Juche

Is it effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1aR9p9a9wU
youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnTj8b2q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pyongyang is weirdly beautiful in a creepy stanley kubrick movie way, but NK and communism are shit tier

I've heard somebody say that Kubrick is a nerd both in the best and the worst sense of the word. Make of that what you want, I go to bed now.

wew. sav'd.

>most likely 10% at most of those guys have actually seen a war before
>each is wearing a dozen fuggin medals
wew

fucking manlets jfc

I unironically want this parka.
The grey and lavender look so fresh.

That red global illumination

When NK gets freedom'd, their military clothing will become some of the hottest fashion in the world.

Out of habit, I almost wrote military surplus desu.

Korean neo-Stalinism with the retrofuture touch of communist aesthetics

yes

god damn I forgot about kim jong il

Kim Ir Sen is godder than christ in korio

Who is the bigger deity, Stalin in his epoch or Kim Il Sung?

youtube.com/watch?v=c1aR9p9a9wU

also at the risk of stating the obvious or moralizing on a fashion board, keep in mind that pretty much any flattering picture you see of life in the DPRK is likely propaganda. even pictures taken by tourists, since what tourists are allowed to see, photograph, as well as what they are presented with has been regulated to hide the fact that living there actually sucks for the vast majority of the population, who can't express that in any form because they will be branded dissenters. again, not to bring down the mood, just emphasizing that what you're seeing essentially just a fictionalized version of NK, not the real country.

higher quality photo

Stalin and Mao both had people praying to them and the government telling people to pray to them so I guess the question is whether or not the Nork government tells people to pray to Kim Il Sung and whether or not people actually do it. Given what little information comes out I doubt we'd even be able to know

There's a reason you only ever see Kim Il Sung when he's facing his right: Pic related.

>When NK gets freedom'd
You won't believe how quick pic related becomes the hot shit at the US West Coast when that happens.

serious question: why do people on this board make threads about some edgy thing like nk or fash and fawn over shitty fits just cause they're edgy. theres nothing effay about a tiny chubby dictator.

holy shit
ahahaha

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

He looks like a Bond villain here, this one is unironically effay

to be honest none of what I'm posting is meant to be ironic - I genuinely think it looks good

old-waterpark-core

Motherfucker be listenin' to some trap shite or EDM type stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnTj8b2q4
...or this. I am so awful at making jokes, wow!

ahaha you gave it a shot at least

A lot of people would see the girl in the back and think "of course she's crying, she's probably scared she'll be killed if she screws up!" in reality she's probably in tears because it's the proudest moment of her life

yeah I definitely considered that when I posted it, I just think it's a) a good photo and b) symbolically relevant to what I'm saying