Do people actually pay $1200 for a Gucci sweater and unironically wear this in public?

Do people actually pay $1200 for a Gucci sweater and unironically wear this in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

anneli198704.x.yupoo.com/albums?tab=gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have such good shit but also soo much dumb ugly shit

>They have such good shit

Tell me ONE thing from Gucci that is remotely good.

it shows that im obviously superior because i used mommy's credit card to buy an expensive sweater. pls sit next to me in the cafetera...

Why the fuck this look like 10$??

You will still look like a gypsy-clown wearing this.

the only people i see wearing gucci are in music videos and on instagram

Fucking gross

I have these

they are nice but there are so many brands that do great quality shoes that are equally stylish at a fraction of the cost

You don't really buy Gucci for the quality, you buy it for the fact that it's Gucci.

eh, I likem. Are they worth what I paid? Probably not. But I was in Vegas and throwing money around so its one of the things I ended up buying.
Anything w/ obvious Gucci branding is fucking disgusting imo

is it bad that i like this

could you recommend quality shoe brands?

I really, really like that coat.

Very nice, but not worth the $3000 asking price

put the link this this fake gucci ima buy it

its $7500 lol

anneli198704.x.yupoo.com/albums?tab=gallery

to flex that I have 1200 to blow

why drive a 458 when a tuner 328i is the same speed?

status

performance

hnng

They ruin everything with their big retarded logo.
That logo was never good to begin with.

\wallet with the golden bee on it, twas pretty nice

For loafers, Crockett & Jones and J.M. Weston.

When the fuck did Gucci turn from a classy, rich white people brand to nigger rap meme supreme tier clothing?

alessandro michelle turned it from disgusting monogram louis vuitton tier garbage into individualistic and bright colour palettes that you apparently can't understand the concept of

absolute moron, show everyone in this thread one piece that you own so that everyone can laugh at your shit taste

Asians

Okay, DeShawn

>pre-stained painting pants
Why not just dirty your pants trying to paint something?

The silk Gucci shirts are amazing, too bad nobody can afford them.

desu I really like these maximalist gucci sweaters, though admittedly they are kinda overpriced, you could probably get a god-tier cashmere sweater for half the price of this

It is all about a garish display of wealth. The fact that the sweater costs $1200 is a key reason why people are buying it.

nice reddit reaction image, you fucking faggot

Yup nigger tier vulgar display of wealth. Not getting getting affordable and stylish clothes and investing and saving the rest.

Just... no.

Every time I see current Gucci I can't stop thinking that some designer has a thing for Jojo..

>like the loud, extravagant designs
>be really rich
>enjoy a great quality sweater
I don't see what the problem is
even though this isn't my style at all, I can totally see why people would like this
JoJo is literally based on high fashion, you mongoloid
it's not neutral-colored shit from a cuckcore brand like ACNE or APC, so yeah, it's very bad
shame on you for your colorful fashion taste, get some CPs and a khaki bomber instead

If he was a mongoloid he would know about Jojo. I assume he maybe be caucasianoid..

Michele is without a doubt the worst creative director in the history of Gucci

fucking michele obama ruining our school meals AND our italian luxury brands at the same time
fucking disgraceful

These are cool, albeit overpriced

I think people buy stuff like this because they have some money, but not a lot of money.

If you have some money, you want people to know it. You buy a yellow and purple Gucci sweater so that people know you bought a Gucci sweater.

If you have a lot of money, you buy a Hermes sweater that costs the same, but actually looks good. You don't really care if other people know, but you're still fine with paying for luxury brands.