How fedora is a tobacco pipe?

How fedora is a tobacco pipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0?t=39m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really, smoke how you want, it's pretty degenerate regardless of how you do it.

How is appreciating the subtle aromas and tasty smoky smokes of grandpappys old puffin horn a degenerasoo

it's against le clean trad master race or some bull like that, you know how some people in here like to imagine themselves as christian saints fighting against the infidel hordes

dont

well, it's better than vapes or fags at least
not sure how it compares to chewing and sniffing tobacco

Go for stoags.

I love the smell. Never tasted it. I just couldn't imagine loading it and not thinking, why the fuck am I doing this instead of loading weed

It's very very enjoyable, and downright good for you.

I can vouch for the former and the latter.

I pipe on my porch every night. I’ll smoke cigars if I visit my local lounge or I’m celebrating something.

If you don’t have a fucking earring, hipster beard and garbage fashion you’ll look better than OPIf you’re trying to blend casual modern fashion trends with pipes you’re doing it wrong.

Actually, it's not a fedora at all - the idea of fedora is to look 'classy' without any effort. Pipe demands dedication and you need to look after it, clean it properly, know how to clog it and how to smoke it. You can;t just press button and inhale the vapor.

possibly more fedora than an actual fedora.

The best way to enjoy tobacco imo.
It's not necesarily fedora, but i guess it could be.
I think it's comparable to whisky or other fine liquor. Nobody questions it if you're old, because you probably know what you're doing.
If you're younger however chances are you are fedora-core, the rule of thumb is try to at least be over 21and also do it at home or in private. Doing it in public is too tryhard, and also inconvenient because it takes quite some time to prepare and smoke a pipe properly. Also it's not something supposed to be shared and if you have company it might be a bit rude.
The sleazy-core counter part, cuban cigars are similar in that regard but you can share them with friends or do it in public a little more easily, also age is less relevant.

Cigarettes are stupid because they don't even taste that great, rollies are passable but still is more about the buzz than about the smoking experience.

Vapes are only acceptable if you are someone who really was addicted to cigarettes and is trying to quit, but then just the discrete ones.
Milenials who start vaping and have those ridiculous mods, are literally more cancerous than the cancer vaping supposedly prevents.

best way to enjoy tobacco is when the benadryl kicks in

do you look like a numale? fedora
do you have genuine confidence and actually like smoking from a pipe instead of just using it as a "classy" accessory? go for it

unless you look something like pic related dont

get the fit right

If you are under 60 it is fedora. Only cigs are effay for young'ins

if you have a job that pays over 70k a year it's not cringe

At first I was ashamed at smoking cigars in public but now the looks I get amuse me. I hope I'm not too much of a fedoralord. I guess I should bulk up a little more

Christians are the infidels

You can pull off literally anything with muscle mass.

Except most clothing.

*most designer clothing

If you're actually interested we can help you get set up over on

this

tru/fa/

I love to smoke weed with my wooden pipe. Its all i smoke out of it. Taste is fine and it hits u hard. Its my favorite

Go for it OP. You will either love it or hate it. You usually smoke a pipe at the end of the day at home, or on a weekend afternoon in a park or a hike, generally places where people won't look at you much. It's something best done in solitude, or in the company of a significant other, or a really close friend.
If you start treating your pipe as an accessory, on the other hand, you will be absolutely fedora.

smoking is retarded and degenerate

smoking isn't degenerate in any way.

Cigars and pipes draw attention to your mouth and jawline and possibly your neck and head posture.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy them in private but if you have no chin and forward head posture you will look weak and goofy when you do it publicly.

it was cool back in the day, now it's numale tier

the eugenics fandom?

>Abusing benadryl

Kill yrslf famalam. Just the thought of getting high on benadryl gives me mental nausea.

When you do it at home or around close friends then it's acceptable, doing it in public is more fedora than fedora unless you're like 70 or so

Smoking out of a pipe itself isn't fedora at all. Specific stupid looking pipes might be and if you look like that guy it sure is.

Absolutely fedora tier but I mean if you want to go for it. Lol at everyone ITT that is desperately trying to say it isn't. Again that's cool if you like it and it enhances smoking for you but you guys have spent so much time around cringe threads that you have to do mental gymnastics to explain how it's somehow totally different than wearing a fedora. Do what you like but be honest with yourselves.

yeah, just do it in private

>2017
>Not vaping

wtf is wrong with people?

Depends on who's smoking it
But in general, it is extremely fedora

if you're smoking tobacco just smoke cigarettes. at least you'll look (kind of, maybe) cool while you get cancer instead of looking like this youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0?t=39m41s

fine as a hobby but not as a fashion statement

not something i would do in public