Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

For those that have a big ass, how long did it take for you to notice a difference when cutting? Feel my body progressing but my rear is so stubborn.

bump

All I can say is that you will have to literally starve yourself to get rid of ass, but it sure is worth the effort.

Have you heard of this thing called “exercise”, you mentally ill, lazy, fuck?

i'll take it i got a pancake ass

It's not gonna help you much.

f 16.6 bmi ama

f 14 cali
let's talk

been stuck at 87-90lbs for the past 2 weeks cause I keep eating pizza, help

I can't seem to eat below ~2,000 calories. How do I lower my appetite?

I make it until night but I can't sleep feeling hungry, so then I don't sleep well and then overeat the next day if I don't buckle.

Drink lots and lots of water, like at least 2 or 3 bottles a day. It helps a lot.

Also, drop soda if you haven't already.

I already drink lots of water and don't drink soda.

>why do us lanklets never get any recognition, its always about losing weight but NEVER about gaining weight

Have you tried weening off calories? For example, eat your average amount for say, 2 weeks, then the next 2 weeks shave off 100/200 calories. Keep doing that until you get to your goal, that typically works for me.

I have, seems like around 1900-2000 calories is my wall where when I go below I can't sleep and/or eventually end up binging another day from being so hungry.

I've been trying to up my exercise to see if that helps.

That could work. If not, you could always see a doctor or professional about it. Best of luck to you user.

(not him)

Do i have to cut diet soda????

Thanks. I don't see how people here are able to manage on 900 calories and shit, I'm so disappointed how much of a slob I am.

Depends who you ask, some claim it can make you crave sweet things and even raise insulin levels, but read the ingredients list. Do you really want to be drinking that?

boi i dont care if my kidneys fail or i develope liver cancer

i just dont want to be fat(er)

also to the guy who asked lemon water is great if you dont drink water too often

Do you drink anything with caffeine in it? Caffeine is supposed to be an appetite suppressant, but I'm always hungrier when I have it. Might be worth a shot.

This is my goal, I'm slowly losing weight by eating at a deficit 5 days a week.

Currently at 1.83m 83kg

Yeah, it basically depends on who you ask. It's likely better than normal soda but it still might be bad. It might be good for helping you cut out soda entire, though.

900 calories? I'm sure it's possible but that doesn't sound healthy at all unless for the layman. It depends on the person but there are calculators out there that should be able to help you figure out how many calories you should intake. Usually, it's around 1500, but again, use a couple of calculators to figure that out.

diet soda is the vilest shit on earth, even regular soda is better and that says something. if you want to be skinny I'm sorry but say goodbye to soda.

I quit caffeine a few months back. More for my sleep. I haven't noticed much of a difference in appetite. Caffeine helped me in the short run from eating when I first upped the amount, but then it kept normalizing and soon didn't help. So I think it's a wash. Kinda nice not having to search for coffee in the morning though, so I'm staying off it.

Yeah I hear low numbers here all the time. If I could manage even 1700 comfortably I'd be so happy. I had such an easy time getting to my current weight but now I'm like stuck. And it's no secret why, it's because I'm eating too much, but I want to get thin and have it be sustainable too... and below 2000 calories or so I feeling starving.

I do IF too, which helps, but..

Yeah, I do cardio and loft weights

>6'0, 245, male, 26
>highest weight: 280
>goal weight: 160
>body weight fitness routine MWF, biking T,Th,Sat
>I want to be lean and athletic. A walking 8-pack

Post your starting body measurements, your current and your goal
>starting: 34-29-36
>current: 33-25-34
>goal: 32-22-30

This general made me happy to be a auschwitz lanklord

5' 8", female
cw: 124 (BMI of 19)
gw: 115

i've been losing veeeery slowly because all my friends wanna go to kbbq.

You have a software update pending on your phone :^)

Thank you for reminding me! I had meant to get around to that yesterday, but it slipped my mind.

>kbbq.
I love korean bbq! I'm making bulgogi beef today...

i'm trying to avoid it ; n ;

hope it goes well! i'm gonna be super boring today and just have a lot of broccoli and kimchi desu. lots of fiber and vitamins!

Anyone here vegan?

please post your feet

Thanks. I’m not an expert in Korean bbq just tried it because of the food wishes recipe. I’ve actually never had kimchi. But after liking this recipe been following a Korean cooking channel on YouTube per an anons recommendation on Veeky Forums.

I like making my own food because it makes counting calories super easy but often don’t have the time. :/

And yeah not that other user but hold off on the update it’s crashes like 4 times on me trying to send an image in a text message

That’s not her friendo.

someone got their gay manga pic in as OP

i'm 90% vegetarian/vegan right now, thinking of going full vegan but idk if im disciplined enough. how's it going for you?

i'm 90% vegetarian/vegan right now, thinking of going full vegan but idk if im disciplined enough. how's it going for you?

i don't like beans or lentils and other vegan protein sources are expensive and/or high calorie. so no.

All this talk about Korean bbq makes me miss my Korean gf

I’ve never had a gf. I wonder what it feels like to cuddle.

It's really nice being close to someone. I haven't felt it in 7 months. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all... I'm not so sure.

I dated a Korean girl when I first started college. Super hot and was a great cook but had a fucking terrible personality. Couldn't stand being around her for more than an hour.

All my yellow fever white friends thought I was insane when I dumped her.

Was she fotb Korean or Korean American?

Korean American, but hung around all the fob girls so she picked up on their mannerisms

>Korean American

There's the problem.

I feel you. Last nite I couldn't sleep from stomach ache due to hunger.

I'm not sure either. I wish you luck my friend.

I think I'm going to make it. Never been below 20 before so this is encouraging for me.

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you. My heart is in the right place but lack the necessary discipline. :(

Height: 5’7 (170cm)
Current weight: fluctuates around 114-117lbs (52-53kg)
goal weight: 110lbs (49kg)

i know its just a little bit of weight im trying to shave but its really hard i cant help myself around cheezits. any tips for staying motivated? should i lose even more?

I'm very happy for you! Great work.

help please

I gained 5kg within a week, since I started going to uni I feel hungry all the time.

Is there a way to not be hungry all the time while not getting fatter?

bmi is 18.7 now, but I´m slightly panicing

How much do you guys walk a day? Asking because I'm not sure about how much I should
I'm 5'2 114lbs currently and I just had a 4 miles walk, going 5 km/h

(reposting from previous thread because I'd like some input)

I'm 176cm, 80~85kg (don't have a scale, based on my latest measurement back in August), M, 22

currently making an effort to break out of my horrible eating habits. so far I've dropped soda for diet coke and plain old water, replaced chips with a daily serving of popcorn (to keep my cravings for salt in check), and I'm trying to make it a point to mainly eat 200g of lean chicken for dinner. on top of that, I'm going to the gym (right across the street from where I live) 3 days a week but only keeping to cardio (burning roughly 250cal each run)

I've had a pretty bad case of body dysmorphia for the past 5 years, so it can be difficult for me to notice any progress. I have a bit of muscle as well as somewhat broad shoulders that can't really be helped (genetics for you), so I'm only really looking to get rid of my stomach fat and slim down my waist. my biggest issue right now, though, is the fact that I can't seem to stomach most fruits or vegetables...I tried eating a carrot last week and it actually made me retch. I have something of a fondness for citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons, but I haven't gone out of my way to buy any for a year now

I just want to be smaller and look better in the type of clothes I like. my goal weight would be 60kg

any tips?

And I miss my Vietnamese girlfriend...

Drink > 600ml of soda every day... Is easier to drink more shit than eat shit food with a tiny stomach.

Thanks and you

I'll dump some of my thinspo pics.

Someone here know what kind of pills/drugs can help with weight loss. Like carnitine or something?

Okay here is the last one, hope you guys like these.

also, sorry how most of em are boys, there arent any photos this good for girls I've found

I got invited to kbbq today and I am very nervous, what should I order fellas?

>tfw your gf is addicted to food and her weight loss is better than yours because she has a better reason to do it

My vanity is not strong enough.

(not them)

No matter what, make sure Bulgogi is included!

5"10/M/117lbs (when i last checked) -22
am i thinspo or do i need to go on a diet. i want to go to the gym but i have rly bad anxiety.
im just worried bc i think i gained weight over the past couple of months cuh i got prescribed 45mg mirtazapine which can make u gain weight.

The meats should be a no-brainer, but a lot of people miss out on the great appetizers. Haemul-pajeon (rice flour pancake w/ seafood) or gochu-pajeon if you're not into seafood.

Thanks for the tips! I love seafood actually so I look forward to trying some of this stuff!

>was prescribed anti-depressants
>they've made me gain weight going from 119lbs to 127/8lbs
>suddenly feel like garbage, bloated, not-like-myself and so on
>feel like shit regardless

I thought these were supposed to help me.

Tbh I think your current weight is fine, but if you are craving Cheeseits just eat a handful of them and then work it off to make yourself see how many calories they are.
Eat lots of low calorie food, especially vegetables. You will be able to eat until you're full but still not take in much calories.
4-5 miles. Walking faster helps you burn more calories, so if you want just walk the same route but faster than usual.

>buy a scale (they're like $15)
>measure yourself and write it down - remeasure and compare every two weeks to see progress
>plain uncooked vegetables are mostly gross - cook/steam/bake them and season like hell
>eat the fucking oranges

how tall are you?

Your BMI is 16.8. Anything below 18.5 is underweight. You're fine and even if you gain a few pounds you'll still be thinspo.

Don't be shy about taking any side dishes you like; unlimited sides should be included. Have fun!

What do you define as thinspo? Anyone under a certain BMI? Anyone that looks skinny, regardless of actual BMI? A hot skinny person?

>tfw I let myself go this summer and gained 15lbs
>today I noticed that my favourite shirt is a bit tight now
Just kill me now senpai

didnt have this thanks

you dun goofed. never take antidepressants. it's known fact they fuck you up.

They don’t. They make you worse. Quit them sooner than later.

>t. Ex anti depressant user

>tfw 5'10 (178cm) and 120lbs (60kg)
>eating like a pig and never gaining or losing weight

is a 16.8 bmi fat under thinspo criteria tho

stay away from ssris mane everything else is tho

>5"10
>120 lbs
fatty pls

I should've known. Guess it's time to restart since all that progress has been flushed down the toilet.

how to keep a well-rounded nutritious diet when going thinspo???

ssris arent the only antidepressants try mirtazipine its also a sedative which is nice if u are an insomniac like i am

The point of going thinspo is that your diet won't be that nutritious.

You can only have a nutritious diet and be this thin if you naturally look like that; if you don't, you have to basically "starve" yourself.

>186cm
>55-60kg (depending on intake, time of day etc)
>hw 65kg
>gw 70kg
>I undereat already (no compulsion to eat between meals, drink soda literally once a month, etc) and what I do eat tends to be pretty reasonable (greens, healthy carbs like rice & wholemeal bread etc)
>Timur Simakof is my aesthetic, pic very much related.
>Taking iron, b6, calcium, and fish oil supplements for general health and less pale skin (probably a bit anaemic)
Trust me guys it sucks going to the gym for 3 months doing bulking exercises and only getting a little toned. I went on working holiday to Malaysia for a month and lost like 5kg just because I wasn't eating well so that certainly didn't help

In case anyone's interested here's a typical "treat myself" weekend dinner
>220g ribeye steak pan-seared, medium rare, seasoned with salt, pepper, and some herbs
>Asparagus cooked in the steak juice for a minute until soft and crunchy, throw in some sliced mushroom for extra mycoprotein
>readymade pilau rice

For lunch mostly just what I can make from ingredients in the fridge, for example avocado toast or "spruced up" ramen noodles with fresh vegetables in

when does it stop

5"3

opinions on drinking coffee instead of eating a meal

i guess i have about 6 meals a day if coffee counts

Degenerate. Stop drinking coffee.