Help me verify my timberlands are authentic

can anyone who knows anything about timberland boots help me authenticate my purchase? I didn't know counterfeiting of these things was so rampant and well done. I got them off of ebay last week when they had a $15 coupon off $75 so they were $125 after discount. they were sold without a box in a generic plastic bag. they look and feel good but the tags inside are a bit strange from what I've seen and there is a ripped white tag which i took a photo of as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hw1Y9Bs8PZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy them

i already did these are my pictures

They're fake.

can you elaborate?

they look good and even if they're fake id still wear them

what that other dude said, they look good

I think they are real

t. have a pair in the same color

Fake, I have the real ones and the tags inside are much different;

Are yours made in China or made in Dominican republic? I think the tag variance is from the factory

Also are they the basic or the premiums, these are the premium 6"

idk if they're authentic but they look fine. wear them anyways..

I'm unsure if your's are authentic, but I have a pair of Premium 6" (Made in Thailand), pic related.

There seem to be a couple of flaws with your pair, like the glue and rubber at the front.

Perhaps check out this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=hw1Y9Bs8PZw and pour some water on them. Presumably fakes wouldn't be as water resistant.

another of mine

well the ones you just bought online look different here in these pics, not by much, but you can tell there are perforations in the orange material on the "fake" one, the stitching line is also spaced further apart at the top and looks less well stitched imo.

see these lines, indented into the material? that doesn look good

The wording on the inside of the right shoe seems to be the biggest difference.

The way the numbers were stamped on the sides of the soles are off when compared to my pair, overall these are pretty good fakes OP.

I dunno OP, I'm going to need some more pictures of your boots to verify its authenticity

yeah i put some water on them and they are very water repellent, the stitching on in inside of his is kind of wonky too
oh well i can't think of any other reason to return them besides fit, i sized down a half size and they seem pretty good in length but the sides fit like a glove, is this normal? does it stretch out?