BUM BAG general

shoulder bags/ fanny packs / bum bags / slings / small bags etc general

Good for concert going, daily use, small cameras, practical , efficient

Can't fill up you backpack? Don't want to lug around a backpack ? Get a shoulder bag

They are a dying trend right now have become a hypebeast staple unfortunately but are still useful imo so ITT post small shoulder/waist bags

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fitmall-Tactical-Cross-body-Daypack-Trekking/dp/B01IEQ51VY/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1507606777&sr=8-26&keywords=detachable crossbody molle bag shoulder pouch
amazon.com/Shiningup-Military-Utility-Shoulder-Camping/dp/B073FNZH1F/ref=sr_1_191?s=hunting-fishing&ie=UTF8&qid=1507606606&sr=1-191&keywords=small shoulder bag pouch molle
amazon.com/Military-Tactical-Messenger-Shoulder-Saddlebag/dp/B0171NQUT8/ref=pd_sim_200_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0171NQUN4&pd_rd_r=GV13HR30T67NG3YP058V&pd_rd_w=ieCSC&pd_rd_wg=koFUa&refRID=GV13HR30T67NG3YP058V&th=1
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op/pic related is
sold out (defect type 001 bag)

was considering getting this one but waited to long. restock should be soon hopefully

agora vintage bag

still available but UK based

got this one from ACW. Use it a lot for festivals and concerts. Fits everything I need (Wallet/phone/tobacco+papers+green)

budget bag

looks nice but also very small

i think i like the fanny pack more

also I have a feeling these are way more popular in EU/UK than US. They got very popular here with youths who listen to drum and bass (disgusting) to hide their pills in.

thinking of supporting a brand from my country but they got so much trash holy shit

another budget bag

i really really like this bag

I have one of these in black.. snagged it for retail and I absolutely love it. holds my wallet, airpod case, waxpen and my phone no problem

they are such a good price for something so well designed, definitely gonna grab one next restock

I like both of those bags too, but the onlyny is just a tad to small and the defect is actually massive when you see it on body. I wish the the ONLY NY was the size of the supreme bag.

Yeah i agree, I'm hoping that it won't look as big on me (6'1'') compared to her (5'2'-ish).
I need something to take along to sets pronto

was thinking of buying 3 or 4 of the bullet pins as well and lining them along the chest strap, dunno if that's overkill

yeaaa don't do that

this is perfect but it's a japanese brand and they only ship internally :(

i live in the uk so i'd hope it would obviously not ammunition, but even so it takes one idiot who can't tell it's a badge and you've got the fuzz on you

I don't get the appeal. Looks like something made by 5.11

w2c?

Bright, sporty bag that I use for festivals. I wouldn’t wear a manbag anywhere else though.

ethnotek
i like the straps, buckles and military look to it

>fanny packs

Wish this was a thing again but i only see these used by drug dealers and meme rappers.

have this palace one that i wear alot
really want to cop an ACW one like at some point

Awesome thanks

Have you guys got any photos with these on? I was looking at one by Manhattan Portage a while back but decided against it.

The Japanese brand Head Porter has some nice ones too if you're a sucker for nip goods

>they are such a good price for something so well designed, definitely gonna grab one next restock

these are literally bags off amazon with a patch sewn onto them, shill harder please

which on amazon?

i would love to buy the milsurp version of this instead of shelling on $40 so drop that link or fuck off

not op but i found it

amazon.com/Fitmall-Tactical-Cross-body-Daypack-Trekking/dp/B01IEQ51VY/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1507606777&sr=8-26&keywords=detachable crossbody molle bag shoulder pouch

Monsoon Gearslinger from maxpedition. I have one, going on 6 years? It's durable AF and incredibly well designed. It's essentially a vaguely triangular backpack with one strap, designed for urban assault and kidnapping/rendition ops. The thing is, you can reach everything inside real quick by just rotating it around your shoulder. This comes in handy when hopping into cars at the drop of a dime or accessing the controlled carry compartments in the back.

When I was living in NC I almost got a CC license, that girl who I was living with that told y'alls I hit her (lol wtf bitch)? She convinced me NOT to get a concealed carry permit, because chances were I'd end up just turning the bathroom into a grey matter collage at the end of the day LOOOONG before I stopped any robbers or some shit.

She was right about that, I'll give her that one. I would most def have done that. The south BLOWS.

>wearing a sling that isn't a WTAPS x Porter pack
lol why bother

proxy bitch

This colours nice too

Just ordered this. Pretty excited.

holy shit thanks man lol.

do u know where supreme gets their bags from?
would love to buy a milsurp version of it

I have that bag! TNF bardu bag for those wondering.

supreme has their bags made specifically for them. i have found a few similar milsurp versions though

amazon.com/Shiningup-Military-Utility-Shoulder-Camping/dp/B073FNZH1F/ref=sr_1_191?s=hunting-fishing&ie=UTF8&qid=1507606606&sr=1-191&keywords=small shoulder bag pouch molle

amazon.com/Military-Tactical-Messenger-Shoulder-Saddlebag/dp/B0171NQUT8/ref=pd_sim_200_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0171NQUN4&pd_rd_r=GV13HR30T67NG3YP058V&pd_rd_w=ieCSC&pd_rd_wg=koFUa&refRID=GV13HR30T67NG3YP058V&th=1

what about proper lumbar bags ?
to tacticool ?