Other urls found in this thread:

us.reigningchamp.com/collections/tops/products/pullover-hoodie-heather-grey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

camber

these are really comfy

gosha

champion reverse weave
independent trading co

how do their hoodies fit compared to their shirts?

Carhartt Paxton Heavyweight pullover is great
Buy a size too large for baggy looks

unironically Supreme hoodies are god tier. I owned 1 before I got one with the smallest branding on it as well because Im not a fan of the large box logo or crazy designs.

But if you want the quality of Supreme without all the garbage hype, check out Reigning Champ.

us.reigningchamp.com/collections/tops/products/pullover-hoodie-heather-grey

they only have blue black and heather grey though

Reigning champ and Wings + Horns are great. Pretty sure they're made in the same factories as Supreme, but without the obnoxious branding.

Are zippered hoodies less effay?

they're shit

Lucky Brand Lived In Thermal Hoodley

These are fucking dope.

My favorite hoodie is from Independent trading co, IND4000. Bought it a year ago and I still wear it all the time.

If you're getting a champion reverse weave, make sure the bottom isn't too loose. I have a reverse weave crewneck and the bottom is way too big, which makes it less warm.

Zippered hoodies can look good sometimes.

Are Gildan hoodies good? There are some local guys who print on them and I'm not sure if they last.

ive got a large one (im pretty small) and i dont like the way the bottom part looks, its kind of "too scrunched"

also i wouldnt really say they last too long, ive had mine for only maybe 6 months now and its already looking slightly bad. but theyre also 13 bucks so who cares

Environment, maybe?

the bottom is too tight and ends up muffining on your, but they're like $10 on amazon so might as well cop one or two for layering and random sitting around the house

Is the new uniqlo u one any good? Need something to wear with my bomber jacket unzipped

Any opinions on shadow hill hoodies?