What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Yeezys?

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Yeezys?

Honestly I like them but Veeky Forums probably doesn't, despite their love for Kanye.

They're great for reselling to afford pieces you actually want.

Refugee-tier.

The more I look at them the more I hate them.
I don't even hate Kanye, I just think they look like shit from half the angles I see
Maybe that's just bc most the Yeezys I see in real life are fake

THEY SUCK. They have sucked. And Kim has sucked, too. She's sucked every bit of style talent and soul outta dude. Just like mom and sis!

according to reddit they look nice and are comfortable. even the knockoff ones

"According to reddit" means "The following will be misguided and rooted in an uneducated opinion."

It's not that I hate them, but I wouldn't buy them. Not about the price but I just don't think my wardrobe fits it

I think its funny that street wear shitters sometimes make defiant yeezys threads but then no one ever posts themselves wearing any in waywt

Oh the irony

i think they're okay for the retail price (not resell) and they're apparently super comfortable but i dont think they go with anything other than boring streetwear fits

The only reason ANYONE gives a shit about this sneaker is cause it is Kanye endorsed.

If they just released this as some other names shit they wouldn't have been hyped at all.

Also what's the deal with all these young 20 year olds looking up to Kanye? The guy is in his 40s doesn't even act like how he used to and is getting fat.

The fuck is wrong with modern day youth blindly following celebrities as if they give a fuck about you.

I view them the same as ultraboosts, just comfy beaters. Social media shitters did kind of ruin them though, every faggot youtuber who gets a little bit of money goes out and gets 5 pairs and a matching off white tee.

They’re alright though they’re practically autism tier now, because of all the people who wear fake yeezies. At a park the other day i saw a guy in a dirty tank top and super fucking stained shorts, but some fresh yeezies, it was like a fucking costume

If you wear these outside of high school you're a loser

If you wear these in high school you are probably compensating for something

This

Chads never wore yeezys

It was always the dorky manlets and chubby rich Asians

Well thought out reply, my good sir! *ties up nike j crew killshots*

They are lame probably turns into trash in another 2 - 3 months

v2's nice

v1's trash

750s great

950s rothco

the nike yeezy line cool

louis vuitton's bad

bapestas are really bad

Chubby rich asians puts me off a lot of clothing. I've seen enough stubby little cankles stuffed into yeezys and dick ovens shoes for a lifetime. you go through all that effort to curate this aesthetic with weird, tall, bald models and it ends up draped over a 5'4" 180lb chinese kid.

Knit yeezys are disgusting. I like the 750s and the red octobers and a some of his other high top sneakers though

These are sexy

>louis vuitton's bad
>bapestas are really bad

I'm glad that you ditched the niggerspeak to form coherent statements there at the end.

v2, v1, 750, and 950 are literally what the shoes are called you fucking retard

Leave him be, he definitely won because he called me a nigger, no worries thread over.

i like the sole's curves.

Hate most of them exceot oxford tan v1s and cream whithe v2s

>despite their love for kanye
Where

normie shit

Louis Vuitton ones are great.
Air Yeezys are amazing
Pic related is great.
OP's pic is only good in the Zebra colorways.

Everything else is either trash or just meh.

350 Turtle Dove tho

trash from the very start, even more so now. only worn by the niggest.

The only Yeezy shoes I liked were the YS3 Military Boots, only to later find out that they're a blatant copy of Nonnative Wanderers.

Wouldn't he caught dead in them

For comparison, Nonnative AW11

Cons :

> Were only made popular because their designer was already mainstream and because of an artificial scarcity strategy (pretty close lookalikes existed before and only got popular as a result of yeezys' success, so design is definitely not the main thing here)

>Are mostly worn by fuccbois, hypebeasts and niggers / sandniggers and you will be associated to them if you wear those

> Unless you go full hypebeast or fuccboi core, they will never look coherent in your fit as they don't belong to any well-defined actual aesthetic

> Don't even work as a social status item anymore because of the popularity of fakes, which can now get close to 1:1 results

> Overall make you look pleb, manchild and tasteless in the eyes of anyone who is not into them

Pros :

> Are comfy

I genuinely looked for actual positive points but could not find any. I can't figure out why people would want to wear those apart from the hype thing.

All in all I would not wear a pair of those under circumstances other than absolute necessity or being paid good money to do so.

Also I believe that the boots look a lot better than the sneakers but I did not take them into account since they are blatant ripoffs.

only good if you wanna make ez money flipping while being in college.

>contrarian autist: the post

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

350s are mad comfy. Perfectyl fone shoes if you get them for RETAIL.

So that is the best argument you got ?

Beluga is nice

i can't imagine the "real" yeezys are made in a great workshop. the fakes are probably comparable in most cases

Yeah buddy, I'm sure Nonnative came up with the concept and looks of a military boot...
Can you please do yourself a favor and type "military issue combat boot" on google?

that looks fucking terrible
look at those pants aswell holy shit why would you post this

I use these when working out

I like em, quite noice

They actually look pretty gross

why are you on Veeky Forums?