Hey Veeky Forums. How are the acne studios jeans quality and fit wise. Are they worth the 180 yuros ?

hey Veeky Forums. How are the acne studios jeans quality and fit wise. Are they worth the 180 yuros ?

Bought some jeans a few seasons ago and they started ripping on the sides and they generally fit all around bad.

ok do you know a alternative to them in the same price range ?

Just buy Nudie or N&F

thx

Which N&F fit is closest to Ace/511?

i bought a pair of maxes a bit over a year ago and tailored them a few times until they fit me perfectly, been wearing them upwards of 5 times a week for a year. The quality is great considering the price, my nudies all fell apart really fast and you cant really beat the stay cash wash in terms of pure black color unless youre a SUFU kid and then they push all kinds of discontiuned brands in your face and claim theyre better. But imo if youre looking for a solid pair of black skinnies get some ace or thin stay cash, grab them off grailed if the price scares you, you wont be let down. Obviously you should probably tailor any pants you want to fit perfectly, no designer pair of jeans ive ever owned fit me perfectly, closest ive ever gotten was a pair of fw13 slp d02 raw blacks but they fell apart after 2 years of wear. Dont buy maxes if you want to tailor them because they have a flat felled outseam and you have to take it all out and it takes forever, although they can be had for really cheap second hand. But ya, acnes are great in the price point. Id recommend them to anyone

I’ve been wearing my acnes near daily for like 6 months and other than a small hole in the back pocket (sat on sharp corner of rusty metal chair) and some fading of the dye (ace coal) they’re still the same

They relaunched their denim line recently with slightly different fits (Ace is now North and a bit looser). Also all jeans are now made in Italy (tried North on, quality is def better, but didn't like the fit). Personally I wear Our Legacy jeans due to their fit.

As a guy that has trouble finding jeans since I'm thin and I have some big legs, I simply can't recommend acne jeans enough got a pair of the blå konst and 2 pairs of the ace model and I love em the blå konst is black and washed them maybe like 6 times now and they're still black no signs of fading

got any fit pics?

Nudie has some fucking awful quality. Acne is miles ahead.

bought acne stay cash they broke after a year

thin cheap material not worth the 140 i spent

meanwhile my levis while, looking less exclusive, only recently got busted after 6 years

If you can find a pair of aces or thins on grailed, definitely cop. I've been wearing some ace stay cash for almost a year and they still look new.
I can't speak to their bla konst line though because the fuckers made everything looser and got rid of size 27.

>size 27 jeans
Holy fuck did you survive the Auschwitz?

lol two shit tier choices

Yeah, I lucked out, but now its a bitch to find pants.

Keep reading this but I've had my pair for well over 2 years, and they are still fucking great.

i have 3 pairs and i like them because they are unbranded and have a good fit, but the quality is not markedly better than levis

i do like them more than my nudies though

>implying hip bone circumference isn't genetically determined

fit: 10/10 (if you're the right body type)
material: 5/10
colour: 10/10 (washed mine like 10 times, still haven't faded)

overall i'd say they aren't worth 180 bucks though. get some lightly used ones on grailed for like ~100

weird guy