Outfit opinions

Hey bros, just wanted to see some outfit inspiration, pic is me, i love pullover type sweaters and collar shirts

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/se/en/man/trousers/view-all/basic-slim-fit-trousers-c733862p5102501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tucked v neck
not for me, but looking good.

Yeah so im kinda inbetween ive read some style books that say yes, and some that say no, but none of my sweaters look good untucked, i cant find a sweater that is short enough for me, the sleeves are long as fuck too,any recomendations for shorter men?

I think this looks great but way too formal. Not something you'd wear everyday unless you work at some accounting firm in London.

>any recomendations for shorter men?

not really. Everyone who doesn't have a model tier body is in the same boat. I just wear them untucked, but I buy a size smaller and stretch the chest.

iM IN A SPOT WHERE IM TRYING TO BE AN IMAGE CONSULTANT, AND I FEEL OBLIGED TO DRESS UP MORE OFTEN, PLUS I LIKE IT

Oh sorry for caps bud

lol im considering it...

If you are an image consultant don't follow "style books". They are made as guides for the clueless.

hmm, ellaborate?

Looking good except for the pants. Too slim and filmsy-looking. Tucked in sweater would probably work better with wider/studier pants and a somewhat broader belt.

Nah, it's good.

*sturdier

Style books ---> common sense gather from google.
Image consultant ---> style developer, not google intermediary.

i was considering a bigger belt

>it's good
I never said it wasn't good. I just think it's past the point of looking casual.

Disgusting desu, I wouldn’t notice you on the street because, on a fashion board though...
Shoes are alright, pants have to go, belt isn’t helping, v-neck+tie is horrid choose one, tucked pullover doesn’t work, that grey with black belt and navy pullover is a really gross colour coordination, you look like a a manager of a phone shop located in a mall, not an image consultant
Again it isn’t that bad compared to the average, you have a good body, clothes fit you so you’re okay, but not fashionable

Forgot the inspo, here’s something simpler yet sharper and more versatile

hey so what is DESU and also, the pullover is black, bad photo

And I'm saying it's perfectly casual.

Disagree on the v-neck + tie, classic look and looks good on him.

desu = really/honestly

Double monks with cropped trousers is a pet peeve of mine. I think they look better when pant leg drapes over top strap. Something about them being fully exposed looks tacky. If you prefer the shorter inseam, try derbys or oxfords.

what's the point of having such an specific requirement for wearing trousers with a pair of shoes?
When I read things like this I imagine people arranging their wardrobes with full mannequins inside.

It's because double monk has no variation in pattern, which makes it look chunky and big when fully exposed. Things like laces, toe caps, wingtips, etc. break up the silhouette, making the shoe more visually independent.

>double monk has no variation in pattern
>Things like laces, toe caps, wingtips, etc. break up the silhouette
Why didn't you add buckles to that list?

And this?

Good, but the watch is really tryhard and gaudy.
The rest of your fits is very clean and mnimalistic, the watch does not fit with that.
Get a smaller, more minimalistic watch.

Good, but the clothes are really clean and mimalistic.
The rest of your fits is very gaudy and tryhard, the clothes do not fit with that. Get bigger, more gaudy clothes.

you think so? It was a gift from the girl, its an invicta, with a skeleton case, i dont mind it, but im looking to get something more classy

what?

oh okay youre saying in comparison to the watch

>girl

The bottom is too casual for wearing a tie.

my girlfriend

Buckles are on side. Top of shoes is just a flat piece of leather with no variation from the rest of shoe. If you can't see what I mean then I'm just going to chalk it up to difference in taste.

Aw man, I'm sorry. But yes, I still think it's gaudy and doesn't fit with your overall style.
If your clients are medium-rich people with bad taste, wear it to build instant rapport.

you apply the same rules to chelseas?

lol i get you, ill wear it more casually and get a moe elegant watch, any recommendations?

Actually, after trying to find examples of double monks worn "right" I realized I just don't like double monks. Strike my complaint from the record.

As for chelseas, they're hardly comparable. Chelseas are all about a long elegant silhouette and have a totally different footprint.

how do you not like diuble monks?

I don't know. I guess I was born that way??? Maybe I haven't met the right pair?

i dIDNT USE TO BE A FAN, I LIKE THEM IN TAN ALOT, BUT I DONT LIKE CHELSEA BOOTS ALOT, SO I GUESS EVRYONE IS DIFFERENT

>"office-slave"-the outfit

Same poster as
Again, just go simpler if you want to appear professional and tasteful, you got way too much going on here, black+grey+shirt pattern in blue+tie+watch+belt, etc.
It’d be way better if you keep the shirt, wore a black pant with the black shoes and keep just one accessory (belt or watch or tie, but the tie doesn’t go well with the shirt)

Remove tie, switch to rounded or shorter v-neck, unbutton first two buttons on shirt, untuck sweater and remove or switch belt. That way you at least look like a modern cliché instead of an old stereotype. Basically look like this guy zara.com/se/en/man/trousers/view-all/basic-slim-fit-trousers-c733862p5102501.html

You look like you're simultaneously going to a club, a wedding, and work.

You're doing too much and trying too hard too quickly.

I always had a feeling that he didn't know much.

not tricky ricky/10
off urself

dude is this comfortable to walk in, i dig the style but idk if might be for everyday use. Want to cop one myself.

That's a cool look.

I would trade the shoes for a pair of discreet motorcycle boots and I would add an Adventure, helmet and jacket and I would accessorise with a motorbike. Pic related

and then I would buy a katana, and then I would fight the zombies, and then I would have a gf, and then...

Disgusting fit, i feel like most people on Veeky Forums haven't actually been in an office or something because they consider this formal.

This is literally Middle-Eastern just graduated tier.

This is literally how everyone in my office dresses, in a mid/high end IT consulting firm. Sneakers, brouges or more "dressy" shoes doesnt really matter. Most common pants are jeans or nice looking chinos. Tie, suits and suitpants only worn of formal occasions/presentations. If you want to look fancy wear good quality, expensive shirts and pants. Pay attention to details like buttons, cuts, material and textures. It definitely shows when something is cheap, but no one really cares if you have a good personality.

take it to a tailor

>take a v neck to a tailor.

highwater pants?