Where can you get a good suit for cheap? I heard Combat Gent was shit

Where can you get a good suit for cheap? I heard Combat Gent was shit.

P-p-please respond. I have a job interview soon.

thrift

Alright, not that cheap... like maybe $300.

$300 is a pretty bleak zone for suiting

unless you have a very unusual build, buying a name-brand suit from a consignment store and getting it tailored will probably make you much happier for half the price

Department stores like Kohls, JCPenny, and shit.
I got a jacket for $200 from Macy's and bought the pants at Kohls for like $60.

You can't even get a good pair of shoes.
Arguably not even socks.

A half-assed pleb-tier tie is $150.

This, the most important thing about a suit is the fit. Get a cheap suit somewhere and then get it tailored.

that said, unless you're applying for a job at a prestige manhattan law firm or a fashion-related company, no one gives two shits anymore. just get a gray blazer and white collared shirt from H&M, anything more than that literally does not matter to 99.99% of the population

Combat Gent is shit. For that price range, check out JC Penney's Stafford Executive suits. They're 100% wool and about as good as you'll get for under $200.

If you're not lurking in thinspo, JCP has suits for around $100 and Lands End has half-canvas? suits for under $200.

If you need it asap, go to target/h&m and make it sure it fits/looks professional. The interviewer won't likely care anyways.

Suitsupply is pretty good around that price range

Suitsupply is considerably better quality than Combat Gent, but also at least double the price.

suitsupply don't forget to let them tailor it for you

Thanks for all the help guys. So just an okay suit from JC Penney's or Macy's that's too big for me and get it tailored.

Any cunts from france here? I live in Paris and I need to get one as well. Like 200-300 euros would be neat

go to a thrift store and get a cheap suit that kind of fits (a little too large) then get it tailored

Not "too big", it has to fit right in the shoulder especially. Waist/sleeve/trouser length are all fixable but shoulders and the wrong jacket length are a world of fuck so get those right.

Unironically thrift. Look for a men's vintage/secondhand place, ask about tailored suits. Went to London in spring, got a bespoke suit in great condition for about $160 while I was there, had that shit taken in a bit in the waist when I got home and now it's by far my best suit, the cloth quality doesn't even come close on anything new. Paris *must* have the same kind of places (or if not, take that bus or whatever to London).

Jos. A. Bank? Mens Wearhouse? J.C. Penny? Whatever you get, it needs tailoring to make it fit. Bank and MW should do it for free.