can take it.

i´m just not sure if i can style them without looking to fashy

thanks man sort of wish i still had them, suppose i can still buy another pair

wearing fucking drill boot what am I even seeing

What happened to them?

Any recommendations for lightweight waterproof boots?

Owning boots is a hobby now...shit...

get really into it and it approaches watches-tier costs

where can i grip some of these

Need a quick opinion on these.

50% USMC boots
50% space-cuck boots

They look like Chippewa service boots. Not exactly the same but very similar

Tfw just ordered them.

they're somehow really nice desu

How do I wear these in a casual/business casual way?

I love them but I'm not sure how to wear them; I feel they're a bit more complicated than chelseas.

>kids these days want their boots to look factory fresh forever

FUCKING WHY

>t. so cal hipster

Thoughts on hikers for casual wear?

will always look like shit

Only if you go full comfy work/hikercore

Bonus points if you're Japanese

Opinions?

Are you a security guard?

No, but I would wear it with clothes that had been worked in. Wouldn't go with anything really slick and clean.

Name?

>he thinks emos wear combat boots

when was this a trend? 2008? I actually kind of still like those boots even though I never wear them anymore.