twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor guy
he should grow a mustache and beard to hide the unfortunate facial features
even from the thumbnail his face looks too small

leave him alone hes a qtboy

Very, Very, Very Punchable

Just from looking at him i can tell he cant, and if he did it'd look patchy AF

honestly he'd look a lot better with a buzz but still incredibly punchable

Seems like a chill dude but he could improve himself 10x by getting rid of that awful haircut. Mans has a huge af head/forehead and needs something shorter.

lmfao this is a dude from reddit r/malefashion. he is the most akward stupid tasteless yet opinionated incel ive ever come across. just look at all his posts his posture is awful and just looking at him is infuriating me reddit.com/user/EmArKay_11/submitted/

til fa is just mfa except retarded lmao

Jesus christ I just want to grab him by the shoulders and bend his fucking back and shoulders to proper posture
it hurts to look

his fits are good though

i have never seen a more accurate description of my thoughts from someone else in my entire life, just look at this dude i almost want to paypal him some money so that he can buy himself a back brace but that ugly fucker would probably just spend it all on clothes rather than actually striving to improve himself.

delet this

wtf is this guy even wearing? he doesnt actually think he looks good does he

that fit looks really good but he completely ruins it with his face wtf. thats pretty crazy. ive never seen someones face so perfectly ruin everything they wear.

i feel like its the hair and glasses or he should just start dressing like he's 30

>what? oh, fashion. nah sorry man im just a regular guy. later.

>new clothes in every wdywt thread
So, does he even has stable warderobe or does he trift memes for likes and resells it after in an endless cycle?

I don't understand this post
Were you supposed to post it to some other thread?

>ITT: Very punchable faces

hooooo fuck this is awful, we need to send this mans some help

fucking yes, everytime i see this dude i just think of that guy from the office but he got stung by many bees, i just want to punch it to help deflate him. i wouldve posted this but i forgot his name, good post

dude, idk what it is about that guy.
every movie or show i see him in i just think why the fuck is this guy so pompous?
he's also just good looking enough to make it extra fucking enraging

Wait that's not Jim's actor?

I think whn he grows older he'll look better

>those rolled shoulders
my heart really goes out to this guy honestly, his fits are rad

i love kindi

i love kindi

i love kindi

So Sam spent that HydeWars money on de-aging cream?

his hands are in his pockets, its not great but I can tell he's definitely just awkward here

what a cuck

lmfao at this guy samefagging it up on Veeky Forums because his toxic ass comment got downvoted on leddit

cringe thread?

he is cool

What a fag

AYO WHOS MANS IS THIS

wow a good man this is

Kindi is a saint shut the fuck up

good clothes but u guys are right the posture is shambolic

You guys know that's a girl right?
not even memeing

LOL this is so true wth.. i even know the dude but he has the most punchable face.. if u see this Pls cut out your head in the future..

Why is his chin so long?

lmfao thats not a girl, he is well known on reddit and hes a dude you moron

Notice OP doesn't post his own face

>spend all your money on designer clothes
>incel face ruins every fit

Why even try?

>goes on rod and interacts w/ pic
>posts pics of him from rod on 4chins

why even live?

sometimes he wizens up and covers face and doesn't othertimes. what a retard

im saving this as inspo but cropping out his face and like, using photoshop to fix his shitty posture

Dude has some great fits, but he has the face of the weird girl from high school that had some visual kei band messenger bag full of yaoi books.

10/10 would be friend with

vendetta much, faggot?

dittto

wow ur rly mad take some valium dude u don't need to go on a personal mission against this guy u don't know lmao

>that fit looks good
Bruv, are you shitting me? You can't seriously think those proportions look good. Looks like he's wearing a diaper, for fuck's sake. His legs are made too look disproportionally short, his wide hips are accentuated, and the shoulder are made to look even narrower than they really are.

what's this one like?

>wearing rick
>looks like he's wearing a diaper

who would have expected this

>rem pillow
Disgusting

I don't understand what you're going for here.

Right, on the rare occasion that full Rick is actually pulled off, it's pulled off by chiseled 6 foot 4 models with long af legs and shoulders wider than OP's asshole.

Fucking retard clearly has no taste. Some really good fits in there but you can tell he just gets the most expensive meme designer shit he can find and throws it on resulting in some really shit fits. Fucking died at the pic of him photoshopped into a japanese street.

Imagine being this low test.

you sound awful jealous user

I am dude. If I could afford/ was stupid enough to buy a lot of the shit he has it would be awesome. Im pretty much jealous of anyone who can dress nicely at this point - fucking Australian weather already has me stuck in basic summer/ spring fits. Its just too bad he wears both the shitty and the good of designer clothing and has a shitty body and face for the fits.

>both the shitty and good

it's almost like people have different opinions

All the pathetic kids in this thread screeching over a guy who dresses better than them. Its pretty sad

he aint ma man dat for sure

I'm pretty sure photoshopping oneself into a japanese street is meant to be a joke

Doesn't matter how you dress when you have a mongoloid face

Dude can dress in whatever designer he wants, his face will still ruin everything

>editing out your jaw so no one can see how much of an incel you are

topkek

Oh im sure your mummy thinks you're very handsome too user doesnt she?

he s on Reddit what do u expect, look at all the upvs he gets, his ego is allowed to expand to such levels because Reddit is his safe space, this is pure Reddit

but even so, people are voting up the clothes themselves INSPITE of his actual look

Respeck my mans kindi

>
Change the pants and this is cool af

>dresses better than them

It's not hard though

>buy the most safe looking high fashion clothes in one color

>safe
hit or miss maybe but he doesn't just wear all black.

Lol do you expect completely immaculate outfits from every person

bunch of samefagging in this butthurt thread by op. post your face

Kys, he's one of the better waywt posters

Ayo it's mah boi HP Lovecraft lookin eldritch af

lol this entire thread is a samefag by op. talk shit post fit (and face) u fucking mong

it's a fucking pidgeon you blind cunt

samefag kys.

no u

the real cringe is op running here to cry cause he got downvoted on reddit

>Replies: 82 Posters: 54

comin here will just result in even more downv, fail.

Why are people defending guy in the OP so much? Do you all know him? This thread must be full of his friends or the guy in the pic samefagging.

Pretty sure its still fucking cringe like when weebs photoshop themselves with their waifu as a joke.

>58 IPs in the thread
>post accusing others of same fagging
>still 58 IPs

really got my noggin joggin

man someone REALLY is assmad and I'm wondering why. this is really fucking funny tho

Haha nice face where'd you get it the face store?

I was shitting on r/mf for cumming over any fit in japan, ive taken fitpics in japan why would i do this unironically

I hate all of you fucking retards, especially you crimson chin

A-am i the belle of the ball?

go back to redd it

Rick makes jammies?