Where can I get a blazer that looks more urban/street than formal?

Where can I get a blazer that looks more urban/street than formal?
Pic related.
Also Persona fashion thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

brooksbrothers.com/Cotton-Argyle-Sweater-Vest/BS00217,default,pd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't help you but I'm a major fan of persona, especially soejima's character designs

fucking h&m? literally everywhere that's not a formalwear store

spoiler: you're not gonna look like an amine character, you're gonna look like a fucking faggot

just get a sport coat, they usually have more casual materials and/or patterns

>Has Maurutei Turunen already been mentioned?

>Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

>It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners.

>Sure Finland is a kind of an exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

>Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so they do you like it

Haha obviously, but the style kinda works.

get something with more than 1 button and is unstructured and you are good
you could look in to chore coats with convertible collars that look more 'dressier' if you want something really casual with only hints towards blazer or maybe overshirt/shirt jackets for more casual look

Ok, we got it, the designs are cool, please just make an imgur album.

not OP but if nobody else wants to participate I'll stop

Actually i take back what i said. OP said persona thread. I guess is the right thing to do.

What do you call these kind of sleeveless sweaters? Also where can I get one?

Persona 2 (both IS and EP) are the peak of Persona and best style

desu I was feeling a little salty when you said that but I let it go so it's all good

it's called a sweatervest and that's an argyle pattern. apparently brooks brothers has one pretty close to what akechi's wearing.

brooksbrothers.com/Cotton-Argyle-Sweater-Vest/BS00217,default,pd.html

you mean a sweater vest?

Alright thanks, not a native so I have no idea what the most common clothing pieces are called.

I never played persona 1 or the 2 games, but kazuma kaneko is god tier

that being said I prefer soejima's designs for the actual personas, even though kaneko's other demon designs still hold up extremely well

Persona 2 best Persona.
Digital Devil Saga best SMT.

aaah I'm playing through DDS2 on hard for the first time, it's so good

Seconding H&M, they have lots of such slim fit stuff for cheap experimenting. Got one there that looks and fits very similar to the one Potter wears in OP image. It's quality is poor, as with most things HM, but it gets me way more compliments than my other, much better and expensive blazers and sport coats.

> sincere advice but posts fanart