Have the money laying around need an everyday shoe is it worth and what color

have the money laying around need an everyday shoe is it worth and what color

>shilling fake converse shoes
fuck off nipmonkey

white high tops. got a pair a few months back and they're awesome. you can buy from goodweaver (jp site) for cheaper than anywear else

where tf can i buy this shit us

end

There's some Saucony shoes at Costco for $9.97, that's pretty cheap and they look nice.

I really want to buy chuck taylors but since I've paid attention I've realized like 90% of people wearing them are women. Should I get black on black chucks or something to differentiate?

I bought a pair in japan last month and I love them. would recommend.

Have had these for over two years and they show no sign of falling apart, so much better than converse it's not even worth a comparison.

had mine over 3 years. Quality stuff. Prob gonna get another pair when I go to japan

maybe dont be an insecure fag and buy the ones you want? they're just chucks no one gives a shit unless they're hot pink or something

have both the white and black hi tops they are so fuggin good

stupid question, but how hard is it to remove the blue thing on the side?

Hows the sizing? Tts?

why would u want to remove it?? best part of the shoe

unironically this. i will shill saucony until i die they're so comfy and reliable

>being so insecure to think that a pair of fucking Chucks is feminine

The clay used to make these shoes is folded like a thousand times so it's infinitely more durable than normal Converse

You'd be a retard not to cop

Does anyone else think the bright blue sole is pretty ugly?

no

its kind of obnoxious in my opinion, it ruins a clean shoe.

Ive liked these for a long time, but I'm worried the blue is going to age like shit.
Anyone know?

I had some a while back and they were okay, nothing special but they were comfortable that's for sure

Buy chucks or stan smith. I like red high top chucks but that's just me.

I thought it would be but in a fit irl it actually really works