How do you think of Croatia fashion?

How do you think of Croatia fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

hotspots.net.hr/en/2014/04/girls-talk-how-to-approach-croatian-women/
instagram.com/nemogu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are these the only two outfits they wear?

this is how my latina gf dress.

Well, it's poor country where H&M is actually a fucking middle-fashion and it's sunny af.

I see many women wearing ripped jeans on the coast

>those thicc calves in the background

>Croatian fashion
>Croatian
>Croatian fascist
>>>>>>>Goli Otok

Love is all around

Just because it's the poorest country in Europe doesn't mean it isn't Veeky Forums

Oh boi

Fashion scene sucks

The only place anyone even cares to dress is in Zagreb which is filled with people dressing in Zara,H&M only to get laid and show off on instagram and 16yr old fuccbois crazy for the most recent fashion memes, but even they are rare.

Also in zagreb, it seems that every guy is taking steroids, growing a beard and getting full tattoo sleeves

Country is shit,poor and everyone is moving out

But atleast we are not Serbia

Girls are fucking hot though. Are they slutty?

she's attractive, but dressing like a 20 year old when you're 40 is not Veeky Forums

>But atleast we are not Serbia
a country thats basically the same as Croatia but with better history and also has the same retards dressing like clowns for girls and 16 year old fukbois

Zadar is stunning! If your looking for unspoiled Ibiza this is the place, I can see this becoming a place to be over the next few years. It ticks sooo many boxes. I also have never ever seen as many people that look like models, men and women, BEAUTIFUL!

fuck off croatian tourism board shill

I actually like the stuff Damir Doma is putting out though he is diaspora.

Personally I'm a fan.

The girls all wear the same clothes, plus a shit ton of make up smeared on their faces.
It's basically jeans, fake leather jacket, black boots, fake gold chain shit around their neck and fake gold watch.
No personality, whatsoever, I prefer those sluts that go to Sidro, at least they wear something else.

The bodies are pretty fit though. All those tit asses and perky tits

That's absolutely true.

croatia best sex tourism country
they basically broke up with yugoslavia to become europe's brothel.

laughs from Italy.

I hope you are not suggesting there are whores in Croatia. It is very Catholic country

>said a croat to an italian

Zagreb has two underground brothels

>catholic
>moral values

choose one

If you can seperate her from her group of friends, women are gorgeous, but the guys are too, and will make it very difficult for you

Sidro is the /b/ of clubbing

Yes, it is. One guy threatened me with a knife because I didn't want to buy heroin from him.

I can confirm. I'm Croatian. We are all tall and extremely attractive

>whores
>Catholic
implying catholics haven't been frequenting whore houses since forever

Any Zagreb Tinder stories?

Your women come to the coast to get nailed every summer Luigi

t. galeb

lol they go to greece to get nailed, to glorious greek males, not to serbs in denial that think they are germans

seems they go everywhere to get nailed but home

t. Turk defending a Turk

couldn't care less since italian girls are fucking annoying. I only date romanians or polish girls

>thread immediately turns into /int/ shitflinging

The worst thing is on the off chance a nuclear conflict does break out, nobody will care
about us enough to send a nuke or two our way.

croatians are the cucks of history, they had indipendence in '95 and traded it for getting in europe and being germany and austria's dog

I have an uncle in Italy who married a Romanian that is about 10+ years younger than him

is that a thing?

pretty much.
italian girls are hi-maintenance, they offer you nothing and are too disloyal. plus the new generation cannot even cook or use the washing machine. eastern girls in that sense are way more laid back and feminine

nice

Yeah. Only good thread about Balkans I've seen was on Veeky Forums.

based retards don't understand balkan banter

Butthurt person with turkish great grandparents detected

It's annoying

I just want to know why they're all so tall. I'm 6'3 and pretty average walking the streets here

are u just ignorant or your school system is shit?
turks never were in Italy. but they were in croatia.

Only the people from the south are big, but yeah being under 6ft makes you a midget here

He said that Greeks and Serbs are turkish because their women were getting raped for centuries by turks under their rule.

i'm 6' and felt like a midget in Zagreb, seemed like everyone under the age of 25 is 6'2+ and it was entirely common to see multiple 6'6+ men in the same bar/museum/club. Never seen more drop dead gorgeous women in a place in my life either. Hell of a city.

the balkans are a huge rape-hole. talking about racial purity there is comedy gold. you probably all have some gypsy and turk blood. but atleast greeks and serbs are sovereign nations with a strong cultural identity.

They never breached Zadar's walls

Why do serbs get so butthurt when Croatia is mentioned?

We get it, you lost a war against them

In which you outnumbered them
In which you outgunned them
In which they had one plane they stole from you

croatia had german and american intelligence to support them. serbs were alone because russia was ruled by a stinky alcoholic that couldn't even stand still.

Yeah how we tore you brown midget fucks a new asshole in Trieste

Banter requires some amount of originality, this same shit has been seen countless times during the last two centuries.

yeah focus on sporadic historical victories and don't think about the fact that our average salary is 1000 euros higher than yours ;)

this

Genetic selection from being the disposable slave fighting force in almost every European conflict during the last 1000 years.

What advantage would height possess in a fight?

Pure intimidation, just look at the guys ITT.

Longer reach would be advantageous in boxing.

fuck off brainlets

balkan banter is the best

It's on par with blonde jokes.

How to get Croasian gf?

>Croasian
Such creatures don't exist. Asians are far too short and ugly for us to get the yellow fever. The only reason we tolerate them is because they aren't loud and pay good money to take selfies with our buildings.

Don't look too bad or weak, have some money and have some good manners.

hotspots.net.hr/en/2014/04/girls-talk-how-to-approach-croatian-women/

>tfw croatian but only 6'2"

Why do you idiots write in feet?

I know that feel

At least I'm muscular

Bitch, I'm 5'9 skinny guy and I get more girls than all my (tall) friends combined.

when will hey learn

Damir Doma is the only one worth mentioning. Girls dress basic af like some dude here said fake leather jackets, fake gold chains etc.
Don't really care about Damir Doma, I wear Rick. Ex was croatian and used to dress like a basic festival girl, dressed in all that ig "fashion" memes.

t. 6' romanian

>tfw slavic women are the worst age-like-milk women in the world
>tfw am slavic myself so only have them to choose from

She's 70

This should've been a damir doma thread, croatian "fashion" doesn't really exist.

she's an outlier of outliers, the average slavic woman starts deteriorating at 23

no she's 65 in that pic

instagram.com/nemogu/

So here is ig of a random croatian "edgy" kid i recently found and there is no any huge difference between him and teens in Germany.

>muffin top

fuccbois can only be found in Zagreb, and even they are pretty rare to come across

she literally bathes in children blood and eats them

how come such a poor country is so beautiful?

but you fucks are subhuman mongrel with poor salary with ghetto nigger attitude

Is there a reason for that?

>anything slav
>not pathetic subhuman

Gross, fucking vile

Croatian women are tall, tanned and lean. Most of them have dark hair, but blonde women among them are also very common. All the croatian women have mediterranean olive skin tone thanks to the excellent weather conditions. They are very elegant with long necks and model figures. Croatian national character differs such features as moderation and calm, which is combined with the joy and openness to dialogue. To make sure that croatian women really have an unusual beauty of the southern slavic everyone can just by looking at their charming models and winners of beauty contests.

can they even afford to have high quality cloths lmao .It really sucks to be nigger white croatian cuck huh?

Either serb or got rejected by a qt.

We were integrated into monarchies and based Austrian and Venetian overlords saw our potential and pumped money into our develpoment. Then came nazis, commies and nationalists to fuck everything up. If it weren't for them, by now we'd be exploring the galaxy in starships Agram and Fiume

lmao he thinks every person who criticize croatian is either serbian or turk whatever that shit is..Stay mad bro,you can't deny the fact

In my experience, the girls are hot because they're european tourists that walk around in bikinis or beachwear. But I've only been through Dubrovnik and Split

i like croatians, hello from bulgaria

wtf sega sakam cro gf

You want to talk about outliers? Pic related is FORTY YEARS OLD, for the uninitiated.

remove/10

How can teen girls even compete?