What does it feel like to have a nipple piercing? Does it hurt? What's it like compared to other piercings?

What does it feel like to have a nipple piercing? Does it hurt? What's it like compared to other piercings?

Other urls found in this thread:

p0sie-k.tumblr.com/image/164425161090
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think they'll clamp your nipples to numb them so piercing them won't hurt as much

I think user means when you actually have them. I heard they remain painful.

Thy don't clamp them. Quality pierces go freehand as you're not supposed to restrict the blood flow

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

>What does it feel like to have a nipple piercing?
Awkward with any bra unless its a sports bra.
>Does it hurt?
It will for a month, they are sensitive.
> What's it like compared to other piercings?
A pain in the ass if you have a bf, a job and like wearing thin clothes.

What

Why would it be a problem with a bf?

OP: not that bad, will be tender for a couple of weeks, then it's chill.

It feels like a bee sting and they noticeably more sensitive afterwards. I have both of my nostrils pierced and they hurt way more than nipples.

Is it that hard to deduce that some men don't like the idea of other men picturing their girlfriend naked and sexualizing thier gf?

MAIS FERME TA GUEULE TOI PUTAIN

What makes people look at a nipple and think: yes this would look better with a small piece of metal pierced through it? Piercings are one of these things I will never understand.

But most men find nipple piercings revolting, so what's the problem?

Where are you getting these facts?

most men associate it with promiscuity

Yeah, me neither. Genuinely curious though, there must be some reason people do it.

>most men associate it with promiscuity
You literally just answered your own question

When i made my first one, a year or so ago, i was prepared to cry out of pain. It didn't hurt that much. It never did. At first it made my nipple ultra sensitive like getting horny when i went upstairs. A week ago it got calm, but feels really really much better while sex. Six months ago i had the second one and it didn hurt, i enjoyed the piercing moment. My nostril was more painful than both nipple piercings together. Plus i love how they look like: p0sie-k.tumblr.com/image/164425161090

>Promiscuity = revolting

I'm not quite sure you've ever talked to a man before.

Doesn't mean they find it appealing. It's just kind of ugly and disgusting to most people I discussed about piercings with.

>What makes people look at a nipple and think: yes this would look better with a small piece of metal pierced through it?

girls enjoy getting pierced, and it also makes them more sensitive while having sex. it's a purely sexual thing

to fuck sure. wouldnt marry a hoe tho.

Sometimes I have to scroll up to check that this isn't r9k

t. virgin or woman

I'm planning to get my nipples pierced after I've had my breasts fixed

>he would marry a promiscuous woman
top jej

fuck off mudslime

Any guys here with a nipple piercing or am i the only one?

what kind of busted ass french is this

Had one, was cute and a lot of fun

>getting cucked is a white thing
I wouldn't have it any other way bitch boy.

quebecois

Quebecois would be
"Crisse, ta'gueulle tabernak"

it never heals and is constantly crusty and sore. it never feels good to get touched.

>not wanting to marry a literal whore means I'm a muslim
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

tes cave mon esti

mdr

will she sprinkle milk everywhere if lactating?

it will not lactate, I think it's because of the scar tissue.

Mais qu’est-ce qu’il t’a fais

Are you saying girls with nipple piercings won’t be able to feed their child?

i had a friend who had one of his nipples pierced, after that he went full fag mode. Never spoke to him again.