When is fa/ gonna realize it doesn't matter what you wear if you're naturally not cool...

When is fa/ gonna realize it doesn't matter what you wear if you're naturally not cool. You could wear the same exact thing as someone and it'll look cooler on them. For some ppl it's just natural. Dylan roof is a prime example that you can wear anything and look cool.
>tucked in pajamas into boots
>bowl cut
>sunglasses
>tank top
>towel around neck

Majority if ppl would look like bums but he just looks cool. Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA..
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many ppl can rock tucked in pj's? Seriously

he literally does not look cool LMFAO holy fuck dude go back in time and unpost this

he literally does not look cool LMFAO holy fuck dude go back in time and unpost this

you guys are ignorant

Yeah he does. You hypebeast dressing faggot. And he was just an example did you miss the whole point of some ppl just look good in clothes while some dont despite wearing the same thing

Yeah he actually does look pretty fucking cool, it really has to do with his body type. He has some muscle definition but not to much, that’s why. To bad he killed those people though, very sad. Not only are those innocent people dead but he has waisted his life.

source?

For his clothes or the video? Nigga be clear

>sacrificing himself for the white race
>wasting his life

pick one

t. pic related

sacrificing your life is wasting it bro

>sacrificing your life for any race that has a member that looks like this

lmao not worth it

>he died for our sins
Good thing the white race is saved now, all the nazis can go home

You are spooked out of your mind fucking retard

He looks cool because he's pro-white. Being pro-white is fucking cool.

Look at the leftists whites who hate their own race. The most disgusting ugly and degenerate things you will ever see.

Dylann Roof is fucking awesome.

>shoots a bunch of old black christians in a church
>is going to fry and be forgotten

He could have shot up some gangbangers or drug dealers but no he had to be a faggot. Fuck him. If anything he harmed the white race by giving legitimacy to the "dangerous racist white male" narrative.

Do blacks only kill violent dangerous whites? No, this was payback.

thanks for the (you)s newfags

Hm, think I could do it. Have roughly the same body type, I'm 6'3 though. Don't have any pj's either... oh well

THE PROBLEM WITH DYLAN WAS THE LACK OF IMPACT HE MADE, IF YOU THROW AWAY YOUR LIFE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. TURN STREETS RED

FORWARD LOOKING STYLE ECHOS A FORWARD LOOKING THOUGHT PATTERN

>not killing the grandparents of the thugs to send a message
>not killing the old coons that allowed their kids to turn into Dindus
>not killing the people who go on the news to tell everyone how young Tyrone didn't mean to reach for the gun, he a good boy goin to college

oh man so cool just look at his glans shaped head LMAO
when did white people become this deluded
wow extremely nice ass
not

white people gotta do better man . . .

It's actually a fine atheletic ass on a cute, slim girl with long legs. She's just not doing some ghetto negress pose to flex her glutes. I bet the thicc girls you're into have gross cellulite and the beginnings of bingo wings

>light skin, black hair
>skinny
>nice ass

google-reverse image brings up nothing, plz help me user

Which is why you're always looking back to y2k?

I'm white and I disagree. It looks like a trap from lower back down, and she's skinny fat.

I ONLY LOOK BACK TO 1934

How can’t you see that that is an impostor?

Wrong

rei called dylan a psychopath you brute impostor

what a time it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA..

>waisted
lol yup bet he gets trained by his cellmates everyday