One of these stores is about to open up near me, so I checked the website out and some of the stuff looks pretty cool...

One of these stores is about to open up near me, so I checked the website out and some of the stuff looks pretty cool. Are they legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

superdry.com/us/mens/polos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you must be joking

i dont know where you are but in in uk/ireland superdry couldn't be any less cool

Nope
NYC here

Just leave this board

yeah pretty cool

Yeah, it's my first time using this board so I don't know you guy's "culture", but no need to be hostile
Thanks

It's way too loud and overly branded, so use sparingly. It's also weeb AF, so there's an aura of inauthenticity.

ugly and overpriced.

got a tank top for the gym, pretty good

dont know why the twinks are chimping out, it's a great fit for someone at 6'3"

Good place for sweaters and or jackets, plus some of their back packs are nice. Most people sperging out over this brand are either too fat to wear it or don't know how to dress for any of their shirts.

Just watch for their logo'd stuff, they love to make it huge.

Clearly you should lurk more then, though i don't think this place is good for that anymore

not tricky ricky/10
off urself

Extremely popular with Scandinavian teens.
Bags are decent, dunno about the hoodies but every second kid wears one so make of it what you will.

Take any random Superdry piece and rebrand it as CAV EMPT and every asshole in this thread would be asking w2c

Bong company that steals ideas from lame grorious nippon companies
Their clothes fit weird and have a negative connotation in western Europe, so they're opening stores in America now
Do not cop

If you love this shit so much you can wear it. But don't fucking tell me they're good quality or even that they look good.

don't get any of the overbranded pieces

In the UK it's dad tier.

I have a Superdry coat. Used a seam ripper to get rid of some brightly coloured labels, now the only loud branding is in the lining and it's a decent quality coat, the fabric is actually quite nice for its price range. They really do overdo it with the branding though, it's hideous.

Fucking garbage, telling you please don’t actually get this

Their shit looks nothing like like CE, but saying that superdry is 'okay' as far as normie brands go, their obnoxious logo is annoying though

I thought it was for radgies trying to tone down their radge.

They are good quality, I've bought several pieces for the gym and such and they hold out very well, that being said they PLASTER their logo on everything and looks really tacky, also pretty much all their clothing looks the same.
If you want to buy anything from them i would recomend their backpacks, those are good imo but stay away from their clothes unless its for wearing around the house and such.

i just found out about them user, decent quality for the price but shipping from the uk kills me, tokyo laundry is good too and same parent company

Some cool stuff for specific styles.

Literally Hollister/A&F but with nonsensical Japanese instead of nonsensical English

>Just looked at their men's polo shirts
>But there is just something really strange about their models
>It's just creepy but I can't put my finger on it.

superdry.com/us/mens/polos

what the fuck is happening to this board?
superdry is probably one of the least effay brands going, get a grip.

I bought a jacket from superdry and its good quality. If you're going to get one, get the fuck away from anything with loud branding, the Japanese writing is a lame aesthetic

it's the shittiest most generic brand over here in the Netherlands at least, worn by extremely generic boring people. It doesn't look good, the brand is always visible, the colors are usually extremely ugly and the designs are crap too.

The dude said that it could not be any less fashionable. Meaning that it's unfashionable where he is.

Would have been the coolest thing on the fucking planet five years ago. Now only fuccbois wear katakana. Funny how things change so quickly.

Not true, tokyo laundy's parent is SRG and superdry's is Laundry Athletics. Tokyo Laundry has nothing to do with superdry, they are a cheaper copy.

Superdry makes me superdry

I like their basic t-shirts with the tiny logo but that's about it.

just get a regular tee shirt without a logo
they are cheaper too

Never ever go to Japan with these clothes... The Japanese looking part of the brand is weirdly spelled (basically wrong) in Japanese and is probably some better Google translation of "Superdry"

>Post-2007
>Using Superdry

top fucking kek, just kys

I know but my point was if I were to shop at Superdry, I'd just get the plain t-shirts.

Serbia (Belgrade) Veeky Forumsggot??
Link we me ig:@djera__01

Nah never mind just read that OP is from NYC,
why do all Veeky Forumsggots live in NY and London :((

Its worn out in Serbia and the Rest of Europe i remeber Superdry being the shit 2 years ago tho

Is it though? I live in scandinavia and don't know anyone under 30 who likes Superdry or their aesthethic