Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Thinking about getting a hand tattoo on my left hand around this area. What's your opinion on tattoos on this region of the body and any suggestions?

get a job instead

nice meme

I think it will fade and look like garbage in five years because of the high movement of that area.

A E S T H E T I C

i'd get one but im afraid it will affect my career choices,not that ill ever amount to anything.

if you're a girl it prob wouldn't matter

This.

Hand tattoos are disgusting.

Tattoos in general are a bad idea, they almost never look good and most people regret them. Dwell on a design for at least a year before you go for it, if you must.

Wanted to make a thread, but I guess here will work:
How do I give myself a tattoo with a needle? Can I use plain India ink, or something special? Anyone have personal experience with this?

>not that I’ll ever amount to anything
Made me feel weirdly sad :/

get it on your dick

Nothing you do yourself will be as good as a professional tattoo artist can do. Save yourself the chicken scratch and go get it done for real.

I'm thinking of doing it myself because it's nothing complicated (plus, I can draw), just a doodle and some numbers, plus, and my local tattoo artist would charge me $50.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

It's not like I'm flagellanti, jeez

You know that's really affordable for a tattoo, right?

But whatever, if you're willing to risk permantly fucking up your skin, more power to you.

bruv how cheap are people on this board
this is literally something that will stick with you for a minute don't fuck up with this shit

Hahahaha seriously. I go in next week for my third session on an arm piece that I'm $400 deep into so far and this dude is wanting to avoid spending $50. Like, 50 is where I start for a TIP for my artist.

if whatever you do allows it then get some
broke ass

It's supposed to look shitty, like those prison tattoos
>broke ass
Yes, I am

Why do you purposely want something that looks shitty and implies a criminal background?

Because it has a personal meaning, and I said that I want something in a style of a prison tattoo, not exact replica.

Even if it's just in the style of, people will still assume it carries the same connotations. You do you, but it really sounds like a regrettable tattoo from the start.