So Veeky Forums has to be all over this show right?

so Veeky Forums has to be all over this show right?

has some great satirical insight to fashion and contemporary (high) culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmFPpSOssOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we would be if the show was any good

/thread

Looking like some wikiHow shit right there.

>He's looking behind his shoulder
>In his reflection he's looking infront of himself, with his head angled to the right

What a fucking disaster.

Its anime, you just don’t understand!

/a/ thinks this shit is straight garbage.

>so Veeky Forums has to be all over this show right?
not a chance this show is garbage, even its shitty "insight into fashion" can save it

obviously they do. but that's everybody. /pol/ clowns on it like crazy and /a/ hates it because it's not a real anime series produced in Japan but a far left propaganda-pushing and brainwashing crock of shit that shamelessly slapped the predicate "anime" on itself simply because anime is vastly popular with gen y and gen z respectively.

i don't see how /pol/ could shit on it , other than main characters being non - white.

Literally 90% of the show is making fun of leftist bourgeoisie society, pretentious, rich art hipsters, pop stars and clueless (rich) kids beeing obsessed with niche causes. It's a great satirical commentary on our generation of rich kids that suround themself with mundane mindless suck - ups, they all dress up in the same mainstream luxury brands but are so afraid of not fitting in they end up as confirmist, while at the same time they paradoxically strive to be unique 'snowflakes' .

no wonder the autists and /a/ dosn't like it and guess it's to clever for the retards at /pol/, although it's not really clever at all,, just a fun little satire series.

quite harmless

If you gonna hate it, at least hate it for what it is, not because you're too retarded to get it.

Ironically, it looks ten years behind in terms of visuals.

I have to admit that I didn't know it was satirical because /pol/ was immediately on the hate train and said it was far left brainwashing and degenerate. but if it truly is satire, that's good. that means it is indeed more or less harmless as you say. still looks like fucking garbage animation-wise. that's why I'll never watch that.

Does Veeky Forums deserve the big toblerone?

must be satire

I watched Episode 1 and was let down so hard.

feels pic related man

the shit is like 2 hours total

thought it was worth the time.

How the fuck can /pol/tards constantly throw around the terms "leftist" and "far-left" while referring to liberals? Have they totally forgotten what the actual "far-left" is?

the mirror is obviously not real

fuck off tripfag

so if it conforms to your views its fine, but if it goes against your views its propoganda.

the shit animation and sometimes sub-par voicecting could've only been saved by a really good storyline, comedy, characters etc.
too bad though huh

So what is the name of the anime?

neo yokio

in the first episode there's a a scene where the main character goes "take me to the grave" and you're expecting him to visit the grave of his parents or something, but it's his own grave that's already designed, baffeling that dont people 'get' it after that scene

but as mentioned, it's still understandable that people don't like the animation, humor etc. but again it's literally like taking a south park episode serious thinking randy is suppose to be a profound thinker or something you have to half braindead not too see it

Jaden Smith is a massive liberal faggot, don't think he's smart enough to create a show that's that "deep"

It's intentionally bad senpai

no its genuinely garbage and even tries to teach lessons about "gender" to it's audience

netflix originals are without fail terrible. not sure how they do it

Yeah.

I just watched a video of what's suppose to be the show's most terrible scenes. It's pretty clear that the show is suppose to be intentionally bad and satirical. I'm not sure how people are missing it, I think people just want something (else) to be angry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmFPpSOssOw

I thought the video was hilarious. I'm not going to spend time watching the show but from this clip it reminds me of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, except it's a bad anime version making fun of the superficial and consumerism.

Caprese Boy

You're reading too deeply into this.

yikes, all bad thread.

I doubt it. Not from watching a 10 minute video. It seems ostentatiously silly, especially the rant about gender and misogyny. The running joke of the show is a giant candy bar. I think people are offended by the show and the show's creator but don't want to admit it.

that scene were mero's character calls him a misogynist is a fucking joke you idiot
desus and mero have been sarcastically correcting themselves on twitter and their podcast for years

"what the hell do you mean my style is too conservative"
"girl yr wearing khakis"
"these are raf doe"

yeah this show is ass but like 2/10 jokes are really fun

Why does this whole show seem abridged

Great show desu senpai. So underrated. I'm Italian and I appreaciate all the references to my country which is shown, exspecially my city Milan, as a very Veeky Forums place.

Jaden Smith voices the main character he didn’t write the show

Shows still not good tho

the dialogue and pacing is so awkward it actually looks like it's been tampered with