Post your white whales, the things you have been looking for for a long time but havent been able to find at all

Post your white whales, the things you have been looking for for a long time but havent been able to find at all.
Seriously I've been looking for this jacket for weeks, please help

Alt. View

it literally looks like a cheap ass slim fit bomber jacket you can get at Zara.

That kind of collar is typical on a "harrington" jacket.
>it literally looks like a cheap ass slim fit bomber jacket you can get at Zara.
^^^ this

a gf

Its not the Barbour merchant jacket but its close enough

a decent personality

>weeks
Lol, fuck you. Let's talk years.

US12 knee boots with a 14 inch calf, but not flat or crazy heeled. I swear, all US12 boots were made for fat people.

i know that disgusted itchy fabric anywhere. that shits from peru

A decent quality RTW 6x1 double breasted suit that doesn't cost two grand.

not my white whale but
id on shoes?

looks like something young thug would wear

>6x1
Just thrift and shop on eBay like reviewbrah

Dat denim jacket and shirt combo

Why do denim jackets never come in this shade of blue??

Am I colorblind? Looks like gunmetal grey to me.

> implying his wardrobe isn't from Salvation Army pink tag sales

w2c sweater?

I've seen those irl before i actually got into fashun. Pretty awesome but the black one is superior imo

Filson black label fisherman parka. Kill me senpai.

Idk if this is helpful but I have some vans authentics that are similar

Been looking for this in XL for months

I literally said thrift. Last time I checked salvation army was a thrift store

Green plastic bag jacketâ„¢, made in Bangladesh

the wojaks fucking hoodie, god please

CORRECT! It's tourist fare.

Want that Khamsin sweater bad.

from SS13 i think. Never been able to find in size small

WAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTT

hmm..
i think the soles here are thicker and is more rounded

I hear this every once in a while but I genuinely cant find any jackets that look like this one.

But you can get a decent one mtm for one grand?

Pretty sure ive got something that mega similar or the same. The Idris Elba superdry collab, microfibre harrington in olive

this longsleeve. I'm searching on ebay in EU and US, etsy and other online 2nd hand stores every couple of month since at least 4 years, without any luck.

>that creepy ass looking brass monkey shines statue in the window

probably not Veeky Forums

but i'm big on tshirt and cant find this fucking thing in a size L no matter what

I'm not saying it's a bad jacket or you should let this guide your hand but you do know if you wear a harrington like that there will be people thinking
>too poor for the baracuta, huh?

who's it by again?

A pair of A.P.C. chic derbies in a size 44
preferably black with a tan sole and metal eyelets

somebody, anybody help
i'm about to break down and buy one of the gay cosplay replicas. I know this was a one of a kind piece for the movie but i'll settle for "close enough"

Dude, the movie is great, but the jacket would look pretty nasty in real-life not on an android bounty hunter Ryan Gosling in dark dystopian capitalist future.

If you're dead set, please get something with real sherpa lining and less stitching. Also, live in a cold climate and be at least 6'0".

Dude, the movie is great, but the jacket would look pretty nasty in real-life not on an android bounty hunter Ryan Gosling in dark dystopian capitalist future.

If you're dead set, please get something with real sherpa lining and less stitching. Also, live in a cold climate and be at least 6'0".

Supreme x Toshio Maeda

I have a revelation for you.
The jacket doesn't look good on him and it is going to look unbelievably fucking awful on you.

This exact same pullover. Every similar one i saw just looked stupid.

I have one from acne studios thats similar, and likely better quality, if that helps

>pic related is likely an off-korean brand

The perfect ribbed black turtleneck

It pops up from time to time but only ever in L or XL. Figures.

It'll never happen ;_;

This coat by Cini. Was on some japanese site last year, can't find it anywhere else.

Literally, one of the first pics that came up when using 'khaki olive harrington' as search word. It just doesn't have the liner, probably some zara knockoff or something

Forgot the pic

Haven't been able to find that coloured jacket and it's driving me absolutely nuts

cool af

damn, I need this.