Lift

>i don't identify with age

>user how old are you?
>20
>o-oh we (coworkers) thought you were 27
>mfw

>tfw get this a lot from people
>balding prematurely

shit blows I look like a babyfaced old man. Would shave but my head shape is funky

I'm 19 and look very much so 17-19, but I have a fucking demonic voice, and I'm frequently compared to "Darth Vader", "James Ray Earl", etc.

Almost every time I go into public a store worker mentions it. Which is surprising considering where I live workers aren't chatty with customers.

Has the downside of being automatically creepy to people who have had bad experiences with people with deep voices

>be a fat loser with a face of an ogre
>decide to start dressing nice
>buy some dress shirts and a jacket from a thrift shop
>go out last night
>girls twice my age approach me several times, get surprised when they learn my real age
Age don't seem to mean much when you're Veeky Forums.

Who gives a damn, you are young only very short time

If you have a deep voice embrace it fag

i am, I think I sound juvenile as hell. but when you get compliments almost every day and you literally scare people with it, it's a thing I've accepted.

this happens to me and i feel sad

guys my age are sizeably larger

>tfw shota mode with big eyes
Feels good man.

i think most men peak in looks around 30 but i guess a lot of girls are into little qt boys so they can pretend you're their son or something. babyfaces can stay cute though if you havve good genes

>go to get hair cut
>So what grade are you in?
>I'm 22
every fucking time

>23yo and people tell me I look like I get bullied

Start to lift brah

Sounds like you're being bullied, user

I'm 21 and get this too but I'm also a manlet so even if I try to look older I look fucking retarded.

>21
>people obviously older than me but not too much older (27-29) talk to me like I'm their elder using the formal respectful pronoun of my language
what the fuck

>how old are you user?
>19
>wtf I thought you're like 15 or something

>20, 21 in a few months
>people think my 18 y/o brother is older than me
i kinda like it desu, i'm gonna look great at 60 at this rate

don't worry about looking too old when you're sub 30. There's a life ahead of you for when you're allowed to look old.