Smoking Thread

still effay?

It feels good

It's effay right up until the tracheostomy

is vape ok?

Someone who looks effay smoking looks effay without doing it. Still, in some outfits it may make you look more fashionable. Pic related

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Vaping is the mouth fedora.

not if you have a huge fucking vape and blow smoke rings in public and shit

i nice small minimalist pen that isnt modded for extra vapor is nice looking

i suppose you are wearing 1inch thick glasses and a shirt with a pencil protector... being in fornt of a computer an all..

B-but pens leak like shit have low capacity!

but yeah, i prolly look like a faggot...

vaping is for monster chugging neckbeards. and I say that as someone who chain vapes (feels good and can't smoke in my apartment).

I'm hoping once the novelty of the new technology wears off it will become a normal thing. Probably won't ever be fashionable, but maybe it will become neutral.

I don't know what this word means so I will keep smoking

what if im not fat, dont have a neckbeard and dont drink monster?

still shit.

Isn't smoking for literal retards?
Why would you pay good money to gradually fuck up your health?

>Why would you pay good money to gradually fuck up your health?

Food kills you
Humans were not meant to inhale oxygen
Alcohol kills you

You're dying slowly anyway, might as well do it with style

Smoking might look effay in photos but smokers, even those who only have a few a day, smell like shit. Their clothes also smell like shit and usually their car interior does as well.

these arguments i used to give to my mom back in high school, live life and give yourself a purpose, kid

This, your voice goes to shite, your home, car and clothing smells like arse, and start to cough a lot. Being healthy is a huge part of being fashionable, doesn't matter if you're a fat, smoker, very thin etc.

Is smoking a pipe effay?

>implying pic related isn't the only fit worth taking about from that film

Because I don't care about my wellbeing and would've killed myself by now if I weren't such coward

I used to smoke a long time ago.. Its a good thing I quit otherwise I might not be here.

Smoking is definitely not cool kids!

YEEW DOGGIE

>Food kills you
>Humans were not meant to inhale oxygen