What articles of clothing that you own get you the most compliments? For me it's my black common projects

What articles of clothing that you own get you the most compliments? For me it's my black common projects

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HUF-Mens-Dylan-Skate-Shoe/dp/B00NIMXXSS
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my black biker jacket, and a kabuki tshirt from Uniqlo

these stupid ass damir doma sneakers

this shirt for some reason. i kinda stopped wearing it. pic is not the shirt but very similar. broad vertical red and white stripes. it's a vintage waiters shirt from some pub/restaurant in copenhagen. it has Tuborg branding on a pocket on one of the arms.

forgot pic

i wore my black common projects to work and my coworker asked if they were shoes for crews kek

I thriftier a shirt that looks very similar but in blue today

Pro tip for anybody: get a really nice cashmere jumper. Sacrifice 3 months of your paycheck if you have to.

The amount of compliments I get, and the amount of girls (and guys) that get feely and huggy is enough to build a man up

Nice kicks bra

post pic of said sweater. i was this close to buying a second hand italian made one for 100 bucks at this consignment store.

a generic navy blue Supreme camp cap I bought last year for like forty dollars

usually by black youth and I always expect them to try to jump me

My Nike SFB x Pendletons, very standout shoes, get a lot of friends and strangers asking what they are.
Those and occasionally my RM Williams Crocodile Leather belt, also quite a flashy piece.

I bought some green new balances for $44.50 and I've gotten more complements on those than my $2,000 visvim acket

Hah, which jacket?

Mostly accessories, like wallet chains, kuboraum glasses, my rampant homosexuality, silk scarves and handkerchiefs, ...

skirted rick pants

These Dylan slip-ons. People usually do a double take cause they look like your average skate shoe at first.

i just got the black and cream ones with laces. so nice i cant skate them. skating van slip ons instead

The fuck? They make Dylans with laces? Can I get a link my man? I thought he only designed them as slip ons.

Same, I only wear these at the office or when I'm skating for transportation. No tricks with these ones.

yea they were the model before the slips. theyre discontinued but still pop up sometimes i might have got lucky finding my size.

amazon.com/HUF-Mens-Dylan-Skate-Shoe/dp/B00NIMXXSS

fuck i'm sad

rip true blue

thanks anyway bro

got this in navy, wear it with the sleeves rolled up around 3/4-2/3 of the way up in summer
super light cotton linen blend

uniqlo white button up

people tell me they like my shoes but they also say that they could not pull them off, they don't have the right style. i think thats a good thing

Only time I've been complemented on my outfit was when this one girl said she liked my greaser look (it was just a leather jacket, white T, black jeans and Jack Purcells) so I'm guessing it was the jacket that got the most attention

These fuckers

These trousers.

lee vintage denim jacket and a couple years ago I made an olive tshirt with zebra pocket and girls fucking loved
hurts my heart that the cheapest pieces of my wardrobe people like the most
sometimes my shoes as well but might be due to fact that I have so many pairs I barely wear one more than once a week

For some reason, pic related (Lentrian) is what got me the most compliments from normie friends. Something that I have never understood makes them believe that it looks classy.

pic related.

w2c?

These.

Not even fucking kidding. Everyone loves avocado socks.

it's sharply tailored wool coat
people eat that shit up

I've gotten tons of compliments on my 1461 monos.. Which is slightly suprising, they are nice but not anything extraordinary.

I agree, but in my case I found a vintage grey Savile Row jumper in a charity shop for £8. Snapped that shit up, dry cleaned, it's wonderful

Savile Row Co jumpers go for 40 in the sale. Good job.

My royal blue fairview sweater

i fucking hate that :I emoticon shit that acne puts on shit last few seasons. Fucking bullshit "i am le gen z undecided i dunno lol xD"

t. works in a store that sells shit with this :I fucking shit on it

Pretty much anything I put any thought into, I'm fit and average looking, but always dressed like a slob, so people are just glad to see me in anything that isn't a wife beater and sweatpants.

they look like a mix between cheap chukkas and some 15 year old all black converse he wears as a uniform to school

idk about all that but i agree that it's fucking dumb. i hate any type of branding.

My sweaters. And my dad's oversized cardigan from back in the day. I love fall.

Heh, this reminds me of this time in high school. I was wearing a cashmere sweater and my friends touched it and freaked out about it's softness. I guess they had never touched cashmere before, let alone a wool sweater, even.

Nice, I got those a few weeks ago, looking forward to it being cold enough to wear them. What do you usually wear them with? I like the look of the wool with just about any knit sweater but I'm not sure what kinds of outer layers to wear other than more wool. Any kind of synthetic shell feels very wrong

one of these days, I WILL give christophe lemaire a kiss

Calm down user.

Chunky handknit sweater made from blacksheep wool

this shirt is fucking ugly, I've got it dirt cheap at a second hand store.
Bought it without the intention to actually wear it though.
It was fucking hot one day and it's my only short sleeved shirt, so I thought fuck it, better then sweating to death and wore it to uni. Everyone fucking loved it and I don't get why. Fucking normies.

do you really not understand why people would like that shirt

Unfortunately these

i have a pair of green uk docs that i use as beaters and get compliments on them all the time

I get why people like the shirt, but one guy came to me like four times that day to tell me how much he loved it and it was the first topic at the break. I get that it's funny and I liked the attention, but it's not that funny after all.

nope, they're making fun of you, retard

>being this insecure

These faggots are so lame
>liking your tribal volkisch philosophy
>being too scared to stand up to the ethnic replacement of your people

Literally larping as members of a volk

I get compliments when i wear edgelord black boots

w2c

everyone at my college always asks me how much my palace jacket was when i wear it for some reason
even had some girl ask if had a bot to cop it lol

I dont get any

are u 12

What trousers are they? Been looking for a pair of nice wool cargos

its hot dogs lol

Please post pic of said jumper

My flecktarn parka.

>mfw my roommate who is straight out of mfa gets way more compliments then I ever will
Reddit always wins the end boys.

People actually skate slip ons? Wtf

rick combat boots
rick mohair
ann d tees

ive gotten a lot of attention because of this, like to think it was a good grail

A gaudy red hawaiian shirt I got in a goodwill once. fuck son I love me some hawaiian shirts

Same
Normies love zippers

I found him

:^)

Shockingly my graphic tees and hoodies, plus the few polos/dress shirts I own.

An super oversized wool sweater, it's just knit like really well and feels really nice

Mostly my glasses.

I live in Buffalo. It's not Veeky Forums in the slightest but people love it

What core is this?

My flecktarn jacket

Where 2 coppe?

those are sick

these with red laces

I never get compliments. I have a pretty minimal style. Regular people only compliment loud pieces.

nazi runen, schwulenfahen... mkay

My watch, I don't know why, it's just some old Timex

shitty striped socks

my nb x horween leather burgundy sneakers get a lot of compliments. idk why they look pretty plain imo

where can i get this?

at egay.com

a black watch with gold accents from fossil that I got on sale

an oversized nirvana t-shirt that I got from HM (lmfao)

a camo leather/bomber jacket that I got from some other fast fashion store which I don't remember the name of

adidas tubular invaders in beige (aka the fufu 750s)

complimenting a person's watch is fairly normal in conversation if it starts to slow down

BEING A TOTAL FAGGIT WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CONTRIBUTE

omg the one and only pairs of J's that I own

they're yellowed and scuffed but people still give props

Pieces Uniques, out of stock

They already got dirty by me just looking at them

damn those are good glasses

my collection of vintage japanese sportswear

w2c

sick kicks dood

my penis when i paint it like a belt buckle

good post