When is wearing tacticool attire going to be "in"...

When is wearing tacticool attire going to be "in"? My agency asked me to buy tactical boots with steel toe and pic related gloves. The coupon they gave me is for a website called tacticalgear.com which gives me 50% off each item but apart from the boots and gloves, the coupon includes pic related Oakley sunglasses and any messenger bag so threw those into the cart. Thinking about going full on tactical and getting extra stuff like a tactical shirt and pants to complete the look. Already got a hat I bought from a military surplus store because these last a LONG ass time.

By the way, the agency I work for deals with grunt IT work such as cable pulling, relocating computers and other tedious shit.

WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE OF YOURSELF?

This. I treat my work fashion and my street fashion as two different things. Yeah, obviously I'm not going to look my best in my kitchen clothes, but I do what I can. That's the job.

>when you want attention but a trip isn't enough so you gotta write in all caps
i fucking hate you people. you think you'll make yourself into a brand, you think you'll make yourself into Top Cock of this small-ish board and become a local celebrity
"oh fuck it's RICECANDY here, how ya doin' man"
"oh man RICECANDY is posting. just wish to say, great job, love your posts"
"dude don't fucking diss RICECANDY, he's a fucking fashion machine ova here"
">not knowing RICECANDY lurk more fag"
fuck you, you piece of shit. fuck you and that avatarfagging nigger. and fuck all the people replying to your dogshit attempts at "fame", myself included
i'm willing to illegally purchase an assault rifle just so I can find you and dump an entire magazine in your spine

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SO HOSTILE WITH NO ACTUAL CAUSE ONLY CONFIRMS MY DEDUCTION THAT YOU ARE INSECURE OF YOURSELF.

IN YOUR "ORIGINAL POST" YOU TYPED MANY WORDS, BUT STATED NOTHING, AND ASKED NOTHING IN PARTICULAR —THE QUESTION THAT YOU POSTED IS SENSELESS.

I SUGGEST THAT YOU THINK, RECOGNIZE WHAT YOU WANT TO STATE, AND WHAT YOU WANT TO ASK, AND POST AGAIN, BECAUSE CURRENTLY, THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE COMMUNICATING IS THAT YOU ARE INSECURE OF YOURSELF —IT IS NOT FOR NOTHING THAT YOUR THREAD IS NOT GETTING REPLIES.

take your fucking risperdal

cool armchair psychology, man. you're gonna rake in the big bucks.
and i didn't make the thread you fucking spastic
but keep telling me how i made this post because daddy dearest sexually abused me or how im only venting because i was bullied at school

where's your first name initial at the end of your post?
if you're going to imitate rick, at least do it properly

>calling others hostile when his opening shitpost is accusing OP of being insecure

neck yourself tripfag retard

>Types in uppercase thereofre he's imitating Dick Oven

Ok, bud

I don't think you know what hostility is

>defending a tripfag

>Ganging up on a tripfag

?

why not?
if he thinks his existence is worthy enough to stand out from the crowd, he can take some heat
look through the catalog and see what he posts - absolute mediocrity all around, his posts have absolutely nothing of value and if he didn't have the "le eccentric typing style" literally nobody would reply to him
some people just need to be taken down a few notches, and that attention-starved whore is one of them

underrated obliteration

You just sound like a petty, malicious, sad person.

>don't get angry ever at all or you're a sad human being
put your trip back on, friendo

>tripfag comes in and derails thread with his stupidity
>no one even remotely tries to answer OP's question

Goddamn I hate you retards sometimes.

I'll do it then. Fuck it, we'll do it live!
Ok OP, you seem at least somewhat self-aware as evidenced by your file name there. The truth is that "tacticool" stuff isn't generally considered fashionable. That's not to say that milspo stuff can't ever look good on someone (it can), but going full-tacticool reminds people of their fat retard cousin who joined a "mulisha".

If your job requires you to wear certain things like combat boots and gloves then that is what it is BUT I think you're going about it the wrong way if you're trying to go full-tacticool. Think about it, you probably want to be a bit more subtle with your look since you're not going full-military garb a la plate carriers, mag pouches, MOLLE everything, a helmet+rifle+sidearm and the whole nine yards. You can get clothes that look more normal yet still carry good performance properties that will fit your job a bit better. Look into Kuhl clothing for pants and shorts. For shirts, jackets, and bags Triple Aught Design is your best bet. Brands like 5.11 Tactical can help to fill in the gaps with their more subtle pieces too, but use sparingly. Basically, if someone can look at you and immediately think "undercover police officer" or "narc", you're not doing your job well. Don't do Oakleys or go full-black either....come on now.

neck yourself tripfag retard

Go full merc.

Look up Backwater and basically dress like those photos. Get a non military shirt haircut, maybe a mojawk, get very buff, and only wear black monochromatic t shirts. Pants can range from cargoes, chinos, to well worn jeans. Combat boots a must as well

Yeah, it was just a hypothetical thought I had while browsing the website. I knew it was super silly going into it. In the previous jobs I've done with this agency, my current lineup of jeans have been doing the job well but I do want to get jeans with more durable weaving or material since a few of mine got holes already. Gonna keep those brands in mind when I go out looking for some. The Oakley stuff is hard set with the coupon, otherwise I'm paying full price if I get anything else. Thanks for the advice!

KEK

Toxic negativity and sense of superiority in every single post.

I love you.

Lmfao

you tell em user

>Constructive criticism is "toxic negativity".

Can you be a more obvious samefag?

Oh fuck I was phoneposting ignore the misspellings

It's already in right now, you just need to do it right, and never use the word "tactical".

>falseflagging