What does effay think about the uniqlo wide fit chinos and jeans?

What does effay think about the uniqlo wide fit chinos and jeans?

its uniqlo, so its shit

>he's so insecure that's he wants to know Veeky Forums's opinion before he buys something
Neck yourself

never seen projection this hard in my life

very good fit on these models, if they fit like that in person you've got yourself 2 nice pant for ur leg

>he's so insecure he literally ASKS a FASHION BOARD to advise him on FASHION
you can't make this stuff up folks

They look good

Though this man had pissed himself from the catalog

I bought these when I was in Japan and they're my go to pants now. Nothing absurd about the fit. The fit is nice as is the pleat. The only thing I find annoying is they're a high rise, but they don't really sit comfortably high. I'm wearing the right size but even with a belt they'll just shuffle down. Still, great for $30

This guy buys rapper endorsed knitted running shoes so you can disregard his opinion.

I remember years ago, GameFAQs merged their forums with Gamespot and there was a flood of faggots and shitposting. Did Gamespot have a fashion board?

ff

>they don't really sit comfortably high
What do you mean by this; in relation to navel where do they sit?

I mean when I put them on, the top is basically right across your navel. but during the day, I feel like they're so relaxed that they slip down to my hips. Maybe it's just me. It's not big deal though.

>Discussing fashion on fashion board
Next level of contrarian.

Please, do recommend to us your favourite brand for pants then.

Size down to avoid this, or belt urself

I have the smallest size (29) and wear a belt. In a way I think the belt might make it worse.

Ha!

I just got my wool blend uniqlo U pants.
They sit kinda high, slightly above my navel.
Am I too short? I'm 5'9.

its a start but they could be baggier/wider

No, that's good. That style of pant looks good sitting at my navel and I'm pretty tall, so if it sits just above yours it should look similar but it'll make you look a little taller than if it were right at your navel, assuming your torso proportions aren't fucked.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. How is the material?

worst place to get this kind of pants, why buy fast fashion when you can thrift instead?

How high are the waist on the uniqlo u wool pants?

Well I've never had a wool pants before so I can't compare. But it doesn't really feel like wool because it's blended with polyester. But not in a bad way, the material feels very sturdy.

I'm 5'9 and it sits slightly above my navel. The inseam is really long so I need to hem it soon. But the fitting is really good. It's slightly wide a the hips and tapers nicely towards the leg. I wear it today cuffed but will probably hem it this weekend. For the price that I paid I can't complain.

My proportion is probably fucked because it looks weird tucked in. But it's not like I'm going to wear the pants for work so it's all good.

nice troll post

i r8 it 8/10

you couldn't afford it, kid

Suspenders

xd

Just ordered the jeans in 29, will post pics when they arrive