Most Veeky Forums cig

most Veeky Forums cig
prove me wrong

marlboros are so fucking nasty to me

they do look nice tho

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

marlboros taste like hot shit

Why are all of your posts so fucking contrarian and obnoxious?

damn that kid met a candiedemon and bummed a cig from from him?

that's Veeky Forums as fuck

Is your caps lock button broken? Why devote so much time to a response and then make it such a pain to read by typing in all caps? You do understand that only capping pronouns and first words isn't just a formality, right? It's to improve readability.

On a sidenote, what's your favorite kind of piercing or tattoo?

Yeah, reds taste like tars.
Really enjoy the golds though.

>I know absolutely nothing about tobacco, I'd smoke literal cocks if it was fashionable: the cigarette

camel royals are objectively better

the golds are way too weak though

although they give me a taste a sweet milk and are extremely smooth
when Im drunk or high or have a little cold they are pleasant

Viceroys

Isn't smoking for literal retards?

Why would you pay good money to gradually fuck up your health?

Only in soft pack

Early in the morning

malboro is god tier

Reds are so gross

Lucky Strikes

These or Camel nonfilters are the best tasting cigs I’ve had in the states

hey retard somebody asked you why you type in caps, show him the image

Proven

you know you can get your teeth cleaned and whitened more than once every 10 years right?

Interesting

funny how ceigarettes are coming back in largepart due to aesthetic meme images

>the anal avenger of smoking

Rolling Tobacco

OR, you can brush your teeth every day without having need to getting them whitened.

And tattooing, apparently

Camel Crush or Marlboro NXT?

If we could lay the memes aside for a second, have any of you tried vaping? I'm looking for a """healthier""" alternative and have been smoking ecigs and american spirits. spirits have less shit in them, vapor is "cleaner" right?

have any of you tried vaping and went back to cigs? why?*

*because nicotine is the psychoactive substance in cigs why put all the other shit in your body if it's just extra...

BUMP

Of course a faggot like op smokes cigarettes that are meant for females.
Get on the natural shit and stop inhaling fiberglass tips you numbskulls

posts alcohol? or that's just veggie juice

>implying nas is anything but a hippie cig

Or just start rolling your own tobacco without filters.

>pure tobacco with no additives

>HIPPIE SHIT GTFO REEEEE

ain't nobody got time for that tho

It literally takes twenty seconds.

do people smoke reds because it's Veeky Forums ?

I liked spirits when I smoked, but come on, filters haven't had fiberglass for awhile.

not just fiberglass, but don't non-organic cigs have a billion other bad things in besides?

agree

>why do people drink soda, eat junkfood or do drugs

yeah i got a vape but i still smoke cigs, if ur trying to quit nicotine altogether or just get rid of most of the downsides (cleaner, no bad smell, etc) its a godsend. cigs taste like absolute shit after a while too.

i went back to cigs cuz its simpler, i dont give a shit about the smell or the impeding cancer and i dont want to be seen in public sucking on a large phallic piece of metal because im still pretending im not a huge faggot

overall 7/10 decent means of nicotine intake

Its just tobacco no chemicals, spirits are 100% organic and even grow their own menthol

Lol k

Bidis are only Veeky Forums cig

>bloody marry
>american spirits

Wow the worst of both worlds.

they give you organic cancer?

kek

never smoked before, what's a good tasting cheap pack?

>smoke without filters
making the cigarette even more poisonous, well done user

Ur such a pussy

Marlboro NXT
if you don't like the taste you can always pop the menthol

I feel a lot healthier since I smoke only tobacco, I don't cough, no phlegm, no yellow teeth, plus I can run, or walk more than a few flights of stairs without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack.