What brands to the really rich people wear?

What brands to the really rich people wear?

Seems like stuff like Versace, Gucci, Armani, LV, etc became meme tier worn by nigger rappers, wiggers and nouveau riche plebs, so what are some high-end brands that actually successful people wear and arent that popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

iceberg.com/collection/man-ss-17-pre-21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends. Old money or new money?

what do you wear in both cases?

Brunello Cucinelli

Old tennis shoes, blue jeans and a too big leather jacket from Kohl's

Loro Piana

ermenegildo zegna

Berluti
Loewe
Bally
Haider
Iceberg
AMBUSH
Custom tailored stuff in Loro Piana super 100s.

>Loewe
>Iceberg
nah, plebs wear this shit

WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

THEY ARE RICH.

my mom likes Hermès when it comes to bags and stuff, i don't personally like their basic gawdy shit like their belts...but it's their understated stuff where the brand truly shines...when it comes to clothes she likes Prada but i guess it's just personal preference.
Me personally I'm not very ostentatious when it comes to brands...used to like the older gucci stuff, before it became a hypebeast brand...I really like zegna sport or z-zegna for casual wear...jacob cohen for jeans and zimmerli for underwear...but the truth is, at the end of the day...we wear what ever the fuck we want.

W.B. Smith
Yikes!
Brioni
Frank Leder
Kostas Murkudis
Palmiers du Mal
Uma Wang
Yang Li
Ethosens
Sacai

fruit of the loom

undercover and mastermind, both are japanese and are good quality

>absurdly rich old money
probably at their favourite tailor, bespoke everything
>just normal rich but with a modicum of taste
Loro Piana, Hermes etc.

As much as I like this rarely see Sacai or Ethosens being worn by rich ppl.

Really rich new money kids wear hypebeast shit so....

The exquisitely wealthy sometimes shop at J.Crew... when there's not even a sale!

Gucci has only recently gotten better. It's that high end dumb money style with creativity and taste.

loro piana
thom browne if you're a little eccentric
canali
brioni
yohji yamamoto
comme des garcons
maybe zilli if your really rich
and kiton

>hermes

thats debatable

anti social social club

Why do you put RY's tripname on your post? Develop your personality, scum.

no rich person wears gook brands you fucking weeb

>Hermes
Nigger rapper tier as the brands in OP

depends on the culture
flashy cultures like arabs and persians gravitate towards flashy italian brands like versace and gucci
rich new yorkers wear a lot of hermes, prada, Laboutin for women.
rich old money new englanders wear all bespoke for formal events but in their day-to-day they wear mall tier shit like lacoste, vinyard vines and polo.
My parents are millionaires but not really rich. My dad is Italian who lived in England for a long time and he wears savile row suits and church shoes for business or jeans, polo sweaters and church brogues for bizcaz
mom is a brit from a small town in devon and she wears some outrageous shit. lots of gucci, laboutin and fendi.

>Armani
You don't know a lot of rich people do you Giorgio Armani and Collezioni .

iceberg can be nice

most people are over-exposed to Armani Exchange cause of the maximal branding

ID?

iceberg.com/collection/man-ss-17-pre-21/

thanks

this dude knows whats up
rich asians at american universities wear thom browne, out of style givenchy, tons of fendi, tons of off white - pretty much whatever most obviously says "this cost a lot of money"
FOR YOUNG WHITES
>new money, no class girls
lots of lululemon, whatever else are the most expensive exercise clothes you can get. lots of cartier love bracelets (often fake even), chanel and lv bags. and graphic tees somehow? one of the richest but trashiest girls i know wears shirts that say shit like "ceo,000,000" and "NASTY WOMAN". money can't buy taste unfortunately. cant forget sorority-branded wear. SPECIFICALLY dg, aphi, pi phi, theta
>classy rich white girls
basics from places like barneys/ saks/ bloomingdales, nothing lower than bloomingdales. nothing branded, so i dont even know any of the designers or whatever, but you can tell. always rag and bone jeans, somehow
WHITE DUDES
rolex submariner, black, cyclops lens, 100% of the time. never anything vintage or gold even, just steel and bigISH, not huge. pretty much wear fear of god looking shit still somehow, at least in LA. tight jeans ripped to shreds and off white shit and longline tees and yeezys, basically they all bite justin biebs hard.

plenty of rich dudes try to fit in actually, only fucking lameos want everyone to know theyre rich. the only rich kids worth talking to are artists/ in that whole scene - AKA, pretty much look for who looks the poorest at your college and it's gonna be the richest kids. they shop at only second hand/ vintage stores, depop even if female, and precisely curate a character for themselves. true of art students everywhere

SCARY AMOUNTS OF MONEY
if theyre white, you wont know (you think jeff bezos goes around in all designer?)
if theyre arabs, you'll smell it a mile away (no other races are scary rich)
rich arabs shop only at harrods, wear only richard mille/ audemars piguet/ hublot on their wrists, and drive only 1 chrome lamborghinis OR 2 brabus g wagons

only applies to white men:
they either don't give a shit or have a stylist if they need to show themselves in public constantly

boutta drive 2 brabus g wagons at once

says the fucking mongrel cuck..where are you even from?

You mean huge nerds?

these

Really rich people just get clothes custom-made for them by really good designers.

lol

Bespoke, or Polo RL if they're cheap as Polo just imitates the fuck out of old English bespoke and high end RTW, even their "fancy" logo is a copy of the Dunn & Co. logo.