Where can I find just simple manly clothes? Any stores online or on the street that sell timeless rugged manly shit?

Where can I find just simple manly clothes? Any stores online or on the street that sell timeless rugged manly shit?

Just get some basics from LL bean, carhartt, barbour, whatever and do manly shit in it until it looks rugged.

workwear is pretty fucking popular

milsurp

Bump

If youre a britfag check out Thomas Farthing, really good quality if you want a retro aestetic

Actually being rugged and manly is probably your best bet OP

I plan on getting there. I just wanted some clothes that didn't look like some hipster child

filson, but dont wear these numale boots with them

Woolrich Woolen Mills.

these

also, RRL

Thrift shops are good. Sometimes you'll find older outwear (which is pretty much what you're talking about). I feel a bit silly sometimes though; looking like you're about to go duck hunting int he 1950s and driving a Honda Element.

Too formal. Looking for street wear

Barbour, Filson, Levis Vintage Clothing, LL Bean, some RL, Redwing, Railcar Denim

>Streetwear
Oh. Visvim, Neighbourhood, tons of Jap brands. You may as well get the authentic stuff above though

Just fuck my wallet up

yeah OP, you should also buy a fedora, you'll get a nice rugged manly aesthetic

Get white, grey and dark grey t-shirts.

Get jeans.

What's so fucking hard?

If properly cared for most of those brands will last your entire life

A lot of it (especially Barbour, like the jacket in OP) can be bought second hand for cheap depending on your country

>visvim
pretentious garbage

>like durable, thick clothes
>the lowest the weather ever gets is like 30F and summers are 100+

Hot temperatures ruin fashion.

false. hot climates jus topen up more interesting fashion possiblities, such as necklaces, sunglasses, shorts colors, wrist watches and bracelets. headbands. where else but australia can someone look completely normal and cool with a big headband and a sharkstooth necklace