Why is it RARE to find male models that have a head shape like him?

and is he effay? He's blowing up in the Veeky Forums board

SQUARE HEADSHAPE IS COMMON, AND NOT INFREQUENT ALL.

>... NOT INFREQUENT [AT] ALL.

>when with ANY degree of negative canthal tilt=death
Say that you Ryan Gosling, James Joyce, and 75% of the ancient Greco-Roman statues that are still considered the purest ideal of Western masculinity today

I don't even have NCT, I just know that there are a ton of attractive dudes with it

*say that to
god dammit

STFU

I have a NCT and I'm called attractive by lots of good looking women

I think I'm ugly as fuck, and I'm getting a few surgeries, including a specific surgery to fix my NCT

Post pic to prove that you need that surgery. Otherwise I'm going to assume that you're overreacting and throwing money away

Particularly if the rest of your face is attractive, NCT is crucial to the stoic, pained-but-strong look. Ryan Gosling built a career off that look. Just look at this shit. The ancient Greeks knew how hot it was. Why don't you?

what is NCT

Negative canthal tilt. It's the angle your eyes are tilted at

God damn...

I posted in that fit thread..

There is a certain freedom in accepting that you are not the best looking guy in the world.

I'm 38, bald (started balding at 17) and I am 5'2"

Maybe being short and not conventionally attractive is a little fa though?

>short
No
>not conventionally attractive
Yes

So you think I could be like the attractive unattractive guy? My last girlfriend was 3 years ago (we only dated for about a month)

not being conventionally attractive is fine but you look boarder line retarded. Also how did you take a mirror selfie without using a phone

>but you look boarder line retarded.

Yo momma.

>how did you take a mirror selfie without using a phone

Not so retarded now am I boi?

Let me give you a class

Ryan Gosling facewise is a 6/10 (he isn't as goodlooking as you think he is) with a positive canthal tilt or better eyes he will be a 7/10.

It's because a positive canthal tilt is a "ideal" feauture, everybody look better with those feautures.

For example Brad Pitt have a huge jaw which is good in him but his jaw is bloated and wider than the zygomatic arc (google it) which isn't ideal, on other person that jaw will look really bad and weird, it only work for him, matt bomer had a ideal jaw (as wide as zygos), if Pitt had bomer jaw he will look even better than how he actually look. Get it?

Also a negative canthal tilt is caused by bad cheekbones-zygos bone support, so this people also tend to have retruded zygos or bad cheekbones which are also bad features and a sign of bad skull devolment

I hope i help you

I kinda think my eye bags make me look a little unique.

Is that you, user?! Holy shit your under eye look fucking terrible. Need get enough sleep, son.

Yeah, it's a bad picture, it was a month or so ago, it doesn't look as bad in this pic.

Coo

He crunches his mouth and pump his cheecks inside to make his jawline more remarkable, like most models and Veeky Forumsggots do.

I consider myself fairly attractive and I look like complete shit when I suck my cheeks in. How do you people even do it with your teeth in the way, anyways? Do you slightly open your jaw to let the cheek in? How much of a gap is there in between your teeth and inner cheeks? I don't get it

Teeth are closed and slightly compressed (not too much), air can still pass through the gaps of teeth, so you can pump your cheecks inside. Also bottom teeth should be placed inside upper teeth, dont let crunch your incisors because you will look like sick fucker and damage them, all force should be transfered between molars teeth at the back.
It is supposed to make your jawline and cheeckbones look profound and well shaped.

Maybe my cheeks are too sunken or something but I can't make a lick of difference without opening my jaw, which just looks retarded

Is he Natty?