/fa Interiors and furniture

let's try to post new material

Other urls found in this thread:

archdaily.com/294077/the-factory-ricardo-bofill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

been loving these pierre jeanneret chairs lately

would isntacop if they weren't $10K...

My qt and I are moving out of our parents' together within the next year or two, and they put me in charge of buying some stuff for a two-bedroom flat. The second room would be used as a "gameroom" type thing where we can keep autistic shit like our battlestations and anime stuff, and their only request is that it's as comfy as possible
Tl;dr I'd love any feedback and shopping advice on this rough layout for what I'd like to buy so far, excluding the the desk chairs we already have and the obvious like plants/candles/wall art
Sorry for so much IKEA, there isn't a lot of cheap modern stuff around here

would really look into local craigslist

lots of deals to be had if you keep a lookout. also, would look into investing most in chairs since its the single piece of furniture that you will use the most. I would keep an eye out for second hand Aeron chairs by Herman Miller. Pricey at retail, but lots of businesses unload them when they shut down offices.

Help me pick a chair for my desk

a) Cherner side chair

b) Eames 4-leg armchair

c) Prouve SP chair (but with black base and grey seat/back)

>1980s wall phone
But why?

just buy the cheapest one, your room will still be a mess if the only thing you are changing is a chair

it's a built-in interphone for front door/bell...unfortunate choice and placement by landlord, nothing can be done :(

lol? difference in a chair can change a lot of an interior. think of it as nice pair of sneakers on an otherwise simple/minimal outfit.

>craigslist
I've considered using Craigslist but never gone completely through, because usually I just go to thrift shops and flea markets, which are also great around here
>chairs
Might get a second chaise for the room just in case
>Aeron chairs
Pretty nice to bee honest, I'll see if there's anything similar around

yeahh Aerons are the apex of ergonomic chair design...would also look into the Sayl and Setu models; cost about half the price, but still pricey. Since you'll be spending a lot of time in them, would be a nice option or something to consider when you want to upgrade down the road.

this is ridiculous. i know how much u nerds care about silly "aesthetics" over function but this is taking it too far. you can't live in a place like that.

chech out phantomhands! A indian replica company. Pretty legit. Gonna cop one from them next paycheck. Think its about 600/700 $ for one tho..

A hotel room full of synths and chemicals wherein you practice for a large scale, live dub techno gig.

Oh yeah, you gotta have your Alize and Helmut Lang tanker shit from the late 90's. I was gonna add that having hair is important, but fuck that

nah i'm pretty sure it will still look shit

Dont see anything bad desu

Just seems like youre clueless about chair design. Never left a dorm or house w/ 5 roommates

It's probably cause I live in South America, but I find native american designs on things extremely ugly.

Nice. Thnks for the link
They seem to be taking a break from om production at the mom nt. What was the pric for chairs and shipping fees?

great tv placement

Just storing there until friend picks it up. Just ordered a serif tv, pretty excited for it.

Nice picture. Rip MS paint btw

south americans are conditioned to associate indians with inferiority and poverty. very sad! white people in north america and europe much less frequently have these extreme aversive reactions to native american aesthetics, which may originate in particularly latino feelings of insecurity

What a retard. Why would you think someone would wtch it like that? They'd obviously move bck , you gremlin.

>reactions to american aesthetics, which may originate in particularly latino feelings of insecurity

You have me thinking in a new dimension about the influence design exerts on those around it. Thank you.

There is some truth in this.

I live in south america too and I like it

You can't stop me

under appreciated post

Need recs for a solid eames lounge chair reproduction. Real leather only pls.

amazepost. Thx for draw

Ricardo Bofill

This man turned a cement factory into the most beautiful house

Habita, Hotel in Monterrey, Mexico

I've heard of this. isnt in spain? nice posts

Yeah, it's in Spain! Here's more to it (poorly translated from spanish, but it can be understood)
archdaily.com/294077/the-factory-ricardo-bofill

>archdaily.com/294077/the-factory-ricardo-bofill
thanks!

God damnit