WAYWT

I'll start

fuck my wife core

hows my fit guys?

fitting because that fit is niggercore so a wife fuck would be in place

i know that's not you but that shirt looks like a jizz rag, imagine going outside like this

muh dick

Kek, your right

id punch this guy if he looked at me

literally never seen an african american male in a similar fit but OK nigger core hah nigger lol

nice legs

nice fit, parents living room looks good with it. Sorry you're ugly, that must suck.

You look like a weeble wobble

basic as fuck
stop flexing ur jawline
don't dress like a man
cmon u can do better

thrifted
american apparel

i like that a lot. =)

RRL everything
Lucchese boots

my name is davil, nice 2 meet u.

Wow... just wow... you are one of the ugliest man frog things I’ve seen in a while. I honestly can make out if your some ugly deformed inbred girl who looks like a guy or a frog I know you’re probably trying to make up for it by dressing like retarted but it’s not helping your cause. What the fuck happene? Honestly how do genes fuck up so badly that this is the end product. Good lord.

why do your pants fit like that at the top? other than that this is really clean. rrl is sick

i fuck with the vision senpai. good fucking work

hi huck

will you ever take Veeky Forums's advice and stop wearing such low waisted pants

lose so hard in another thread you try in another

Froggo, you are BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not a fan of the bottom half of the fit though. Black and vibrant brown isn't the most optimal color combo.

Blade runner 2049 cosplay tier

>Blade runner 2049 cosplay tier
don't compliment yourself sweetie

solid fit. what brands are these?

wtf is wrong with you?

I pride myself of being one of the nicer people you’ll find. Always thinking 3 steps ahead of how my actions might affect one others health (mentally and physically) and how I act and say things all for the good of knowing I’ve done no harm to other. Even then it is this thing I “pride” I let not become a sin. But once I looked at That disgusting thing that I have to acknowledge has part of the human species I am dumbfounded even by myself of how little respect or compassion I have for it’s retched appearance. It broke the camels back. That ugly frog thing is not one of ours. How does it walk around on without people running in fear or chocking on there spit from shock. Funny enough even your fans have nicked named you “froggo” how damned it must be. Incest is a horrible thing.

wha wha wha---what happened to your feet?

trousers are too tight in the thighs but I like your Color ability good Color combos

thanks for your feedback and concern senpais but i really dont think that my face is THAT ugly you know, people dont run away screaming when they see me so its not that bad. my life as an ugly frog is okay.

are those 1460?

Pink Pants

that farquaad haircut isn't helping
why don't you at least put on some makeup and wear clothes that accentuate your figure instead of hiding it?

polska/10

ur not ugly, if you are a girl i would hit that

>if

>when ur bro takes the fit pic

i like the shoes and pants. w2c famron?

looks like shit

>red with pink
>puke.gif

Actually like the color blocks.

lazy day today

Looks dope
best fit here so far
nice. You look cute in it
matches well with your porch
love it 2bh
looks really nice. What are those shoes called?
looks cool dude.

i know im ugly pls don't all me an underage mongrol rape baby again

nice fits

will u marry me

get down saturday night

Top to bottom if anyone cares
COS, COS, APC, Zespas

you're a man that's a mans hairline

the way u have on separate lock of hair at the front means ur hairline is slightly receded and thinner at the front like a mans. i know because when i had long hair it was like that

How do I stop my fits looking so basic? Seems like everyone on here but me wears interesting and inventive stuff.

the chelsea boots don't work with the pant due to its leg opening and the pant may be a bit long for wearing boots, fix this.
Also wear laced boots with a different color (brown is too "obvious" because of the belt and jacket and fucks up general colors a bit).

Other than that I see great potential

that's a female bro

I know this is b8 but seriously? Why is not ironing clothes becoming so trendy? Its disgusting. I know everyone is a fucking hedonistic slob now and its whats "chill" but come on. Get your life together before you hit 30 with no property of your own, no career, and no wife.
>inb4 boomer
Those fucks are just as bad, with their washed out, ill-fitted clothes and their "bootstraps" shit.

I think That’s his mom

Matching is key, my friend. switch to a denim pant and a hoodie that matches your jacket and you will look fine. Also, those jackets look like shit, so switch to something else

I can't tell if you're a girl or guy, but I really like that sweater. Could you ID it?

>Lucchese
>chelsea boots

Ayy man glad to see you're still alive
Loved your books and glad you found out about Rick Owens
Cheers :)

that's btch

Best fits here
Also frogo, you seem pretty confident anyway, but you're the type of girl I wouldn't approach despite wanting to drink coffee and smoke fags with. Would wife/10

Dressed casual for a quick grocery run, thought I should share :)

Can't imagine someone walking around a grocery store in this

Fuckin goals

ahahah
>mom

You look like a character in a Wes Anderson movie.

davvy you never reply to my insta msgs, how am i supposed to get to know ya

kek

im a boy. its american apparel fisherman sweater, i got it on clearance for $10

fwiw I ate 5 extra eggs today

Thank you spooky skeleton

Eat my shorts!!!!!!!!!
Shoes are Nike Komyuters and pants are NDG sweatpants
Thanke!

cause i dont feel like a girly girl, i dont need cute hair and makeup, i dont need sweet clothes. i want to be comfy. i want to look genderless. i want to have a choice. i dont my vagina to tell
me how should i look. i dont want to be a girly girl, thats all.
thanks!
yeah, i have a manly hairline and i dont mind it atl all.
id love to be a wife someday
i will marry you
"don't dress like a man
cmon u can do better" yeah i can wear slothes that scream IM A GIRL PUT UR DICC IN MY VAGENE yeah really need to do that to feel appreciated and wanted
thank you!

Basic loser tier

you look like a shoegaze pouya

Thanks man

Fuck all that guy/girl shit, fuck fashion, fuck marriage; it doesn't matter. What is really important here, is that your room more disorganized than a weaboo's place after an earthquake.
Get your shit done.

High cholesterol is not good either!

wow my floor needs to be vacuumed
recommend me a book i need to read more
>12812082
my last post

>inverted cross
>diaper on the floor
>that floor
>grandma hair
>both shirts
What the actual fuck

:)

it actually is good for you, your body needs cholesterol, eggs offer the best purest source of rare amino acids which is in the yoke. the yoke is literally like a pot of dietary gold in terms of minerals vitamins and amino acids

can I just have an album of all of your outfits ever ?

you look so damn cool and comfy

>dietary cholesterol intake is the same as high serum cholesterol

nigga

Did you buy the whole mannequin?
I like the sweater
No.
Nice skeleton war cosplay

not that good/10

anytime i think “i can’t pull off full rick it is impractical and i should spend my money on practical things” i pull up this picture and i smile and buy more drawstrings.

I personally love this combo. if I could find skinny enough pink or burgundy trousers I would be all over this. it's just a playful combo that works . I'm not liking the fit of your trousers they should be skinnier. another fun combo would be a darker lime green and pastel green/yellow and then white sneakers of course

>ironing everything
Absolutely disgusting

Clean your room.

whats ur ig

Those things on your feet are fucking disgusting.

It's pretty attention-getting.
But then again so is cosplay...

uhhh

saved xd

Oh god, is pic related you from the last WAYWT thread? I really hope this is satire and you don't actually go outside dressed like this
What is it about this guy that makes him look so awkward in every picture? I think it's a combination of his blank stare and stiff posture.

I was wearing women's pants there. Couldn't find any pink man's pants.

wtc qt hijabi?

now i'm really convinced that this is a robot posting some girl's pictures