Hey Veeky Forums im thinking in opening a coffe shop, any advice?

Hey Veeky Forums im thinking in opening a coffe shop, any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3at2Rxkh4v8
youtube.com/watch?v=PV5BY9Cldzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy low sell high

Buy the dip

But really, I don't have any practical advice. I'm in a similar boat as you (starting a business, albeit not a coffee shop). Good luck if you decide to go for it!

Thanks user, you too!

Make sure you spell the sign right!

oops typo

Who is your target audience?

young people, basically, i have actually some ideas and i've seen some places where to buy the machines that i will need.

Some coffee companies will just give you a machine to use, so long as you buy (per week enough of) their coffee.

Find a suitable shop on a main road and have a drive through attached. The Drive through pulls in 350-400% more daily than front of house.
Also aim at early morning openings to get the morning work traffic.
Best choice I ever made was introducing a drive through.

yeah ive seen some shops with drive thru, but i didnt really know how much can that give to you....

Give your money to me instead of wasting it

Go to sleep, kiddo

you need to be very good at reading people, especially staff

I found the bulk of my money in the business came from flipping cafes

Take over, increase quality and then profits by 20-30% on average and sell.

I now have a few relationships with developers which makes moving into new spots, showing a proven business model ideal.

>tfw I see 10+ cars in drive thrus

People are lazy as shit user, if you are in America, definitely get a drive thru.

Be careful though, I think lie 80% of small businesses fail, you need a plan and it needs to be good.

Just hope starbucks doesn't open next to you. That shit is gross, but normies drink it like its crack or something.

unless you have some kind of advantage or niche or affinity for it, don't.

seriously. you don't just start a business out of a flight of fancy.

>People are lazy as shit
Seconding this postulation. Get a drive through.

Work in one first.

/thread

Offer turkish mokka ( ).
Best coffee you can offer. Makes you many moneyshekels.

Offer hot chocolate as well.
Offer ice coffee/ chocolate as well.
Offer Irish Coffee as well.

Accept Bitcoin for payment. If you can't do that, at least have a QR code for tips at the counter.

Since the adv link doesn't work:

"Buy a small heating plate/ stove and a good bean grinder that can make REALLY fine powder.

Grind arabica beans.

Order a turkish cezve over the net, or get a similar sized pot.

put 1 spoon of the coffee powder, one spoon of sugar, a knife tip full of cardamom and one cup of water per desired cup of mokka in the pot, boil the whole thing on the stove. But not fully boiled only close to it

once bubbles exist take a spoon and put the bubbles in the cup.repeat. the third time fully boil it but VERY short, and pour the mokka in the cup.

Best godly coffee in the world.

For cappuccino you need to get a frother and preferable a french press (coffee makers are usually shit)."

youtube.com/watch?v=3at2Rxkh4v8
youtube.com/watch?v=PV5BY9Cldzs

>Implying anyone actually uses that in the real world.

Even a paypal link would get more tips than that.

All you would need to do is print off the QR code and tape it to the desk. I would donate a dollar if that was the case.

>starbucks

What about opening a tea house/shop right next to already established starbucks? Basically steal some of their clients away while attracting new ones for both your shops.

get a liquor license

Dubs speak the truth

Open near a college campus
Jack up prices
Make the presentation great
Give everything foreign names
Profit
Give wifi