where do I start to get into the Veeky Forums lifestyle & mindset

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QroChg08iE8
badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invest in some need pads and mouth wash

I want money, give me advice, cucks.

Read think and grow rich then imagine how you want to live as a rich person, find examples of it and use said examples to motivate your achievement

never post amphibians again

cloud mining is pretty much the easiest way to make a buck. if you don't mind the risks. they are still pretty mild compared to the gains and how fast you money can multiply.

see:
yeah first would be to start thinking like a rich man. poor cucks are way too avoidant of risk or take bad odds all the time.

you can't generally make money if you don't risk a lot of it. your time is money so you risk your time wasted when you try to do some info product which will fail 99.9% or you seriously risk your money on any investment above market average. no way around it except if you have a lot of money you can start tweaking the odds via corruption. but that's not kiddy grade stuff.

This

tell me more about this
what are the risks?

from what I see, it's bitcon mining
and apparently they have mining power and give a small amount of it to users
but why would they do that for free, there must be a catch
do I have to pay?

Masturbate, invest your milk money in shitcoins, masturbate, be happy you made a 10 cent profit on shitcoins, masturbate, cry. How hard is it to get into this mindset?

>from what I see, it's bitcon mining
not really, with this hash rate they couldn't mine a single one of bitcoins
they gpu mine eth and other altcoins and exchange them for btc.

some folks have been receiving insane amount of btc from 2012. but the truth is they could pack p camp and shut down running with your money any day. you are in danger until you hit roi. after that it's only your passive income stream that can be cut.

yes you have to pay in bitcoin and receive money in bitcoin. you need to buy at least 20Mhs but i recommend above 100 so that you have a reasonably nice experience with auto withdraws every week.

gloriously accurate image user.
i have already bought an axe things should go uphill any day.

Well u should start bye learning everybody here is on the internet and you shouldn't take our advice

Unfortunately, you'll never be 12 years old again, so it's not possible, sorry.

Unless you are currently 12, in which case, you're in luck!

The trick is to plant a seed.

1PV7b3Mq3FEbN9C5f3NjnkZFvhJPgA7g8m

plant your seed today and watch it grow

Collect your cum into jars and sell it for collectors

Read or listen to 48 laws of power in YouTube

youtu.be/QroChg08iE8
Good for new fags.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

1LAq2hveEE9iJVmKrNndpfqnRtM8dBJed5

GROW MY SEED BROTHERS!

Follow my advice. I'm the investment guru of this board. I'll show you how to be a self-made succes.

If you're looking for cloud mining, I'd probably recommend this site(pic related), it's been pretty reliable as of yet and has paid me every hour, the minimum deposit is 0.001 so you can test the waters before you invest

Watch movies like American Psycho and Wolf of Wall Street

no matter how i look at it, hashocean couldn't possibly pay out the withdrawals from deposits alone. if it was a ponzi it should have gone belly up a long time ago.

So, you buy a plan and get hourly/daily rates

But how long do you get these payouts for the btc inputed?

Aslong as you have BTC deposited you get a return on the value per hour, you can release the funds you invested and you get charged 5% fee other than that, there are no fees for withdrawing BTC earnt from the profit.

3.6% a day
jesus... that's a 1314% a year

badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/
wow so many...

Ah I see, thought it was contractual.

Thanks, I'll sign up on Mon.

Might even do their regional affiliate thing, welp.

Yeah the rates are pretty good, my plan is to earn btc and slowly siphon some to hashocean as it has been up longer and will be more reliable

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind signing up with my link I'd be grateful, thanks. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Well it pays out and it's not totally impractical.

you got about a month at best it started may 9
i read that most off these sites shut down after 60 days or so

Well hash ocean has been around for over two years so it's not impossible for these kind of sites to stick around

>they gpu mine eth and other altcoins and exchange them for btc.
do you see a downside to this? as long as they can meet their targets, they don't have a problem do they?
i bought in for more, getting almost $70 a week now.
i might as well stick my referral code here too:
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510

yeah that is what worries me they are old and btc is on the rise. these two would make me lose some sleep if i had gone balls deep with hashocean.
i don't see a downside but i can't verify their claims. we don't know what pools do they have shares in exactly how many hash they have if any, we have a fancy website that tells us everything is swell.

i have been pondering a lot on hashocean i went from "this is a fucking scam" to "hell yeah maybe this is it" now "how the hell can they even stay afloat?"

one thing is sure bringing in new members helps them stay alive, but it's also a possibility that you fuck these guys real bad in the end.