Pet rate thread

Pet rate thread

What's his tongue like?

name?

Nice phone case

My lizard's called Annie Hall. Havd had her for years.

>Annie Hall
okay, now I need to hear the story

you look like you did so much blow in the 80s that one night you snorted a line so long that it put you out. Only to wake up 30 some yours later with your only signs of age being the skin that hugs your corpse like a latex suit on a whore

I had watched it recently and thought it'd be a cool name. No thrilling story here.

You're not too far off, honestly.

Wtf am I still on fa?

woody would have been a better name

I have Woody reserved if I ever for some reason get a fish, because of that shark in Toy Story.

Remember when some guy from /tv/ ran into you at your roommates' party and you were really beta?

Did you just walk out a sewer?

10/10 qt lizard

In the same thread it was shown the dude in the pic is her brother or something. It's from his instagram. The girl is a famous model.

looks like a blonde girl from mad max fury road. one of the wives.

>le smug and hehe so funny I have an animal wit me face

9.99/10

Rate

he looks sad

His name is Shadow. He's a lab/boxer mix

She was tired. The whole family had her and was having a good time and she was having a fun time.

How many tries do you think this shot took her?

I only have mutts. They're not effay but they're good doggos.

I love her

this the the only effay animal

Her name is Khaleesssi but I call her snoot

gorgeous/10

999/10 they are so rad but they don't fair well in the cold regions and I'm going for the aesthetically small apartment in a metro location thing which doesn't mesh well with litter boxes.

I'm jelly tho! Good for you!

Rate my Jap cat.

imagine being her brother and looking so average bordering ugly with a sister like that

Sister like what? She's a normal human and so is he, every day I see women above her level.

My dog looked almost like that when he was "small"

No u

That bitch looks 19 going on 40 wtf
women without bodyfat realy are disgusting

best pets are dogs

you look confused about life in general

>khaleessi

can you be a bit more fucking original please

kek