/general hair thread/

>Hair products
>Hairstyles
>Hair advice

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GTabh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone here have any experience with SheaMoisture products? I have fairly wavy hair (2c) which is quite dry. I want to try these products but I’m worried it will weigh down my hair due to it being aimed at African women (I’m white). I want to start using hair products that don’t contain silicones, sulfates or parabens and this seems like a popular option.

Why are weak, worthless women afraid of having fluffy hair?
Is it because they know they don't deserve to have an attractive hairstyle?

Is it possible to bleach my hair and keep it looking more white than yellow without using shampoos or conditioners of any kind? I haven't used shampoo or conditioner for over five years and I don't plan to start now, but I do put olive oil in my hair sometimes.

How do i make my thick straight hair wavy?

Is there a general inspo chart for hair styles based on face shape? I still can't find the right hairstyle for me, I sported a faded sides + shaven sidepart but I found out it needs too much attention, after 3 weeks it turns into "generic '40s goodboy" sideparted hair.
I've also sported a short mohawk in the past, it suited me well but barbers here don't know how to make a proper one, and it's hard to make it look properly good in formal situations.

I was thinking about doing a mohawk again, but this time with a longer beard and keeping grow the hair in the strip so I can treat them with whatever the fuck is called in english that cream to fix your hair or comb them sideways.

I'm interested on how your hair looks user. Care to post a pic?

I always think my hair seems dry, or looks unhealthy in real life/the mirror, but when I look at a photo, it seems pretty alright?
Anyway, I probably do need to moisturize it. Does anyone have an hydrating masks or conditioners they recommend? I don't want to condition every day since it weighs it down, but I do want it to appear healthier. It's usually poofier, but I just did a Korean face mask, so I had it up.

Anyone know what's this hairstyle called? more pics for ref: imgur.com/a/GTabh

I use that exact combo in your pic. My hair is similar to yours (except it's more curly than wavy) and it works great for me. Leaves my hair feeling soft, and not super dry. As a side note, I only shampoo 2-3 times a week, but I use the conditioner pretty much every day.

How can I stop my hair from being grassy?

is dip dye hair on a guy effay? my hair is black like pic related

Didn't want to start a new thread so posting in this one. Pic is me (I'm 38) I have bad eye bags. Any tips for getting rid of them or how to make eye bags look fa?

Had anybody successfully used Rogain to incite facial hair growth?

>after 3 weeks it turns into "generic '40s goodboy" sideparted hair.
I've discovered that chicks dig this

Made a thread on this earlier.

I have a naturally high hair line and a little bit of temple recession (still a NW 1 thanks to finasteride) so I have always rocked a fringe. However, it always looks very Justin Bieber esque and I hate the comments I get about. I cut my hair very short of couple of times and always got comments from people telling me how bad/ugly I looked with it, so I have always went back to my old style. Does anyone have advice for having a fringe while still looking "trendy" ??

Pic related is me

Just shave or fade the sides and back and keep it long on top. It will automatically remove the Bieber connection.

Bump. Any advice for me?

How can I achieve this hair? I have the length and cut already.

Another one

Anyone who has/had a buzz cut: do/did you bother using conditioner or is it just a waste of time?

I have thick, straight hair that is about 5" long on the top, and a 4 on the sides. How do I get my hair to have decent texture instead of being straight and plain looking? Unfortunately I have super oily skin so I need to shampoo daily because my hair gets greasy as fuck when I sleep.

How bad did I fuck up anons

didn't mean to screenshot the ui

Looks good to me

Try this on mfa, they're more gullible.

if you want super white or white-blonde hair, you'll need to follow up with white/white-blonde dye after the bleach. this is assuming your hair wasn't very light to begin with

I had Lucas Bin's hair until i buzzed it and now im waiting for it to grow back. dont regret buzzing though

sean pablo's hair is godly as well

while he has it..

wash or dampen hair
gently towel dry and twist hair into sections after washing
apply sea-salt hair spray
jush as necessary
you can blow-dry it a bit if you feel the need or if you want looser waves

if you have longer hair you can also twist it into a loose bun or two or braid it while it's slightly damp, then allow it to air dry (hairspray optional)

What's this haircut called, how long does your hair have to be and does anyone have any more pics of this haircut?

1. clean uur mirror ffs
2. use make up
3. thank me later

What should I do with this shit? I usually just get the sides shaved and the top trimmed but idk I was thinking of growing it out but i don't think I could pull it off.

How do I get dandruff out of my hair? Actually I'm not even sure if it's dandruff, might just be dry skin.
Either way, it's annoying.

Please help before the snow on my head turns into an avalanche.

London

The sassy faggot

Head and shoulders shampoo work magic back when I had gvhd on my scalp. If it's bad you should try it

>tfw balding

time to grow a beard and work out I guess

Cheers man, I'll look into it

what you have is just called flaking, though its usually referred as dandruff, which isnt always the case.

could be dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, dry scalp, psoriasis.

Anyway you should try to diagnose what you really have and based on that get a shampoo with the proper active ingredient. (selenium sulfide, ketocoanazole, coal tar, salisylic acid)

Head and shoulders is a good place to start. But if it doesn't work, try T-Sal or T-Gel (salisylic acid, coal tar).

I have thick curly/wavy hair. Would this be an appropriate haircut for me? At the moment my hair is at my boobs but since my hair is so thick/frizzy/curly it's an absolute nightmare to tame. I usually just put my hair up in a ponytail now.

It can work, but don't make it too triangular, and don't show your forehead. Try to make it evenly thick so that the volume isn't concentrated at the bottom.

Post picture. Your hair is my aesthetic

what is a good hairstyle for someone with naturally curly hair? looking for some inspo

Question:

I had long, awesome hair. Ponytail, man-bun, what have you. Feel free to believe it looked like trash, and some days it did certainly, but that's not the point.

I cut it off completely down to a very conservative crew cut in order to land a job.

Now, mission accomplished, but I want my locks back. Here's the question (finally):

Usually when I grow my hair out I do it during a period when I know I can look not-my-best. E.g. going back to school, travelling for a year, working a job that doesn't involve lots of interaction.

This job, however, will have me making a lot of public appearances and speaking where I at least need to look not idiotic.

What do I do while I grow my hair back long? Hats are not an option.

What kind of curls? There is a world of difference between thin and thick haired curls.

Hmm, follow up on that. I'm a man, tall, thin (not scrawny) build, short beard (willing to shave, but I have a soft-ish chin without the whiskers on it), dark brown straight hair.

sup Milo Yiannopoulos

Any reason why I shouldn't show my forehead? Bangs are kind of a pain to me.

slick it back

>any reason
It just looks better. And trannies all have this exact hairstyle so you might not want to get confused for a crossdresser just cause of your forehead.

Unless you have a very small forehead of course, in which case you gotta work your hair upwards.

And yeah I know, bangs tend to catch sweat, but if you don't make them too dense it shouldn't be a problem. You got potentially fluffy hair, use that opportunity to create some volume up there.

bump

looks like garbage in every pic imo

Posted this last thread but got no responses.
I need help on what to do with my hair, I was thinking of letting it grow but maybe that's not the best idea.
Should I keep trying or just get a haircut? And if so, which kind of haircut?

Might give it a go. Thanks user

Hair looks like this at the moment. Usually just get a buzz cut when it gets to this point but want to try something different and keep it longer. What should I do, anons?

Assume I've never used a single styling product in my life (other than shampoo and conditioner of course).

What's your biggest hair styling product recommendation?

I'm a dude with blonde hair btw.

Because the 80s revival is over

and since the 90s never really died but just retreated back to the west coast, we're probably approaching a reinterpretation of mid-2000s frosted tips ubiquity

Exhibits A and B

I have very full and thick curls. It looks a lot like pic related except I have black hair. I really dont want to keep my hair left curly like this

Would a buzzcut fit me?

no

I think it looks fine!

Front shot looks fine to me. Could buzz the hair above your nape to give it more of an angle.

>tfw my hair looks okay from the front but absolutely terrible from behind
Is this salvagable if I let it grow? Or should I Buzz Lightyear?

I also want to know this

who is this?

What hairstyle/haircut should I get? It's starting to get a bit long. Usually I just shorten it

the 80s revival didn't even happen.

you should grow out the sides more to balance out that long ass head

you look like you're receding pretty bad mate. buzz it and get a good body. you have no other option.

Recommendations? I've never grown it out before and I'm stuck in the awkward phase (that may go on indefinitely) right now. Should I trim it to be more presentable or just let it flourish?

The thing is, my hair has great quality (if we ignore the receding) and I've been told many times that I should keep it, albeit short. Kinda afraid of buzzing it

if you are receding as bad as it looks it's only going to get worse. if I were in your position I'd be a man and buzz that whole shit off. don't get too caught up on what other's think. It's your hair at the end of the day, but that's just my opinion bud.

Well thank you, I will consider it.

>tfw want to be a girl just to wear something like silver bob
This is godlike

Looks good

Looks pretty good as is desu, once it gets longer you can try a different hairstyle if you're feeling risky and just buzz it if you think it looks bad

coconut oil once a week, preferably on sundays where you can do it early in the morning and not flush it out until you had it in your hair for the night. Don't use shampoo more than twice a month. Use some sort of cream that will remove all frizz.

shampoo dries the living fuck out of my hair and the conditioner isn't that great at all. however i still use it as a leave in sometimes.

is this the mullet of our age?
how can something even go that out of fashion this quick

I have thick hair. What would Veeky Forums recc. for a hairstyle?

What do you think?

want to get an actual haircut after growing out from a buzz for 2 years. what do i do

I think it looks really good, n-no homo

Mine's at this same spot as well.
Do you wear yours loose or do you tie it up?

This exact problem. When it dry's i'll post pic related. imma men btw

is that a lesbian?

Nah, it's a 9/10 lookin' guy, u envious bastard

>9/10 lookin' guy
Honestly looks like a lesbian

I asked for advice a year ago and people said to grow it out, now what?

I think it looks good, keep it growing out.

yeah you're right nevermind

Need some help, in a massive dilemma
I have a wedding to attend to soon and I'm going to be one of the groomsmen, I have a nice suit and and pants and everything very similar to the other groomsmen, but my hair is wayyy crazy, and it's frizzy as hell. I have collar-length curly hair, something between a full jew fro and long haired keanu reeves cut, . It's frizzy as hell and I need to control it as best as I can while keeping the curl and volume as much as possible. Any solutions, products to use, etc?

and no I'm not getting it completely cut off

post a pic of it

I need advice

should I do bangs or should I just not do bangs? I woke up with messy hair in bang formation, and I like the way it looks. opinions have been mixed

is noodlecore fa-approved?

ur beautiful

panera bread