Are Chelsea Boots gay?

Are Chelsea Boots gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/boots/wyatt-30-zip-leather-boots-in-black-098077978080.html?utm_term=z1KL9yrNyf4&utm_campaign=SS17&utm_medium=AFF&siteID=z1KL9yrNyf4-7UycQPFG6gCVzU3VW83SNQ&ranMID=39462&utm_source=LS_US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Any guy I see wearing these I automatically assume is a gaylord.
No self respecting male should ever wear these

Yes and for some reason most media promote these to shit as being

>the newest shoe men should wear

Would not take any man seriously wearing this gay shit

No they aren't. Besides are you really gonna take any advice from anyone on this board? Look at the WAYWT thread and tell me you can take any advice from them seriously. If you take any advice take this. Fit is everything. If youre gonna go for something like chelseas everything they are paired with has to be a slimmer cut or it will look terrible.

Yes.

Only flamboyant homosexuals (the kind you see in drag tv shows and speak like southern california girls) and heroin addicted celebrities wear Saint Laurent

you're just jealous u can't rock them. and you're a bitch also. only a real man can wear Chelsea , must be at least 6 feet tall and have model tier bone structure. no surprise all u faggut thinfat manlets diss Chelsea's . Chelsea's are a staple of real British Fashion. anyone who Disses them is as previously stated: manlet, thin fat or just plain out of shape, and most likely American.

ouch don't tear something down when u can't even be in the same league as people who look good in them

Yes.

My new daily wears.

Everything is gay if you are fag enough

Yes.

gayer than sucking dick desu

>American problems.

If you enjoy sex with another man, then yes. If you don't, then no. Also, retards on this board no longer seem to realise that SLP isn't the only possible choice for Chelsea.

>the people saying Yes in this thread are most likely Streetwearscum

Help, what do you think when girl wear chelsea boots? I want to buy it, and it price 150$ made from genuine leather

Yes.

Genuine "leather" is garbage save up for something better

what says, "Genuine Leather" is the lowest grade you can get

ARe chElSea BooTS gAY?

>gay
stop being that retarded and wear the fuck you want.

this man speaks truth. chelsea's look great on any man over 180 cm with broad shoulders and a slim / athletic build. Manlets and hambeasts should rightfully stay away. Opt for a low heel unless you are tall SLP tier male who deals coke in a upper class European night club.

exactly. Fuck. Boot defenders in this thread are unsure of their masculinity.

kill yourself

>if youre gonna go for something like chelseas everything they are paired with has to be a slimmer cut or it will look terrible.
you're right, i can't take any advice from Veeky Forums seriously

i never want to hear slp and chelsea boots together in a sentence ever again

it's dead, hedi left the building. move on

fuck hedi, fuck slp, fuck hypebabies, fuck blindly following the trend and jumping on and riding the big fat hairy jewish dick that is buying into fashion trends. chelseas were a staple before him and will continue to be after him. Some thing are forever timelessly stylish.

This. You're only Jewing yourself shelling out cash to follow some dumb trend

>I'm unique because no one in my town dresses like everyone dresses in NY

People need to stop with the Hedi Slimeme. Chelsea boots have never looked good.

If your boots are not brown, cap toe, unlined, smooth soled, lace up, or made by any brand that is not spelled "Red Wing" you are a pathetic, high school tier little faggot.

fucking this.

Yes. Just wear some black leather shoes. Same effect without looking gay as fuck.

keep telling yourself that plebe

Yes.

>Not loudly tapping the floor with your black Saint Laurent suede boots with thick 6" heels
It's like you guys care about the opinion of plebs

You're either super narrow minded or just have bad taste

That just shows the kinda fuccboi media you consume, to those who know their shit, chelseas are timeless

CHELSEA BOOTS ONLY LOOK GOOD WHEN USED TO CURBSTOMP DEGENERATES

Oh drat I just got me a pair.

I'll just do manly stuff like dissing gays to restore my straightness.

Watch any WAYWT thread, the pics from Veeky Forums meetups and decide if these are the people you want advice from. Protip: they're not.

they're inherently effeminate, but not necessarily in a bad way. if you have the proportions and wardrobe to pull them off, they're great.

this looks so bad, skinny jeans and chelsea boots is the worst combo ever

id want to wear these but i have really wide feet so it does not fit me

Go ahead and try wearing chelseas with boot cut wranglers and tell me how it goes.

They are boots they are not gay but you might be

You understand that gay people are usually the best dressed within our society.

:D :D :D

they did it in the 60s and it looked fine

if youre still wearing chelseas/ankle boots with skinny/tight opening pants your objectively have shit taste

Are you asking if Chelsea boots have sex with Chelsea boots of the same sex?

You're gay

Highly gay t bh

>our legacy
>not shit taste

/R/STREETWEAR & NEO-Veeky Forums

ITT: Fragile masculinity

You always, and I mean always, see two of them together, Check Mate! Proofed!

w2c?

Saint laurent wyatt chelseas.

t. pleb

>Saint laurent wyatt chelseas
1.6 inch heel?

ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/boots/wyatt-30-zip-leather-boots-in-black-098077978080.html?utm_term=z1KL9yrNyf4&utm_campaign=SS17&utm_medium=AFF&siteID=z1KL9yrNyf4-7UycQPFG6gCVzU3VW83SNQ&ranMID=39462&utm_source=LS_US

paying $1000 for a "chelsea" boot with a zipper on it

t. person who probably didn't even know what chelsea boots were until he saw them in some gay ass online topman catalogue

these are nice

I like em.

They are nice, yes.

if 30mm is 1.6in, then yes. I'd have preferred 40mm, but these are alright too. Easier to walk in.

>chelsea boots
yes
>SLP boots
no

Not really. They were originally men's riding shoes.

They're played out at this point

>ITT: Salty bois who shit on a type of shoe because they can't ever wear it well
Stay mad plebs

That's a vampire if I've ever seen one.

Pretty sure the Beatles popularized Chelsea Boots, or at least created the trend of "Beatle Boot." It's about as English as you can get an as long as you're as skinny as they were, they're Veeky Forums.

w2c?

why don't you faggots pull your collective heads out of your asses and differentiate for once?

if they're long and pointy (ie cheap high fashion last) with a 3" heel paired with super skinnys: you look like a desperate fuccboi. and that clacking sound is a sign of buying cheap - the heel is plastic filled with literal cardboard.

find a decent last from a reputable brand, don't cheap out, pair them with a matching outfit and they're fine.

Not as gay as people who wear them
But still very gay

killer fit, too good for Veeky Forums to understand

>Reddit meme

get out

>R U from the UK?
no

>from anywhere else on the planet?
gayer than gay

you're not kanye

stop it

depends on the toe shape, as well as everything else you're wearing and your overall confidence.
I used to wear really rounded almond toe chelsea's and that was fine, now I wear some RM William's which are a bit blockier but have a nicer profile.. with black jeans they look good.

The elastic panel shape ruins 99% of chelseas.

(also they don't look good on guys but that's normal for everything)

Cuban heeled, suede Chelseas are kinda gay

No.

Fuck off you guys

you mean jodphurs?

They aren't gay so much as they are..... Not man enough. That might work for you, and it's not a bad thing if the look fits your style. But like any other garment, YOU have to develop the VISION and SELF KNOWLEDGE to make that judgement call.

I don't like the Cuban heel myself, I think that is over the top, if you are shorter but not manlet size then it works, as a height enhancer, but over 6' and a 2" heel is unnecessary and funny looking, same as manlet 5'6 and under, 2" heel just makes you look try hard and funny

I think 5'7-5'10 is the perfect and only height that a man can pull off 2" heels, because he is average height but gets enhanced to tallish .

Yes, quite homosex.
Only works if you are a twink.